3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   6 week body make over diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/61840-6-week-body-make-over-diet.html)

twospike 07-20-2005 05:16 PM

6 week body make over diet

Hi,
I am new to this forum and was wondering if any one out there is on the 6 week body make over diet. mt I am a type b and havent got my kit yet and would like some pointers if any one is out there. ;)

LuRae 08-17-2005 05:57 AM

I am on this diet and have ordered the Smart Technique as well.

dyintobethin 08-17-2005 01:32 PM

i am on this diet as well and my advice for you wolud be to cook in advance cook everything sunday im a b to and chickenand tuna gets a little boring so go to provida.com for good recipes they have a lot there and good luck

illinichick 08-17-2005 07:30 PM

I'm also a type B! My best advice would be to boil a lot of eggs... makes for very easy meals in the mornings and when i get home from work. I also make big batches of oatmeal that can heat up each morning. The website mentioned above has some great recipes. The only part that kills me is the no-salt thing. I LOVE salt... bad bad bad... hehe :(

LesnarsTXF5Diva 08-18-2005 06:37 PM

Wow, looks like most everyone I've talked to who has or is doing 6WBM is a 'B'-type. I was a 'B'-type. I did the diet and lost about 10 pounds, then the food was making me fatigued and tired all the time due to the almost no fat content of the diet, so I had to switch to a diet I'd done 2 summers ago, but I have been persistent doing my 4-5 days of cardio for 45-60 minutes and the resistance band training thing from the 6WBM program and I've toned up alot. I think that's helped.

TXFatLady 08-26-2005 12:12 PM

So how are you guys doing on the plan. I have to order the plan but to be honest I decided to see what I could find out about it before I spend that money.....Is it a plan I can live with, is it food I can live with etc...so could you all give me a report?

Star 08-26-2005 12:41 PM

TXFatLady (Love the name)
It is a very strict diet, eating plan and exercise. I was also a type B, I had to basically give up red meat, dairy, alot of carbs, salt, all fast food. If you don't cook it is not for you...it you eat fast food it is not for you....If you don't work out it's not for you.
It takes about 2 weeks to get use to it all the adjustments. I found posting on the Provida.com website very helpful...I think type B is the hardest.....
I did lose weight on the plan .
Also with the toning bands - I bonked myself in the head with the anchor ball and so did others - bong -.........lol

Oh_So_Flyyy 09-03-2005 03:03 PM

hey girlies

Is it for teens??

dyintobethin 09-03-2005 03:57 PM

i order the 6 week body makeover a while ago and i tired it i liked it but theres to much cooking and to much of the same food i got sick of it but i kow that this diet does work if you have the time and effort to put in iti was a type b to i just got tired of oatmeasl and eggs and omg tuna

Star 09-07-2005 10:55 AM

Ditto to dyintobethin.....
Oh and I don't think it would be good for teens - too much raw/ home cooked food.
JMHO ofcourse.