Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 09:32 PM   #106  

Height: 5'1"

Smile

Calories: 1780
Walking: 20 minutes

Thanks, Amarantha!
Old 07-24-2005, 04:26 AM   #107  

A homesick Anagram sneaks into the Palace for a nostalgic looksee and to catch up on her Royal Cohort. Belated HB, Wood Nymph. Kaylets, Empress - sorry for thy job woes. Ceara and wsw - hope your health is improving. Others - a Royal Hello.

DH took a turn for the worse on Tuesday, had been improving since. New developments yesterday not good. It's been such an up and down thing. He is valiant to the core but I am weakening.

However, I did brave Demon Scale yesterday and, despite a less than ideal lifestyle, have not gained any significant amount. Didn't lose any either. But right now, I'm thrilled w/not gaining.
Old 07-24-2005, 03:06 PM   #108  

Calories: 1820
Walking: 20 minutes
Old 07-24-2005, 05:04 PM   #109  
Empress/Queen

Anagramatic, so happy to see thy royal self within the castle keep once more!!! Thou hast been ever in our thoughts, as has DH! I am sorry for not-so-good new developments, so hard after things had been going well, but remain hopeful things will turn around again. Sendin' me best vibes thy way. FANTASTIC JOB ON THE MAINTAIN, ANAGRAM!!! It's hard to think of weight and fitness issues at such troubling moments as thou be experiencin' but it's important to stay strong in that area despite all odds and thou hast exemplified that!!! Kudos!!!

Aria, thou remaineth steadfast to thy purpose as always. Good job on the cals and walkin'!!!

I'm inspired by both of thee to shape up my efforts as well, despite a certain feelin' o' career doom that hangeth over me at the moment. But whatever happens in my life, I have to live it in a physical bod and I intend to do so in a kick-a** bod at that!!!

Have started a week's challenge (having to do with being stranded on a fictional desert island with two busybody fitness crones, details on journal in land far far away) and AGAINST ALL ODDS, will preservere ... anyhow I get to buy an MP3 or other musical treat if I stick to my challenge. Plus the crones will consent to use their magick to get me off the desert island ... long story.
Old 07-24-2005, 05:10 PM   #110  
Empress/Queen

'N furthermore, Royal Ones, we have less than two weeks to go on this, THE SEVENTH MONTH NOW OR NEVER CHALLENGE ... so it's time to kick some royal b*tt here and see what we can accomplish in that time.

And I CAN report that my daily decluttering efforts, feeble though they be, are now a habit, so thanks be to Aria for the idea!!!

Can't hang with Flylady, though. She doth not float my boat!

Am progressin' sloooooowwwwly through Harry ... so far, enjoyin' muchly.
Old 07-25-2005, 04:42 PM   #111  
Is it Friday yet?

Just a quick postie,

Anagram, my thoughts are with you once again... The rollercoaster has got to be horrible. Check back when you can and tell DH that we're all thinking of him and sending thoughts your way.

Kaylets, *ouch* what a way to find a goof! I feel your pain though.... you saw what I posted late last week? Still feel like an idiot over that and dreading the next phone call with that client even though HE seemed ok.

No scale change this week. My own doing, I'm sure. I've been at a plateau for 3 weeks now. Time to dust off the journal! My dad's coming in from Arizona this afternoon and he refuses to let me cook for him (doesn't want me to have to do anything for him) so that means I'll be eating out a LOT this week - and thus ordering a box for the leftovers for lunch the next day (fingers crossed that plan works!).

MAY have a stork coming to visit my bestest friend in CA. Since the last attempt ended sadly we're all holding our breath for the next few weeks - I'll keep you posted on impending auntie-hood.

Hi's and Howdy's all around!

Terri
Old 07-25-2005, 07:40 PM   #112  

Hello all....

Well, the job search looks like it will last awhile....

I am trying not to dwell on it... saw some ads to send some resumes and will do that... taking a short break now to say hello...

ANAGRAM... as Punkin said, what an awful roller coaster for you to be on!
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))) )))))))) to you ....
We think of you often!

Punkin.... here's my best you your friend... and maybe Dad will cook for you??
just a thought....

ok all.... I am sticking to the chair and its wood.... guess I need to either cool down some or powder up!

HEllo to all... sorry for the short postie but I'm crabby!

Thought of the day :

" This too will pass."

Question of the day :

"Share your most recent 'deja vu' experience."

Old 07-25-2005, 07:46 PM   #113  

Exclamation

Hi everyone!

Calories: 2310
Walking: 50 minutes
Old 07-25-2005, 09:36 PM   #114  
wsw

anagram-sending lots of good thoughts to you and dh. hoping things will once again improve for your valiant dh.

the heat has been getting to me and have had to lay low big time. lot of ms "technical difficulties." have been hanging in there with cals (averaging 1550/day)and exercise, though. need to hit the sack. thinking of all you lovely royals. take care.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:18 PM   #115  
Empress/Queen

Hi, all! Can't post much right now ... just wanted to say hello.

Mucho mysteriouso, huh?
Old 07-26-2005, 07:46 AM   #116  

Ditto.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:28 AM   #117  

Smile

Calories: 1645
Walking: 50 minutes

Will try to keep track of water today.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:28 AM   #118  
Empress/Queen

Hi, Anagramatic!!!

Ibid to thy ditto!

TO ALL, MENTIONED 'N UNMENTIONED, GOOD MORNIN' ...
Old 07-26-2005, 02:52 PM   #119  
deleted2

Just passing thru---but wanted to say Hi and I'm thinking of you all! Alls' well!

Old 07-26-2005, 09:01 PM   #120  
Empress/Queen

s, just had some really bad news ... talk to ya later ...
Closed Thread