Old 06-15-2005, 08:41 AM   #46  

Angie you have been here too long to think that we will not accept you no matter what. I mean it has almost been 3 years since have known you and I will never look at you any different than I did the first time that we started to chat. I know that things can get hard but we are all here for you. As far as the front goes I have always heard that the first 2 years are usually the hardest on a new business. I mean I am going through that right now. I have been doing this since Nov. and I feel like I am back to square one as far as the income goes. To make it worse I have pressure form the lady I work for so I totally understand what you are feeling when it comes to the business. And in regards to that teacher. She can mind her own freakin' (replace with a more harsh word) business. She is supposed to help parents not make them feel like crap. I personally would complain to the principal about what she said. That is not her place to say things like that.

I need to run to the store this AM. I have a repair guy coming to look at our dryer. The stupid thing wont dry the clothes in less that 2 hours. What a waste of electricity.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 01:20 PM   #47  

Hi girls how is everyone today?? I feel like I am coming down with a sore throat. It started yesterday. Hopefully it is just stupid allergies.

Kempy I hope that dryer gets fixed. Our tv in our bedroom is shot. It seems like something needs to be replaced so often here. Ugh, more money down the drain.

Cherie are you back in town yet??

Cal I hope Ashley is feeling better.

Noelle how did Michael like his program?? I bet he had a good time.

Hi Dips and Angie, and everyone else. Check back after while.
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 02:43 PM   #48  

Hi girls just popping in to see if anyone was here....
Old 06-15-2005, 03:29 PM   #49  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey girls, just dropped the kiddos off at their summer program. Yikes! Now I remembered by I sent my kid to a private school. The public school kids are just plain WILD! Now I'm speaking only of the schools in my district of course--don't want to offend anyone or make you think I'm some kind of snob There were some kids smaller than mine and they were swearing like sailors! It was embarrassing.

Computer is acting up..gotta shut down and restart, be back in minute.

Last edited by melekalikimaka; 06-15-2005 at 03:33 PM.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 07:28 PM   #50  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I Love You Guys!! You are all such great friends. I hate to come here and whine all the time though. LOL I really think I am okay with the bakery going under if it does now though. I have a pretty good work schedule without it but I will hate to lose the few great customers we do get regularly. We arent sure what to do with the place yet but I hate taking the long dangerous(with the moose everywhere) drive up everyday. If I cant afford to move there it just kind of spoils it for me. We may just see if my ex SIL wants to take it over for cost since she lives there and went around and told everyone up there that we stole her idea. (an idea by the way that she never did on her own and since I have been in this business for the last 10 years I think she is full of ****... but I digress... )

Kempy, Dont feel bad about your dryer mine does the same thing. I would like to go buy a new set this summer. I totally understand how you feel about your business too. I know we are so sick of hearing "How's business?" because we dont know what to say. We dont want to lie and have everyone say why did they close they said they were doing good and we dont want to be a downer either.

Noelle, I cant wait to see pics of your new puppy. My moms cat is preggo and I think I will take one of the kittens when it is born. She should have them this week.

Cal, Do you and your sis have specific plans in Waterville? I dont know if there is all that much there to do. I only go there to get pool supplies, So I dont really know much info about it.

Julie, I didnt realize your kids birthdays were so close together. Jay's Birthday is Saturday. I bought him some Omaha steaks and they came today and wouldnt ya know it he is like a kid and liked the packaging better. Him and the kids had a ball with the dry ice. They are a bunch of wierdos. We are going to take the twins to the mall for their birthday which is the same day as mine,my moms and Kempy's. I am going to let them run wild and get whatever they want.It will be much easier than throwing a party and it is the activity they picked over a party. So everyone is happy. Have you seen ****'s Kitchen yet? I love that show. I like Fire me please too. That one is cute.

I dont know if you guys had heard about an incident that happened up this way last week or not. The paper siad it made national news. 3 teenage boys stole a dog from someones back yard and tied her to a tree trunk and took turns beating her to death and slicing and stabbing her till she died and then they dumped her on a foot path at the elementary school. This happened in Presque Isle which is quite a ways away from where I live but I could just cry thinking about what that poor dog suffered through. When they got arrested they said they did it because they wanted to "kill something that wasnt human" Oh MY GOD!!! Now they say the laws were written wrong and they wont be charged with a felony but a misdemeaner and will probably only get probation which 2 of the little jerks were already on for other felonies. I cant believe people like that are allowed in society. They will kill a person someday I bet. I was so sick to my stomach the day I heard about it because all I could think about was this trusting dog following them willingly and the thought that someone could do that.

Last edited by angieME; 06-15-2005 at 07:33 PM.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 07:52 PM   #51  

Hi Girls just popping in after dinner. Grilled cheeseburgers and chips on the side. Anyone else sick of hearing about Tom Cruise and his new love Katie ?? Enough all ready!! Well going to call the dh and kids inside for the night, mosquitos are bad and my kids swell so bad from a bite.

Angie, I am glad you are at peace and are okay if you close the bakery. I stand behind you no matter what girl. You know I remember you mentioning your SIL saying that about the bakery. LOL.... Yup, my kiddos are two years, two weeks and two hours apart....are you girls sick of me talking about my kids ?? Haha. Tell Jay Happy Birthday from us, I hope he has a great day on Saturday!! Dry ice is fun.
I have seen the previews for Hells Kitchen but never saw the episode yet. It looks good though. I miss all the shows from last fall.
I didn't hear about that dog. How sad, I wonder where those kids will be in ten years??

Hi out there everyone else. Have a great evening.
Old 06-15-2005, 07:59 PM   #52  

I just heard on Entertainment Tonight that a women's breast size will change at least six times in her lifetime I think I am on number three or four !! Maybe more, LOL!!
Old 06-15-2005, 10:21 PM   #53  

Good Night Girls

Angie, I hope you did not take my post wrong. After I posted I went back and read it and did not want you to take it the wrong way. I want ya to succeed in whatever choice you and Jay make. Sometimes it feels like we are talking face to face but we are not, you know what I mean ?? I wish we were all together sipping some cool drinks though!!

Talk to you all later. Have a nice night girls.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:24 AM   #54  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey girls, just checking in for the night. Today was the first day we could set up for the home show, Rick didn't get down to the place until this evening. They are open until 10 pm, then tomorrow morning @ 8:00 am until 1 pm. I gave him the wrong info--the show opens tomorrow, I thought it opened on Friday evening! So we are one day short. Oh well, I guess we will make it work, we always do. They are going to set up a shower stall surround and a bath tub surround, using cultured marble walls--like a real bathroom set up so people can get an idea what they're bathrooms could look like. We got a real good response last year, and hope to do the same this year.

I got some great pics of Lucky (the pup) wearing a cute little pink t-shirt. My sister and her boss (the dog groomer) go to Thailand every year and they buy tons of dog clothes. Then at Halloween after their customers get groomed, they dress them up and take pictures for the owners. It's hilarious. My computer is acting so funky, my photo software disappeared. I have to find the disc to reinstall the software so I can download the pics to get them posted. It's such a pain. I can't even print pictures if I cant's download them. I'm feeling like I want to buy a new digital camera with a stand alone printer doc, just so I don't have to deal with these stupid computers and their viruses and quirks.

Angie, that is just sickening about the dog. Don't the authorities know that kids who torture small animals are showing traits of becoming serial killers later on in life? That's just nuts. So you're not getting any takers on your house? Do you know if anyone bought that funeral home? The real estate here is still priced ridiculously high and it's still climbing. Gosh, I remember when a few years back I was grumbling about the price of a home here being in the high 300's. Now the median price is twice that--i kid you not.

Julie, happy belated b-day to your sweet dd Wow, 4 years old already You guys sound like you had a blast. So what occupies your Tuesday nights now that AI isn't on? I think I only watch 'House', you know that dr. show that used to come on after AI? Other than that, I try to hit the sack early.

