Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2001, 06:47 AM   #1  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default pasteurized cows

okay----Peachbags,I sent you that picture,at the email address you changed to ,so NOW I am wrong again????What is the EMAIL????Did you change back to the obscene one????WRITE me!!!!!Okay,in the interest of fatness,I have been doing the weights religiously,walked yesterday,{to Tim's of course},and have been in control of my diet for a few weeks.Soon,It wil be time to announce that I am losing weight.I realize ,from the experiences of Peachbutt,that all will be snarly and jealous and ready to disssss me.I look forward to all of that.The day I break into the 140's I will hold a party for myself,and Letty and Marcella will be the only ones invited-------get to work on your MAJOR butts,tanks.have a niccccceeee day!!!
Old 06-07-2001, 08:03 AM   #2  
fatter than U

Wink moo!

Well, [SIZE=huge]I[/SIZE] got the picture from Bagzie. I'm afraid to say that because I live at the ends of the earth I have no idea who that guy is, but he looks like a hottie (first time I have ever written that word. Did I spell it right?)

I was in the supermarket the other day with the kids and this old man comes up behind me and says, "You're not speaking English, are you?" and I say "Well, yes, as a matter of fact I am, and do you know that you asked me exactly the same thing the last time we met you here two years ago?". He didn't remember, he was old. Anyway, then he says "Gosh, you've just got to come to the British military base in Hamlin (home of the Pied Piper and all those rats)! They have this bingo night there that's just fantastic!" "Bingo??" I say, "I'm uh, not really........" "But wait!" he says, "there's more!! After bingo they serve real fish and chips, not the cheap German imitation. Here, I'll give you this guy's number, his name is Tony Haywood, I think he's a major or something. Hope to see you there!!"

Like I'm going to call up a perfect stranger and register for bingo night. I mean, really!

It's supposed to be summer, where's the sun?

Way to go on the weights, Bagzie! I doubt if I'll ever break 140 again in this life. I'm just over the edge of 160 now and it's not a good place to be Oh well.
Old 06-07-2001, 08:52 AM   #3  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

well,Sugarbabe!!!If this 44 year old hag can try to crack 150,then a young hottie {correct spelling} like YOU certainly can.I think the problem with this pasture is the constant lowering of standards.I am ordering you all to UPGRADE your standards.You ALL must UPGRADE your levels of what is acceptable!!!!!!It is NOT acceptable for us to be shuffling along in a matronly fashion--Face it---we have scant few years left to look YOUNG,and they are all being wasted on a foolish apron gut,fed by lazy cows.ALL WHO WISH TO FOLLOW MY GUERNSEY BUTT PLEASE MOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Old 06-07-2001, 10:34 AM   #4  
Lumpiest member

Default matron

I certainly do feel matronly. I am WITH you, Bagz. I have been eating right and today will walk.
DD has dress down days for the rest of the year. I have a question....for those of you whose daughters wear regular clothes to school. How many weeks do they go without a repeat? DD seems to think that she should never wear the same outfit with the same people twice. Don't you know how Letty would love her? Tomorrow for her class trip she is wearing an ADORABLE outfit...the price was that I made her wear something OLD to school today. SOME people had seen the shirt, most had seen the jeans. I am sure that if she goes to a regular dress school she will have to lower her standards. These dress down days are costing me a fortune.
Who watches American High on PBS? That school looks fine, but it is not in NJ.
Sugar, you should go to Bingo. I would give you tips. Speaking of Bingo....I have to work it on my birthday this year. UNFAIR.
I feel really bad about my cat comments. I didn't mean it. I don't think anyone's cat is stinky....I don't know what came over me.
Old 06-07-2001, 12:28 PM   #5  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default heck with all of you

My favoritecow is now Sandy who enjoys the humor of inbreds.

Sandy, if you tell 3fc that I called you a COW and insulted you, I will hunt you down. I know how. Cousin Alfred (Bagz' bro) is in the CIA.

I talked to my cat. I am now fluent in cat and he said, "That Lusho smells like a dead turnip." That is an idomatic phrase I'm sure.

Today, I went to Subway and picked up a 12 inch sandwich and chips, brought it back and with ds dragged the camping chairs down to the bay. I thought it would be so fun to eat by the water and watch the birds. He attempted to face the other way and kept a painful look on his face the entire time. He had his braces tightened yesterday and says they left the wires a little too long. It's HIS decision, though, not to call them and ask to have the wires adjusted.

Kiwi is very unappreciative and I didn't get any emails from bagz but I'll look again.
Old 06-07-2001, 01:36 PM   #6  

Default I'm a hottie

You were talking about hot flashes weren't you? I still have a couple years left on my own hormones, but I'm sure they're fading fast. I suppose I still have the faint possiblity of not looking matronly if I could lose about 35 dimply jiggly pounds.

I'm with you Bagzie, I'm not going to let my current weight status get me down. I went to Weight Watchers last night, I walked this morning and I ate an on program breakfast.

Sugar dumplin', you do not have any excuses. You are nothing but a sweet young thing, and you have no reason not to suffer off the pounds with the rest of us old, but incredibly irresistable older cows.

Kiwi, sorry you have a sick doggie. It's so hard to see them go downhill. Then again, if you have a really annoying dog, they seem to go on forever. If the good die young, my doggies will outlive me. And where is Frappe with the Bugsy report?

Somebody messed with my computer and it took me a whole hour on the phone with the Dell tech to get it working again. How do you tell ppl nicely to keep their frickinfrackin mitts off my puter? I was afraid I wouldn't be able to check in with you cows! How would I make it through the day??

