Old 05-07-2005, 05:36 PM   #1  

Default Need A Fresh Start?

Hi all,

I've been writing on these threads for about 8 months. All the people who have shared their thoughts, ideas, encouragement, etc. have helped me to lose weight and solve problems!!!! I am so grateful.

In the past two months I just have not been able to get back on track. I need a kick-start? Anyone want to join me or does anyone have any great ideas about starting again. I want regain the momentum.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
tiredoffat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 05:37 PM   #2  

Oops forgot my stats:

sw 210 (8/04)
cw 180-185 (I need to weigh myself it has been a few weeks)
gw 150
Old 05-07-2005, 10:53 PM   #3  
1 carton a week!

I need a fresh start! badly! haha been off track for 5 weeks (since the new quarter at school started hmmm...) and I need to get back to a healthy lifestyle .. thankfully I've been on top of exercise but food habits have gone out the window (muffins, cookies, cake, pizza, oh the list goes on hehe) *whew*
tiredoffat I'm right there with ya!

sw 195 (7/04)
cw 144 as of yesterday at the gym
gw 135 .. so close yet so far
icecreamjunkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 06:18 AM   #4  

Hi Ice Cream. Wow you have done so so so well!!!!! Awesome. How did you loose all that weight? You're so close.

I'm a teacher too. I think one reason I fell off the wagon was the cumulative effect of the school year - I'm just plain tired.

I'd love to stay in touch and try to get each other on track. Today I start fresh - lots of water, no more sweets. That's goal one!