Old 11-06-2005, 07:12 PM   #316  

Hey!
Me again. Actually just back from a thirty minute walk. Finally.......
I made a really good low point bundt cake that has only three points per slice. I used spice cake and no sugar added apples .....Very moist. Hit the spot. Sort of tasted like ginger bread.

I have a question.........Do you see yourself the same way you did before you started losing weight? What I mean is. I have lost thirty five pounds. I have gone down four clothes sizes, but when I step into the changing room in the store to try something, I still see myself the same way I looked before. Maybe if I could lose some in my stomach I would feel differently. I don't know.....Maybe it's just a psychological thing.

Mouse: Stay off that ankle.....I know what you mean about co pays. Our insurance is awful. We have to meet a three hundred fifty dollar copay here. (Per person). It seems like everytime I go to the doctor it's a ton of money. I think something may be different now though, cause the last time I went I only had to pay a fifteen dollar copay. Of course after the cat scan, x rays......And numerous doctor visits, I think I met mine. Now the doctor bills are starting to poor in.

Robin: Hope you have a great week. I feel your pain about the mother acting childishly. I had a sub once, (I had taught her daughter a couple of years earlier) that busted into my room, plopped down in a seat, and started blurting out answers.........Etc....Being loud and boisterous.....I kind of handled her the same way. I looked at her, raised my hand and waited til she raised hers before I called on her. She then stopped the middle of my lesson to let the kids know that the reason she did that, is because she wanted people to know what it felt like when someone was making a lot of noise. She told me that she did that in my room because she figured I wouldn't be mad..........Ugghhhhh.

Have a great Monday everyone!

Pam
pamisuzinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 09:23 PM   #317  
Mommy, wife, teacher

Hey all! Remember me? The prodigal daughter, sister, whatever? My schedule hasn't improved one little bit. I'm shooting for January as a return. The fall is too insane, and then add the holidays...yeesh!

In the meantime, Robyn let me know that our thread has gotten too long. I will start a new one for you all.

Take care everybody!!!
Summerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 08:37 AM   #318  

S/C/G: 176/174/150

Height: 5'4"

Just a test to see if I still know how to use this.

Mad 4 Sting
Mad 4 STING is offline   Reply With Quote