Walk around campus for 20-25 minutes

ALso did 6.25 miles on the bike....25 minutes @ 14mph
SillyFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 02:12 AM   #287  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Red face stuck slacking...

Well, people, I am still in between challenges. Just don't feel like starting up again...but I know I will be feeling like it soon.

Silly -- That was quite a bike workout! Good for you! Congrats on Day 5 done! Heh, how'd that interview go? I hope, well.

vanessa -- Just a few short ones left now! Excellent the way you did that exercise even though you didn't feel like it!

fancy -- Good to see you back and just one more day!! Hurrah, hurrah! That really is quite amazing the way you have axed soda from your days! You see what you can do when you set your mind to it! Hope that computer stays up!

mez -- Enjoying your postchallenge bliss? I hope so! Are you going to come back and do it again? If so, what do you have in mind?

Apple -- Good for you, Apple! I'm glad to see you back and trying. Even if you have to restart. I can just picture you down there doing your situps, dogs licking your face every time you come up! And look at you go on the no-beer challenge. Wow! Did you ever think you could do it?! You are!!

Chaps -- Yup. Looking like Day 17. And your abs are no doubt thanking you! I'm thinking of doing something with abs in my next challenge, which I think I'm going to make super tough.

curl -- Glad to hear your walk was fun. And a big hand for putting Day 8 behind you!

redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 06:09 AM   #288  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Exclamation Go To The New Thread!!

Do NOT post here!!

I started up the new thread. Hit the link below and join us over there!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65526
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote