View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-06-2005, 02:00 PM   #31  
PR Aug 2005

Nice excuse VIVA, at least I can accept CHICKIE being busy, she always is...but you I cannot believe!!
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 02:14 PM   #32  
The Vegas Strip

I hope that the storms hold off!

I'm ready to go home! Don't feel like being here anymore.

VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 02:39 PM   #33  
PR Aug 2005

Storm?!? What storm? I didn't hear anything about no storm.
Old 06-06-2005, 02:40 PM   #34  
The Vegas Strip

I just saw on wpvi.com that a thunderstorm is possible!
Old 06-06-2005, 02:53 PM   #35  
PR Aug 2005

NOOOOOOO!!!
I won't stand for it. I like the
Old 06-06-2005, 03:02 PM   #36  
♪ Rock on! ♪

I heard that too VIVA when I went home to grab a quick bite for lunch. A ticker came across the bottom of the tv screen!

I'm telling you girls I can hardly move right now....my back is killing me! I'm totally exhausted from all this today and I'm still not finished but I think I'll have to stop b/c I'm in pain right now.

I wanted to go to the gym after work but now I don't know if I'll be able. I'm trying so hard then come in to find this mess. GRRRRRRRR

Why-why-why does this happen to me???? I finally get myself back in gear with WW and now this. At least I've been 100% totally OP so far today and I do feel good about that.
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 04:32 PM   #37  
PR Aug 2005

CHICKIE, with all the moving around you did today and cleaning, you definitely got a few good AP's in.

Question: Yesterday at the zoo, we walked almost the whole time we were there. From 11:00am to 4:00pm. Even though it is not a real walking situation straight on...how would you count for AP's?
Old 06-07-2005, 07:33 AM   #38  
The Vegas Strip

Cool

Good morning CHICKIES. Wake up! Oh man, did we get some BAD storms last night! OMG! I was driving home and it was SO hard to see. A 10 minute trip took me at least 30 minutes. The lightening was worse than a fireworks show! So then I got home and checked my basement... there was water in there - - so I went down to make sure everything was up off the floor (I was too late for a few things) and the water just kept coming in. By the time I was done that I was so and it was still storming!

I stepped on the scale today and I was down 1.5 lbs from last week. I have NO idea how because I have definitely not been OP the past week...but I'll take it. I need to get back on the wagon.

ROCKER: I'm so sorry to hear you had a bad day. I'm sending to you today!

SPILLIE: I'm not sure how many APs that would be...I guess you could split the time in half and calculate that?

I wish I was on a right now!

I'll check in soon
Old 06-07-2005, 08:18 AM   #39  
PR Aug 2005

Good Morning Chicas,

Wow what a night. Those thunderstorms were amazing. It took me an hour to get home...it didn't help that I made a wrong turn and ended up on the turnpike instead of 76 .

When I got home though it was so hot in the apartment that I wanted to . But instead I turned on all the AC in the apartment and did nothing else. I would say around 10:00 I was in it was so in there. I ended up taking a shower and going to bed.

CHICKIE, I hope your day goes better today. Here's some to cheer you up a little.

VIVA~GIRL, GO VIVA, GO VIVA...That is great that you had a , you must be sending all that weight your losing my way.

HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED DAY.
Old 06-07-2005, 08:51 AM   #40  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning my fellow chickies! I'm NOT doing any cleaning today even though the outside still needs done. I'm still stiff/sore from yesterday.

Have to take an early lunch b/c from 12-3pm this place will have the graduating class from the alternative school down the street here practicing for their graduation on Thurs. They are the most foul mouthed group of kids AND adults I've ever seen...what really gets me is the so called teachers let them get away with it! I do NOT trust any of them either! Think I'll take off around 10:30...have to go to the credit union.

I complained to my boss yesterday about the speeding over here. He tells me to call the cops and file a complaint so that's what I'm gonna do when I get back. The time's coming when someone's gonna get hurt!

The concert on Friday was great! Well, Don Henley was anyway. I didn't think too much of Stevie Nicks and neither did the person I was with so we left early. Don was awesome though...hadn't heard most of those tunes in a LONG time!

Congrats to VIVA on your loss!

SPILLE: I'd count your day yesterday as at least 2 AP's if not more!

I haven't had since last Friday...I'm trying to cut back but I may cave today...maybe that's why I have a slight headache!

I agree w/you gals...the storms last night were BAD! At one point a big clap of thunder/lightening hit and it made my cordless phone ring! I had it on the table next to me too...scared me!

Well, that's about it for now I guess. Have a good one!
Old 06-07-2005, 09:14 AM   #41  
The Vegas Strip

Hey gals! Glad that we are all back in FULL FORCE! I hate when stupid work gets in the way of things...LOL.
ROCKER: You should be hopefully getting the DD coupons and the VIVA paper towels today!
SPILLIE: The AC is so great, isn't it? I couldn't live without mine...
Old 06-07-2005, 09:20 AM   #42  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Thanks VIVA!...I'll be on the lookout for them! LOL...I was at Walmart on Sunday and I actually bought a roll of that to try to see if it lives up to your claims!

I hate it when work gets in the way too! Don't they know we have things we must post?
Old 06-07-2005, 09:22 AM   #43  
The Vegas Strip

I just made an appointment to get my hair cut and highlighted next Friday...I'm going to get it cut shorter!! It'll be a little past my shoulders...and I'm hoping it'll be easier to manage!
Old 06-07-2005, 09:23 AM   #44  
PR Aug 2005

Please if I had to be without AC, especially at night. I would die. I can't sleep with just a fan on. I have the fan blowing even when the AC is on just to circulate the air. I even have the fan blowing in the winter to circulate air.

So sorry to hear about the kids today. Do you get to go home after they leave at three, CHICKIE.

Did you get your basement dried up, VIVA, or did you just give up and LET IT GO!!
Old 06-07-2005, 09:28 AM   #45  
PR Aug 2005

I know that it's your hair to do with what you wish...BUT don't cut it tooooo short.

Well CHICKIE, did it stand up to VIVA~GIRLS promotion. !!

For some reason I want to eat a egg and sausage muffin. I won't do it, but I want it.