3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   good morning tankasauraus rexi (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/5909-good-morning-tankasauraus-rexi.html)

Bagzz 05-31-2001 07:35 AM

It is a beautiful day here in the northern hemisphere---a great day for a brisk walk to Timmy's.I will grandly announce that I have
been doing the WEIGHTS as you tanks know--it is essential--and NOW that I am doing them it is high time you all
jumped on the bandwagon---I have devised a twenty minute session which I do whilst listening to Oprah blather
and congratulate herself for her assessments with the asinine DR.PHIL.I would like an excercise level reported
by each and everyone of the Tanks today,or Mr.Phillips will be here to speak to you,or in an emergency,I will contact Dusty.

Darling_Peaches 05-31-2001 09:13 AM

exercise report

Herbie and I strolled around the neighborhood looking at people's decks which stick out into the Choctawhatchee Bay while ds ran wildly up and down the roads.

Wabby 05-31-2001 12:34 PM

These boots were made for walking

and that's just what they do. Actually they're reeboks. I'm back to my morning walking routine. Did it every day except Memorial day (monday). I get time off for national holidays. Now if I can only control my out of control eating. I've managed to break the 160 mark. Somebody stop me.

My sister and my walking buddy want to start a bootleg weight watcher group. We will use the WW eating program, but instead of giving them our money, we will each donate 5 bucks, and the big loser of the week wins the pot. What do you think? Will money and friendly competition be a motivator? :D

Congrats on the Peachboys celebrity status, dear Peachy-keen.

Bagzz 05-31-2001 02:34 PM

I love that idea,Wabby!!!

just think if we cows did that!!!!we could make lots of money up here in Canada---your five bucks
is worth our ten!!!!Okay,I just bought the Robert Downey Junior and Vonda Shepherd disc,and I
am going on the treadmill----I just love his drugged out ,sexy voice!!!He sings with Sting{Every move you
make} and also sings a Bob Seger song{Chances Are}---that info is for Kiwonk.She is
up to date on today's music.-----PEACHERS,WALKING AROUND DEVISING NEW DECK PLANS
FOR YOUR LOVENEST DOES NOT COUNT AS EXCERCISE!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS TO WABBY
AND I ONLY.PERIOD.

llushanne luscious 05-31-2001 02:49 PM

sob...sob...sniff....sob

DD and I went hs shopping today. Report on Public HS. It wasn't as bad as I thought. It isn't shabby, at all. I expected it to be shabby with grafitti etc all over. Stupid now that I think of it. Too much TV. They have a complete AP program so that she would still graduate as a sophomore in college. They have what she really wants which is all kinds of artsy stuff....drama, lots of music programs, clubs and trips, etc. We didn't see one nun...though they could have been hiding. Here is what I didn't like.....they have COPS in the building. Why?
I have completely wasted my day. Came back from school and slept until now. I have to drive to PA tonight so my day is gone.
I didn't exercise.
Bye

Wabby 05-31-2001 04:05 PM

Hi-skool

Lush, DS's girlfriend attended the local catholic school until she got to high school age. She tells me that the kids she knew in Catholic school were much more trouble than public school because all the parents were putting their problem kids there so that the nun's would straighten them out. Maybe now is the time to bail on Catholic school since all the bad kids will be showing up for their freshman year. Hope the nuns are ready. We had campus cops here too. Mostly they are there to make parent's feel that their kids are safe. Not that it makes any difference.

Still eating bad stuff. Had a Colossal cheeseburger and fries for lunch. I drank a diet coke with that, though, so I'm sure it made up for the burger.

Naps are not a waste of time. They are nurturing ourselves. You probably needed it, Lush.:yawn:

SugP 05-31-2001 04:23 PM

Tanks alot!

I'm afraid to say I didn't exercise worth beans today. I was PMSing. Will I be flogged like Peachers? Is Herbie building her a new deck?

Nothing else to say. My baby (5) is sleeping over in kindergarten tonight! He has his blanky and his bunny and his flashlight and 20 other kids to keep him company so he should be ok.

Darling_Peaches 05-31-2001 04:32 PM

hello to precious darling Wabby and SugP and maybe Lush

but NOT hello to Batgz who is overly critical and who wants our American Money.

Lusho, didn't you read (or didn't I post, who knows?) about the rumors/threats at ds's school on the last day? They had three cops there all day and they usually have one and we moms would get down on our hands and knees and kiss their cop shoes for gratitude that they show up everyday.

If they're good at their job, they make friends with the kids, get the kids to tell them stuff like who's planning a fight and they can nip it all in the bud. They're nice. Not mean. We have no mean cops in Dogpatch. We had one but he lost his job.

I am very proud of my niece and think she should get this opportunity. I've always said you need parenting classes but you never listen.

Bagzz 05-31-2001 04:54 PM

like I said "NOT HELLO INDEED"

i am reporting you for being rude Peachers,and as you know ,you are already in detention----three strikes and you are OUT!!!!!!and you ARE overweight,for you height.

Darling_Peaches 05-31-2001 10:39 PM

This is to be expected from an alien, I guess

After nearly landing in No-Cow's-Land for defending this Blueberry Eating Heifer, I am mocked right here in public!!! Well, for that I wish a summer full of laundry on you. I wish you a house full of teenaged girls, one computer, one phone line, one washer, one dryer, one kitchen sink and one cleaning lady (your mil still pays her salary right?).

May you never have a moment's rest from bar-b-cuing and shopping at Frenchy's. May Frappe be thinner than you.

Herbie took ds and I to a lovely restaurant where he had steak and ds and I had amberjack. Yummmmo. And WE Truck Farmers took the first cucumber from our garden and had the waiter slice it and serve it to us. I lost several inches walking around the courtyard in the fresh Floridian (American) air.

An update for Lusho: DS has spent two days this week working with Herbie's maintenace men painting ceilings. Tomorrow he could go with me but he chose Herbie. Isn't that a good sign?

*kisses* except to mean old Bagz