Old 08-22-2005, 10:25 PM   #1  
Cynful

Talking Hi Everyone

hi everyone jus new here I tried to make a ticker lol but gave up on trying to paste it my signature lol . I jus started getting back on track with my weight loss I watch my portions, have no more whites in my house and targett area I dont like (legs one day, Arms next , etc ). I hope to meet great people and find helpful info that may help me reach my goal and also support to achieve my goal xo ... looking forward to meeting you all
Cynful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 11:10 PM   #2  
Cynful

ok looked around not sure exactly if I am doing anything right , right now lol but I will be back tomorrow to learn to add my ticker ...lol I hope !!! I am sure there is a place for journalling too but I did not find it tonight. It is 12:17 here tonight in Halifax Canada and hubby is actually getting home early tonight yippppeee, I cant wait ! Daughter had a long day so I hope not to get stressed out and find my stress buddy FOOD !!! lol So I planb on walking tomorrow with a good friend close by, also tomorrow is the day I target my legs so I will use my thigh toner and weights . I have my docs appt Thursday and finally realized !! This is my third appt if myblood pressure is still good as the last two I might be able to get off of this one too !!! Wow cant wait I sure hope sooo I have been trying so hard , cant wait to get weighed in too I think I lost more this week because my jeans are loose around the thighs more !! and I notice some off my arms I think ! My doc wants to start measuring now too !!! would love better results then ! Hope everyone has a great evening cant wait meet you all , thanks for stopin in ! See you tomorrow xo
Cynful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 12:14 AM   #3  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Hi Cynful, welcome to a great site. You'll find lots of supportive threads and people here.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote