Old 07-23-2005, 01:52 PM   #91  

Well, I don't know how I did it, but I lost 2 pounds this week, even with no exercise and not being on plan at all!! I went last night and bought all my "good" food, and this morning started back on plan, so far so good, lol. The week is usually ok, it's the weekends that I screw up, but I am commited to doing it this time, so everybody keep your fingers crossed!! Good work. squiggly!! and good job everyone else too!!
eeyoredja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 06:45 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 266/ticker/199

Height: 5'6"

Donna: That's great to lose weight without expecting to I have problems with my weekends too, especially in the summer when everybody is inviting us over for barbecues. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Shelley: Keep up the good work. I know how tough it must be to stay away from soda. My fiance gave up coca-cola for awhile and he had constant headaches and withdrawals for the longest time. Unfortunately he picked the habit back up again.

Felicia: I'm one of the guilty ones who doesn't check in very often. I'm sorry! How's the new job going?

Vanessa: How has your weekend been so far? Hope you were able to stick to your plan. I know how hard weekends are, they always give me problems.

I've had a great week. I'm down to 231 now! I'm very happy that I didn't give up after last week's no weight loss. I was pretty disappointed with myself and almost gave up, but everybody's encouragement kept me going. Thanks!
Hope everybody had a great week too.

Karla
quyana21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 11:46 PM   #93  

Talking I survived day one!!

Well, just got back from a family dinner at my hubbys aunts house. I had like 19 points left to use there, so I had one piece of fried chicken, 8 points, fresh garden tomato, fresh garden cucumber, both of which are 0, and some fresh from the garden cantaloupe, which was only 2 points, and then I had a cup of homemade ice cream, which I have no idea how to count, so I am saying it's like 8 points, which is what a cup of regular ice cream would be, so actually, I have 1 point left, and I didn't have to dip into my flex at all, yea for me, lol. Now if I can make it through tomorrow, I will be home free until next weekend, lol. I also played water volleyball for an hour and swam for about 30 minutes, so i probably earned points, but I try to not use them, even if I really want to, because I think it defeats the purpose. Well, keep up the good work and I will check in later!! Bye!!
Old 07-24-2005, 01:36 AM   #94  
Takin back the old me!

Hey
This is just a quick check in....I went out tonight so even though it's really tomorrow....it is still today. LOL

I got on the scale this morning and I am 233 I can hardly believe it....(3 pounds down)......I am 6 pounds away from a 40 pound loss and that is my goal before August 1st is to be down 40 pounds....I will reply to everyone tomorrow. I am very sleepy now and i get to sleep in.
Naughtyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 11:03 AM   #95  

First name: Barbara

Geographical location: Atlanta

Marital Status: Single

Children/Ages: N/A

Pets: N/A

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, web surfing, working on my home, learning things that interest me.

Height: 5ft 8in

Eye/Hair Color: brown/black

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: everyday

Starting Weight: 277

Present Weight: 263

Goal Weight: 160

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: working out and which direction to go

Following any specific plan: confused on plans. I'm not a vegatable person but working them in my plan that and fruit.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: getting older and tired all the time and hate that i out of breathe walking a few steps.

Something you're passionate about (besides food): traveling. I miss it.

Worst craving(s): now it seems to be salt. i never put salt on my food but during my cycle i crave a bag of chips. don't know if age or what?

Favorite healthy thing to eat: don't know if i have one.

Favorite type of music: old school music. some country and easy listening.

Favorite movies: Sci-Fi and drama's and romance and of course comedies

Favorite TV shows: dont' really have one.

Last book you read: i read alot to many to tell

Last thing you ate: scambled eggs for breakfase with turkey sausage

Last time you exercised: friday friend gave me a pass at her gym did the treadmill for 1/2 hr. actually last week i went 3 days.

