Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2001, 10:56 PM   #1  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default Cows are out of the Pasture!!!!!

Everyone would be wise to watch out for their toes====these cows can't see beyond their apron guts and may run over you========where were you all today? Having fun.DID YOU EXCERCISE???????NITE NITE
Old 06-14-2001, 07:32 AM   #2  
fatter than U

Talking slug bait

Hi Bagzie! Well, as much as I love those slimy little creatures I had to put out slug bait last night because they are eating everything in sight

Will exercise today 4 sure! And then I'll got to the annual kindergarten barbeque and put it all back on again.

I'm proud to be related to Wabby. Next to me, she's the most precious, caring WLBer.

Most of the sea monkeys croaked. I named the remaining ones after you guys. If you start to get the urge to float belly up you'll know why. Sea monkey voodoo.
Old 06-14-2001, 12:44 PM   #3  
laundry wench

Angry

Had a good morning. Finishing my 2nd week of work...it's been great. Kiwi...excellent fashion tip. Just have to dye my hair dark brown and grow it long and lovely and I'll look identical to her. Really must go shopping for work clothes. Stood in a booth at the Oil & Gas Expo and spied on passing women for clothing cues.

Everything is black. How summery is that? Have the artists and musicians taken over the colour police?No one is wearing white sandals this year! I can almost see my toes, now too--work is good for me... I can't get at my fridge. Thanks for the inspiration, BAGZ!

Hi Wabbit! Built anything out of Hyper Tufa this week? Still raining there? We had a massive rain/electrical/hail storm yesterday...and in the canyons of downtown Stampede City, it was amazing to watch. And then I realized my pots and hanging baskets were in for a strafing. boo hoo.

Sugar--have fun at the kinder-BBQ. Next year full time, eh? More time to volunteer...attend teas...chaperone field trips....It's fun.
Old 06-14-2001, 12:54 PM   #4  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default I am the new Cherry

since Cherry is not here,I will just have to tell you this---I HAVE ALREADY DONE MY WEIGHTS AND NOW I AM GOING FOR A WALK----NOW CAN YOU TANKS MATCH THAT!!!!!!WHERE ARE THE WORST BAGS HANGING OUT????PEACHTANK---LUSHCOW???????The nice people have posted,time for the cantankerous cowhogs.
Old 06-14-2001, 01:56 PM   #5  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default canTANKerous OLD COWS?????

To Whom Are You Referring, Miss Smarty Blow It Out My Shorts Britches??????

I am sitting in my ediot's office. It's hot. The office is closed. I am uncomfortable. I have a meeting tonight or I'd be at Herbie's swinging in the swing and looking at the garden.

Since ds joined BSA (boy scouts of AMERICA not Canada) I have met a coupla other moms and dads. The dads are scout masters. The moms are moms. The difference is scout masters want the boys to learn independence and the moms want to take care of the boys.

Last night, one of the moms decided to exchange phone numbers with me and gave me her card. She's a doctor. An engineer doctor. I stood looking at the card which said Dr. .... and couldn't think of what to say. She and I agreed the boys were too close to the flames when they were "retiring" flags. All the moms agreed. All the moms aren't as dull as me though. Bye.
Old 06-14-2001, 11:52 PM   #6  
Member w/ messiest house

Thumbs down Back from the pasture

The sheep pasture that is. I now know everything you could possibly know by spending 3 days watching other people learn to herd sheep with their dog. I am sunburnt and I have a headache. And I find being able to wash your hands after you use the bathroom to be a special luxury (read: 3 days with a porta jon)

Sugar Pie is so cute -- having her dh show her how to use the sewing machine. For some reason I find that adorable. I'm glad you appreciate our swell president coming to your neck of the woods. He's such a nice boy. Always very polite to his friends' parents and kind to animals. Just give him a quarter and he'll leave you alone.

I'm sorry most of your sea monkeys croaked. How sad. Maybe for the remaining ones, you should install some trees for them to swing on. Even sea monkeys need exercise and floating is not much benefit to the cardiovascular system.

Janet jackson has silicone muscles? That's hilarious! Can I get them too? I have discovered something new, and very scary -- I have developed a muscle I didn't even know about, from the only exercise I actually do regularly: using the mouse. Yes, I said the mouse. I have overdeveloped my forearm muscle in my right arm. I kid you not. The muscle on the top just behind the wrist. I thought I had some slight swelling in my arm and then it occurred to me what it really was. I am horrified. I want to find out how many other people have this ridiculous phenomenon.

Peaches is doing tummy crunches! I'm not sure I approve. Next thing you know she'll be in a bikini with high heels and big hair. And just look at her, consorting with lady doctors. Could plastic surgery be far away?

Actually you've ALL been so good I hardly know what to say. I probably ate too much junk this week, but the good news is I wasn't ever able to eat until I was REALLY hungry, and I was staying in someone's house, so I couldn't stay up all night and snack either. And I sat in the sun till I got fried to a crisp and sweated a lot.

Lushie, I'm glad your mom's house is finally getting settled. Lot of work for you. Now you can sit by the pool as you should in the summertime. Do you really nap all day when you don't have kids around? It could be that you and I are the real cousins. I am sleep impaired. I sleep too much. I sleep too little. I can't sleep. I can't do anything but sleep. Really sleep impaired. Possibly sleep psychotic! This week I actually got to bed every night between 10:30 and 11:30, and got up for 3 days in a row at 5:15!!! That's AM, the part in the morning!!! I suppose tomorrow I will sleep half the day. June would be horrified.

Later cowgirls.

Kiwi
Closed Thread