3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Weight No More 6/28 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/60466-weight-no-more-6-28-a.html)

lolli 06-28-2005 04:59 PM

Weight No More 6/28

June 28

Breakfast 4 points
Banana 2 pts
1 T PB 2pts
12 oz water

Lunch 7 points
Ham/Cheese Sammy
2 oz Ham 1 pt
1 slice 2% Cheese 1 pt
2 Slices Bread 1 pt
Mustard 0
Celery 0
20 oz water
Whipped Yogurt 4 pts

Snack 5 Points
1/2 C Grape Nuts 3pts
1 C 1% Milk 2pts

Dinner
Grilled Pork Chop 4pts
Steamed Parmesan Veggies 1 pt

MannysGirl 06-28-2005 05:04 PM

Okay, my plan for today....

Breakfast:
Fiber One w/2% milk - 3 pts
Crystal Lite OJ - 0 pts

Snack:
1 peach - 1 pt

Lunch:
Lean Cuisine Grilled Chicken Ceasar - 5 pts
Yogurt - 2 pts

Snack:
Kashi granola bar w/flax - 2 pts

Dinner:
French Toast - 5 pts
Egg Beaters - 2 pts
Applesauce - 2 pts
LF Eggo Syrup - 4

26 of 26 daily points used.
Will earn 2-3 APs tonight walking with DH
101.4 oz of water in.

Janet

lolli 06-28-2005 05:05 PM

Nice to see your plan. I look forward to seeing it on a regular basis.

MannysGirl 06-28-2005 05:06 PM

Your plan looks great Lolli!! Any ideas on what might be for dinner? That's always the hardest part for me cuz I don't feel like cooking once I get home from work. :chef: LOL

Janet

lolli 06-28-2005 05:10 PM

Well I should be looking at dinner about now. I hardly ever plan evening meal because I never know when kids are going to be at games ect. I will probably head out to the store soon and pick up something for the grill like pork chops.

MannysGirl 06-28-2005 05:10 PM

Okay, I leave work in 15 minutes, but I will try and check in later tonight and definitely post my plan for tomorrow. Thanks for everything!!!! This weight IS coming off!!

Janet

lolli 06-28-2005 05:14 PM

I am gone too. I have errands to run.

lolli 06-28-2005 09:32 PM

Hey MG, I edited for dinner and I have yet to finish for the night. I will be here tomorrow morning sometime to post!

Doing great!!!!

MannysGirl 06-29-2005 07:40 AM

Good morning Lolli!! I actually expected to hear from old senders, but have not. I guess it's for the best. I was disappointed about the last one leaving as well.

I'm so glad to hear that things are going better for you. Congrats on being almost back to your WW weight. I have a couple pounds to go before I get back to my last weigh-in amount. Why do we let this happen :?: No more!! Onward and Downward!!

Your plan from yesterday looks great!!! It's going to be fun to exchange ideas and really get ourselves back into the swing of things here. We'll have lost this weight in no time. I think we're actually pretty close to the same weight, aren't we?? So it will be a race to the finish. :lol:

I'll post my menu in a sec.

Janet

lolli 06-29-2005 07:58 AM

Good morning. I know its not the 28 but since you and I seem to be the only ones posting on this thread, we might as well take it a week at a time.

Well the scales were my friend this morning. I was down 4 pound from my highest weight after struggling. Water weight no doubt. I am 2 pounds from being where WW last clocked me at. Much better than 6 pounds.

I was wondering if you had gotten any mail from old senders? I did see that last one moved from her home and was hoping that wouldnt be the case.

Dont give up! I have yet to eat or plan for breakfast. I try to wait for awhile before I do so that my eating day is not as long.

I hope to see you posting that menu. I need ideas!