Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 02:22 PM   #1  

Default Cow-a-bunga

I figured if there were chances of massive waves in Peaches vicinity, we needed to be ready to surf the curl, shoot the tube... or whatever other 50's and 60's beach phrases would apply.

I DO know that I hope everything and everyone is Copacetic!!

I'm going to go have some water.
Old 07-10-2005, 02:34 PM   #2  
loves kleenex box art

Thanks for the heads up about the new thread. But are you drinking tea or water??? It has to be tea for the next four hours at least. Til my power goes off and I can't make tea. I want chocolate.
Old 07-10-2005, 03:51 PM   #3  

Oh Woe, Poor Cowgirl...please stay safe...make a comfy nest in the bathtub... or are bathrooms being a safe place a myth? In Jersey the worst we ever get is a nasty nor'easter... DH has reported in from NC.. found us a nice home rental.So we will be relocated by September 1st.

I'm going to have a Hershey bar with almonds...it's the least I can do for you Cowie.
Old 07-10-2005, 03:55 PM   #4  
loves kleenex box art

Put that Hershey bar in the mail.
Old 07-10-2005, 04:34 PM   #5  
loves kleenex box art

Painty, would you think that DS is blissfully unaward of Dennis?

It's over maybe. The thing came on land almost at the same sad spot Ivan did. We've had NO tornado warnings. The eye has fallen apart. It's weird. I still have power. Of course, tornadoes may still come and I don't know what happened to Navarre and Pensacola. I don't have TV. Anyone who can tell me?

YAY.
Old 07-10-2005, 05:06 PM   #6  

Watching the weather channel...Seems the worst is over..."minor damage" ..spot light on Destin Fl and Gulf Breeze.... You guys are in the "Green" according to the weather map...... it's heading northwest to Alibamie--big orange blotchy eye is heading to Mobile....

Hershey bar(s) are gone....
Old 07-10-2005, 05:13 PM   #7  
loves kleenex box art

minor damage souonds SO WONDERFULL> Thanks. Shots
Old 07-10-2005, 05:38 PM   #8  
fatter than U

Thumbs up Just say no to Dennis!!

Yay, Peachy! I'm REALLY hoping that that was it. I'm pretty sure too that ds has heard something about the weather. The kids come from all over the place, don't they?

Hi Schatzi! Nice meeting you.
Old 07-10-2005, 05:42 PM   #9  

Spotlight on Pensacola now...some flooding, downed tree limbs..looks like that's about it Cowie... Ah safe and sound!
Hi SugP
Old 07-10-2005, 05:48 PM   #10  
loves kleenex box art

no major property damage? yay

Sugar, they're fromall over but they're in the woods without outside influence. Only Japanese spoken by staff.
Old 07-10-2005, 10:21 PM   #11  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

ohhhhhh peacheasauraus!!!! i am so glad to hear you are seemingly in the clear!!! damn effin hurricanes-----we have miserable ice and snowstorms but besides putting out the power there are usually no catastrophes.your baby is safe and sound in the japanese tree forest----------when does he get home???I MUST CHECK MY BACK POSTS TO SEE IF I WAS INSANE EVERY SUMMER WITH ALL MY CHILLLLLLLLLDRENSSSSSSSSSSS.
Old 07-10-2005, 10:31 PM   #12  
loves kleenex box art

He's home on Saturday and what do you mean IF YOU WERE INSANE?? You are ALWAYS INSANE. Fortunately, you are lovable. I want to apologize, by the way, for saying that only Wab and I work. YOU ARE A BUSINESS OWNER!!! You are the BEST! ! ! ! ! !
Old 07-11-2005, 12:04 PM   #13  

Oh Cowie,,, just saw pensacola on the weather channel... I think Mark Cantore is hot in a nerdy meterologic way... looks like some roofs were mangled...

I am procrastinating on packing.... Here's my list of things I need to do:
1)
Old 07-11-2005, 12:19 PM   #14  
loves kleenex box art

Shots, after you finish that, make a big pile of stuff to take to the thrift shop, put it in the car and drive it there.

While you're making the pile, you'll make another pile of stuff to throw out.
That'll be most of your lingerie, old pans you've hated for years because everything sticks to them, and last year's calendars.

If you're more organized than this, I will be upset.
Old 07-11-2005, 12:19 PM   #15  

Oh be still my heart! A list maker! But that was a short list, Schatzi. Work on that. Tell us more about yourself. Are you a DAME (dark and menopausal)? Most of us here are, except the young and vibrant Sugar. You can only hang around if you promise not to abandon us like some other Jersey girls have done. Even if you move and go back to work. 'kay?

Cowper, sorry I was off all weekend and was unable to toast Dennis the Menace w/ Red Rose tea. Our extreme weather conditions here are gray drizzly winters that make ppl suicidal. I know just how those sheep felt. Oh, and then there's the occasional volcanic eruption, but that only bothers you if you're camping in the woods by the mountain.

This was a double wonderful weekend. I played bunco Saturday, where I won $21 for most wins. AAAAAnd on Sunday I went on a garden tour w/ my friend-who-always-makes-me-laugh. It was sooooo wonderful, I've seen the most gorgeous gardens. Heart palpitating gorgeous gardens. Aaaannnd I was standing outside of Starbucks and a nice barrista came out and asked me if I'd like a caramel frappacino for free, and of course I said yes, and that was wonderful too. Now I'm back at work and that's not so wonderful, but I guess thats how it goes.
Closed Thread