Old 08-29-2005, 03:26 PM   #406  

Robyn and Summer I offer my condolences as you return to reality! I am mourning enough over the fact that I just began my last week of summer. I am sure we will all be in the swing of things before we know it. It is just so hard to adjust to the change! Robyn what were ya all trying to say about country hicks anyway?!

Pam - Oh pink sandles, good choice! I wore mine today too. I have to just stay clear away from the sale racks or I would need to add another room on to my house just for shoes!

Michele - Good for you for making your walking a priority. I, on the other hand, would rather not eat than exercise. Unfortunately that doesn't last long.

Tammy - Welcome.

Summer - Way to be strong when your DD was crying. I try real hard to sound positve about the start of school for my children but it is just so hard. I think home schooling would be a night mare on many levels but I think I definately appreciate our time together more because it is so limited.

I went into work today because the male "I wanna be a coach" new teacher wanted me to meet him and help. Not only didn't he show but I ask the principal if he had picked the mentor and he said he picked the other male. I said, "Then you better let him know (new teacher) needs help with his scheduling". I won't be going back in again that is for sure. I got all MY work done so I wouldn't HAVE to go in. I have better things to do for my final days!

It is beautiful out but the kids don't want to golf. I am so bummed!

Sue
MaintenanceMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 04:15 PM   #407  
Mommy, wife, teacher

Unhappy

Today sucked. Meaningless meetings and workshops all day. Nimrod hasn't assembled my furniture. Children will be entering my room on Wednesday, and they can't walk around the room because of the unopened boxes of furniture. Nobody is taking this seriously, not Nimrod, not his supervisor, not my principal. Tomorrow, I will have him move the boxes out into the hall so that my kids have space to move. And then maybe when the boxes are causing congestion in the hallways, the principal will be forced to deal with this bullsh*t.

School and all the administrative crap that goes with it is now in session. I have no alternative but to start the new thread. See you there...
Summerlover is offline   Reply With Quote