PS Sandy certainly has good taste.
Old 06-07-2001, 02:26 PM   #7  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default HELLO THERE SANDY

Sandy must have a nice thick skin if she finds us to her taste.Usually the thin skinned ones try to sell us period sponges,diet drugs or just give "suggestions"---like go back to college and get your PHD,like "I" did,and you will then know how to properly teach your children "affirmations"---or the usual---The Lord is damning you all with your apron butts and gutts.SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-----if you are none of the above-----WELCOME ON IN!!!!!!!PEACHBAG,I REPEAT!!!I USED THE BETTYSEEYOU ADDRESS,AND NOW I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING BUT---YOU MUST WRITE TO ME FIRST AS I HAVE DELETED ALL MY MAIL IN THE INTEREST OF FENG SHUI-ING MY COMPUTER----AND HOW COME NONE OF YOU MESSY TANKS CARES THAT I HAVE ALMOST TOTALLY DEJUNKED MY HOME----are you all so neat and tidy now that you are so LARGE and MATRONLY????????
Old 06-07-2001, 03:10 PM   #8  
Member w/ messiest house

Default The cows are out in force today.

However I don't see Cranbutte or Frappella.

I am not so very shocked that Bagz is totally dejunked--after all I have seen her house and the only room that gave me any satisfaction was the laundry room.

My personal belief is that Peaches doesn't send or receive email anymore, she just says she does. I am looking for this thing you keep claiming to have sent, but I am still disappointed.

I am horrified about your DD, Lush! She will not survive this way in public high school -- if she spends all her time creating unique "outfits" she will become one of them. You know, the popular girls. Put a stop to that immediately. She should be a nerd like the rest of us. My DD has about 5 pairs of pants she can wear and admittedly a trillion t-shirts (about half of which were mine from the 70s and 80s), but is always complaining that everything is in the wash. So obviously she is not worrying about her friends seeing her in the "same old", more like "where's my favorite shirt?"

Poor Peachboy, we just had the painful new braces item here as well. DD wouldn't eat anything solid for 2 or 3 days.

I want to lose weight with Wabby and Bagz. Does it require any effort? I have never gone to WW, so I still don't have their points things. I'm afraid to go to WW in my town--I think it will make me into one of the scary ladies that waddle down the sidewalk in their navy blue polyester stretch pants and horizontally striped t-shirts. Then I would have to kill myself.

Kiwi
Old 06-07-2001, 05:00 PM   #9  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default hrumph

First [SIZE=3.5]of all I have put a TRACER on Kiwi's thingie and am having it returned as she does not dESERVE to get anyTHING in the mail except bills.

Second, Bats never had any junk in her house. It is a beautiful musem piece with two stories of lovliness.

Third ... well, I can't think of a third thing. My cats says hi.
[/SIZE]
Old 06-07-2001, 05:02 PM   #10  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default the third thing

Bagzie DID send me something but Herbie's computer can't open it.
Old 06-07-2001, 06:48 PM   #11  

Default Public school uniform

Just about anything goes around here, depending on your group. Nerds of course wear nerdy looking stuff, socialites never wear the same thing twice, and everythings from Nordstrom. Then there are the misfits who wear alot of black and are pierced extensively. Part of what you are wearing is to tell the world exactly which group you aspire to be a part of. Lately I've been in the frumpy middle aged housewifey type group. I aspire to the mature yet still stylish and sophisticated group. I don't believe they have that group in highschool though. Only at the parent teacher conferences.

I spent another hour on the phone with Dell computer. This dern thing keeps freezing up. We have it fixed for now, but I don't have high hopes that it will stay that way. Supposedly if they can't fix it over the phone a real live person will come and fix it. I'll believe that when I see it.

My house will never be dejunked, because ppl keep depositing new junk daily. I can imagine Bagzie's house all dejunked and serene, though. If she loses weight too, we may just have to boot her outta here though.

My sis in law called me yesterday. She took tango lessons and now she's going to start competing. She's beautiful and funny and I love her to pieces. She will definitely never sink into the middleaged abyss. Of course she is single again.
Old 06-07-2001, 08:49 PM   #12  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Wabbit!!

I suppose you won't read this till tomorrow morning, but just in case you are still at work, I'll send it now anyway. I may be able to help you re: your computer freezing up. We had this problem and nobody seemed to know how to fix it; I did some research and finally came up with the solution. When is your computer freezing up?

Ever helpful Kiwi
(who even helped Peaches just now in spite of being threatened with a lifetime of bills)
Old 06-07-2001, 08:57 PM   #13  
Member w/ messiest house

Default speaking of junk

I just got rid of a big piece of it. Well, it wasn't technically junk, but it certainly wasn't doing me any good. My parents brought DD one of those spring horses on a big metal frame when she was about 3 or 4. It had belonged to my little sister. Now that my sis has a little one going on 3 she wants it back. So we finally dug it out of the barn, I took it all apart, cleaned it, found a giant box for it, packed it ever so carefully, every piece wrapped in bubble wrap. Then I threw in a few extra old toys, sealed it up and sent it UPS. I'm so pleased with myself!

Kiwi
Old 06-07-2001, 09:47 PM   #14  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default Kiwi is a puter shrink

I know she can analyze and adjust YOUR puter Wabby because she did that to Herbie's and sent me the PRECIOUSEST picture of Bagzie's sis, the mussical one, I think, with some guy from tv who I never saw before.
Thank you Kiwi Lamb. You are the best cousin!!!!!!! And your appreciate cats!
Closed Thread