What are some of the things you can't wait to do after you reach your goal weight: go shopping for new clothes

Anything else you would like to share with us: to lose and share have a place to express and share this struggle with people who are going thur the same thing/
bjshug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 12:26 PM   #96  

Good morning ladies, and welcome Barbara!! Well, just a little post for now, but I just wanted to tell you that I did good this morning, my mother in law usually cooks us breakfast every other Sunday, and I didn't give in and eat greasy fried eggs and sausages. I ate some Fiber one with fresh blueberries before we came here, and just politely told her "no thanks". It may seem silly, but that's one of the hardest things for me to do because I don't want to hurt anyones feelings. So while they were all in the living room eating, I came in here and got on the computer to post and not be tempted by the wonderful smell in the front of the house, lol. Well, check in later, and good work, Naughty!!
Old 07-24-2005, 05:53 PM   #97  
Takin back the old me!

Just popping in to say........ Welcome Barbara

Also How did everyone do this week? Weigh in was on sat . I see a couple of people checked in, where is everyone else?

Last edited by Naughtyangel; 07-24-2005 at 05:56 PM.
Naughtyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 07:04 PM   #98  
Looking for Thin

As a summary of last week, I did really well overall. I lost the four pounds that I gained the week prior. I went five out of seven days with no pop. I drank all my water everyday and exercised five out of seven as well. I think I stayed within my calorie range six out of seven. This weekend hasn't been bad. I am drinking a pop today. I need to get some calories in and it's to hot to eat. It's the hottest day of the summer. I haven't exercised yet but I plan on doing that this evening when it cools down. Hopefully, it WILL cool down. It's in the high 90's and humid. My plan for the week is to work hard to get 3 pounds gone. If I lose three pounds per week, then I will make 200 by Jan.1st. I will love that. Well, I hope you all have a good week.
squiggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 08:33 AM   #99  

First i would like to congratulate everybody on their weightloss , everyone seemed to have done so good and ofcourse a huge welcome to Barbara.
Weighed on Saturday and maintained my weight from last weeks weigh-in, im not upset about that but then i turned around and totally blew the weekend off i don't even know what happened. Anyways i am back on track as of yesterday and i feel real good and positive. Just for this week i think i will post my daily totals of Calories so i can be accountable....i need that this week
Well i do hope everybody has a great week
Vanessas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 12:21 AM   #100  

Yipes, I don't want to step on a scale this week. I've had a 'who needs a diet anyways' week and I haven't exercised much and I've just been all around terrible.

for those of you with losses I'm so proud of you guys, and welcome Barbara.
Shalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 07:50 PM   #101  

How's everybody doing? I've been pretty busy, as usual.
I'm down another 2 pounds to 229! I'm pretty happy with my progess so far. I hope everybody else had a good week.
So sorry for the short note, I wish I had more hours in the day!

Karla
Old 07-31-2005, 11:58 PM   #102  
I CAN do this!

Hello Everyone

I've been hanging around 3FC for almost a month now! (Pay no attention to my join date, I started, gave up and then finally came back!)

I currently have 98 pounds to lose! Although I started out with 111 to lose! I'd love to join you're group, if you'll have me! I need all the accountability I can get right now!
LegallyBrunette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 07:26 PM   #103  

Welcome to the new members!

Barbara: I didn't give the proper welcome my last note. So glad you found us My biggest hurdle to overcome is working out also. I try to get some activity in here and there, I don't do the nonstop half-hour or hour workout. So far it seems to be working well. I hope you find something that works well for you too.

LegallyBrunette: It's great to have you here! Isn't it great to see the words "Met Mini Goal #1!!!" ? I bet you are really proud. I know I was when I met my first goal. Tell us more about yourself?

Hilary: Welcome to the group! I agree that plateaus are a downer. I've had one recently where I didn't lose any weight one week. I find it helps to talk to others who have had similar experiences, this place is perfect for that.

Everybody else: I know I'm not one to talk cause I don't post often, but drop us a quick note! After a quick hello you can go back to enjoy the nice summer days
Old 08-01-2005, 09:57 PM   #104  
I CAN do this!

quyana, I am so pumped by those words Today when I was thinking about NOT exercising, I popped online and looked at them I thought "If I could meet that goal, I can meet them all!"
LegallyBrunette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 05:43 AM   #105  
Going goal.

S/C/G: 316/ticker/140

Height: 5'6" & 3/4"

Thanks quyana21! That's true.. this place is what actually motivated me to get started yesterday and I did good. (I usually stick to something that is working out well .)
pixiefalls is offline   Reply With Quote