Old 08-22-2005, 08:19 AM   #136  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

S/C/G: 182/182/130

Height: 5'3"

Ridiculous...ok, it is still early.......I can't spell or type this early!!!
o2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 09:51 AM   #137  

Ok, I never gave much merit to the thought that the last 10lbs was the hardest to lose, but DANG someone was right lol. I'm managing to either stay still or lose a pound or so. It's definately not like it was at the beginning lol.
I did something extremely exciting this weekend. I bought a pair of size 8 jeans!!!! and they fit I was doing the happy dance in the middle of the mall. I just keep holding them up and asking my husband "and what size are they?" LOL he thinks its just the funniest thing in the world.
Today is Sidney's birthday. She's ten and home sick. She got up and threw up before she made it out the door. She's a bit weak, but otherwise she's doing ok. Just no big dinner and movie celebration tonight. It will have to wait til tomorrow. If she's feeling better we'll do cake and ice cream later, otherwise we'll do that tomorrow too. Anyway she'll get her presents tonight regaurdless.
Allright, I suppose I need to get moving and pick up my kitchen.. ugh.. I'll check back in later on.
goddesskde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 05:31 AM   #138  
Movin' right along...

Ok...Kim(Goddess)...I had to laugh at the Franken thing. I needed that today. Lol...

Kim...congrats on losing weight! Im so proud of you. Did you start phase 1 over? Oh and yes the phone thing is ridiculous. Extremely. This internet cafe is expensive. They're now saying within the next 10 days the phone company should be out here. I cant really say anything about it. Its my husbands company, not mine. Thank God. Its a single status contract, so Im really not even supposed to be here. His bosses all love me though. Still, if I say something, they'll probably take even longer.

Ok, my time is running out here. Ugh. So, I will post as soon as I can.

Where is Lynn?

Love y'all,
Deanne
chubbyvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 07:49 AM   #139  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

Deanne, My fingers are crossed for you that the phone comes soon. I don't know how you stand it. Isn't it funny what we take for granted until we don't have it? Yes, I started phase one over. I have been on phase 2 now for a week and a half. Kim made me cheat though. I went to her house for her daughters birthday, and she made a yummy cake. HOW CAN YOU PASS UP CAKE??? She did cut a thin sliver though. Anyway, If I don't lose this week, I am gonna blame her!

Yes Lynn, Where are you???
Deb, we haven't heard from you in a few days either???
Hope you are both ok!

Kim
Old 08-23-2005, 08:19 AM   #140  

And if Kim blames me, I'm gonna blame my husband since he gave me a bite of his ice cream! I cut the thinest pieces of cake I could without if falling apart everywhere. Besides you only turn 10 once you have to celebrate it!!! I'm gonna start passing cake out to my other neighbors just to get it out of the house lol .. no need in being tempted every day for a week ya know.
My day yesterday was super busy. I dont think I sat down for more than a few minutes. Taking care of a sick kid, cleaning house, doing laundry, cooking dinner, getting homework done.. ugh..I was so tired once I got home from our walk I fell onto the bed..
Well I'll check in with you later on girls
Old 08-23-2005, 07:05 PM   #141  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

Yea, you ladies should have been there. Kim was forcing all that cake down my throat. I kept telling her I didn't want it, but she beat me up and cramed it in. . Then her hubby was cramming ice cream down her throat. It was ugly and brutal.
Well, a friend took me to lunch today for my birthday. We went to a Thai restaurant. I wasn't sure what everything was (and a little afraid to try it), so I got a simple dish with noodles (bad on SBD....bad, bad!) with grilled chicken and veggies with peanut sauce. It was very tasty though. I figured it is my birthday, so I had what I wanted.
The kids are outside swimming and I need to think about dinner. UGH!
Hope you are all doing fine and skinny today!
Kim
Old 08-23-2005, 09:12 PM   #142  

OK back from dinner and a movie for Sidney's birthday. She's feeling much better today so we went and saw Fantastic 4 and then to Lennys sub shop for dinner. She's so hard to please lol I did pretty well as far as food goes. I took a diet coke (so i didnt drink a bucket worth) and sugar free candy. I only ate a few peices of the candy and for dinner I had a roast beef and provolone cheese on wheat bread. I dont eat any mayo or dressings of any kind so it's meat,cheese, lettuce, onion and pickle and chased it down with water. I guess not a bad days worth of food. My big splurge for the day was a cappicino from gloria jeans this morning ( i was shopping) but it was coffee, milk and a packet of splenda,, but boy oh boy was it good...
Ok ladies, time for me to start chasing the kids to bed. I'll see you all tomorrow
Old 08-24-2005, 09:21 AM   #143  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

Ok, the bug has hit my house. My daughter and I were up all night. She officially has the stomach bug. Well, if I am next I won't gain any weight!! UGH! I was supposed to go have a physical today. I have been getting very dizzy for over a year now and I had my latest spell Saturday and it was the worst one yet. But...I canceled. I am a zombie right now. I am scared to reschedule till we are over this bug. So I will wait a little longer. Oh well
Just wanted to check in.
Kim
Old 08-25-2005, 01:43 PM   #144  