Kempy, as far as appliances go, our washing machine is on it's last leg. Oh yeah, and the microwave is in the repair shop too. We didn't know how to reheat food on the stove or regular oven for the first 2 days without it . I bet you don't like to hang clothes on a line outside huh? Did your repair man save the day for your dryer?

Cal, how is Ashley feeling today? Hope all's well. Did you guys get affected with that earthquake situation on the west coast? There was a series of quakes in Chile and Africa and the Pacific NW area within a short time period...scary stuff, made me think of that movie the Day after tomorrow.

Dips, how are you enjoying that A/C? I wish I had one right about now. It's kind of muggy and the termites are coming out in droves. Yuck. Stay cool for me will ya?

Anyway, just wanted to wish everyone a good evening. Chat w/y'all tomorrow.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 09:41 AM   #55  
No Limit Souljah!!

Default Hey Girls

How's everything?

I'm on my last day of phase 1 of the SBD and I haven't weighed myself in a while so I'll wait until tomorrow to see how I'm doing. I have lots to do today, I'm off from work, so I can't stay long, just wanted to say hey. Be back 2nite.
Dips'n'twists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 10:45 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Hey everyone... this week has been quite mad.... I've been working trying to get our new payroll system up and running, and I have just been too busy to even breath... Today, I am leaving at noon, and we are heading out to Indianapolis for the race this weekend. I get my girls back on Tuesday, and then things will settle down, and I will have time to get my butt back in here.

Anyway.. I didn't want you to think I fell off the face of 3FC.... This month has just been unbelievable.... I'll talk to you all soon, I need to finish clearing off my desk so I can go!

Talk soon!

Cherie
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 04:07 PM   #57  

Wow, this place has been pretty slow. I am guilty of not being here either. I have been in a funk latly. I am PMSy and I hate my diet and to top it off my clients aren't like they should be. Enough of my crap.

You guys must be pretty busy. I am going to a Pampered Chef party tonight at my neighbors house. I relaly don't care to go to these kind of things but she is my friend so I will help her out. Their stuff is so exspensive plus I am really don't cook that much so the stuff just takes up space in the kitchen.

Angie whatever heepend about the teacher? Do you feel a little better today?

Cherie I hope you have fun at the race.

Noelle the dryer is fixed. Well, it wasn't even the dryer. When they built our hosue they put the vent ot low so it was getting water in it when it would rain. Well, water and lint don't mix welll so the lint that the dryer wasn't catching was getting clogged in the tube. It has been building up in there for 3 years. Talk about gross when Joe flushed it out with water. I am just glad that we didn't burn the house down.

Well, i need to get out of here I will try to get back here tonight.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 07:26 PM   #58  

Hey girls How is everyone's weekend going?? My weekend is going okay....kind of cold only in the sixties, but I won't complain, it is better than single digits. It is going to get warmer though and that is good because I want my morning glories to come up. Lets see, I just had a steak dinner. It was good. It was tender. Kids have been playing with the neighbor kids and friends from dh's work and going to different parks. We also did the day out with thomas yesterday. I have not excercised in a long time. Yuck, I better get on track. Trying to train dd to do number two. Ugh, we are going bonkers. Patience though she will get it. Enough about me.

Kempy hope you are doing better. Are you following a certain diet. Right now I am just trying to eat "clean". I hope you enjoyed the party at your neighbors house. My mom has bought me several things from Pampered Chef. They are pretty exspensive but I have a favorite spatula that I use for everything. Wow, I can't believe that about your dryer. Thank God your house didn't burn down.

Noelle I hope the show is going smoothly for you and you are getting some customers from looking at your work. Have a good one.

Well hello everyone else!!
Old 06-18-2005, 07:32 PM   #59  

Cherie wanted to add, I hope you are having a blast with Alan. I bet you miss the girls though. We can't wait to have you back. See you soon.
Old 06-18-2005, 07:40 PM   #60  

Hey girls btw did anyone see a recent picture of Jack Osbourne?? He looks great, he is down to 179 pounds, I saw his picture in People. I guess he low carbed it and does a lot of running. Okay just wanted to add that. I am glad he is off drugs too.