S/C/G: 189/184.5/150

Height: 5'3

Default I confess

Sorry, Deanne. (and everyone!) Being busy and feeling guilty, I have been staying away. Sigh. Work got really intense about a week and a half ago, and over 4 days I worked like 30 hours of overtime (this was the weekend). Needless to say, my sleep, exercise, and eating all went downhill in a bad way. Plus I started my period last Friday and I'm still struggling with that yeast infection (it has now been 2 1/2 months. That's all I have to say). After all this I should NOT have weighed myself Monday, but I did, and I was up from 152 to 157. Ridiculous. I worked out good Monday (though we had Pizza Hut for dinner with DH's family), not Tuesday (DH's birthday, didn't eat badly, but did eat some cake and ice cream, which is a no-no both for diet and infection), had a good work out yesterday, but food was less than desirable, though not disastrous. I am down to 155.5, but still. It's discouraging, and I've been avoiding thinking about it too much, partly by avoiding coming here. Sorry I haven't e-mailed you Deanne, part of that is the avoidance, part of it is work is insanely busy, as I work at a college, and school started this week. I promise to be better. Please don't give up on me! I do sometimes, but I never let it last too long. It is just so hard!
ctrsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 02:04 PM   #145  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

Hey Sara! Glad to see you back! Don't get discouraged too much. I had gained back 7 of my pounds when my dad got sick. I started back on my plan almost 4 weeks ago and now I am a pound (hopefully more now) less than I was when I quit. It is hard and very upsetting, but losing another few pounds is no big deal....but to keep gaining is what hurts. Hang in there. Stress sucks and usually gets the best of us, but don't let it. Hang in there!!!
Kim
Old 08-25-2005, 06:19 PM   #146  

Quote:
Originally Posted by o2bskinny
Deb, we haven't heard from you in a few days either???
Hope you are both ok!
hi Kim... I'm here! I started school on Monday, and with five classes I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now. I'm just trying to get my feet underneath me and figure out some kind of studying pattern. We've got LOTS of reading to do for most of the classes, and that's what I'm going to spend most of my time doing this next few days.

I haven't read the notes lately either...sorry. I'll try and catch up after I get some reading done, ok?

Hugs, Deb
bikerdeb61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 10:36 AM   #147  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

Hey Deb, glad to see you are still around! What classes are you taking? Good luck with the studying. I know it is alot to do, just keep in touch when you can!
Kim
Old 08-26-2005, 02:14 PM   #148  

Hey ladies. sorry i havent been on lately, but I dont seem to be getting notification when someone posts so I have been assuming noone was here...Anyway. My diet hasnt been stellar this week, not horrible, but not the greatest either. With Sid's birthday and my 14th wedding anniversary, i splurged a bit. Sigh.. I'm sure part of its the pms, but part of its being a putz lol. Oh well, I'll live and I'm sure I'll get thru this too.
So far we're thru with the bug.. (knocking on wood madly right now lol) and everyone is healthy!! WOO HOOOOO
Old 08-26-2005, 03:29 PM   #149  
Curvy Vixen

howdy ho..... vixens.. Lynn is here.. but i'm so overwhelmed with cr*p.....

First off I have been binging big time. I just can't deal with the stress right now, I know that is no excuse. I had my seven year old great neice with me for a week and I miss her sooo much. 7yo's can make you very tired!
Jim is having major trouble with his back and we are surgeon shopping right now, he is going two to three times a week to the doctor for shots in his back. I'd be depressed but he just keeps movin along.
Jamie leaves for school tomorrow and I feel so empty. I know the feeling from last year and I figured it would be easier this year, but it isn't. I guess with her doing 'adult things' and moving along in the world puts me in another chapter in my life. I'm starting to feel old. On sept 12th I will be 42 and I feel like half my life is over.........
I miss all of you and think of you often. I will post more, I promise. I will also get my rear in gear and make better choices.. there is only one me....I'm 42.. but I sure don't look it....
I have so many pics of hawaii to share with you guys.... I have to upload them....
peace out
Lynn.... who loves purple but won't be blue when jamie leaves tomorrow...

THE UPSIDE OF LYNN'S LIFE

1. I walked 2 miles today and made a great choice of lentil and couscous soup for lunch.
2. I realized that I have been making excuses for my overeating and they just don't fly anymore.
PURPLEPANSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 12:02 AM   #150  

Quote:
Originally Posted by o2bskinny
Hey Deb, glad to see you are still around! What classes are you taking? Good luck with the studying. I know it is alot to do, just keep in touch when you can!
Kim
I'm taking Radiography, Small Animal Nursing, Large Animal Nursing, Math for Vet Techs, and Kennel Management.

Deb
bikerdeb61 is offline   Reply With Quote