Old 08-19-2004, 09:30 AM   #1  
GmaTo8

Lightbulb Chat Info for the Jaded Ladies Members

Hey ladies,

This is a reminder that the Thursday Night Scheduled Chat has been moved up an hour. It is now scheduled for 8PM Central Daylight time... which is 9PM for Julie and 6PM for you west coast gals. (I think that's right?) It changes in the spring and fall.

Anyway, for the JL newbies, just click on "chat" in the upper right hand corner of the main page. You don't have to use a password unless you sign in with your official 3FC name. For example, Katy's official name is RosieKate1965, but she signs in chat as Katy. No password is needed in that case. Once you get logged on, go to the Jaded Ladies subroom. Hope to see you there each week.

Btw, we don't worry about spelling or puctuation in chat... it moves too fast for that, so don't worry about your typing, ok? You should see some of the bloopers I have spit out in chat!

Couple of things - if you turn your volume up in chat, you can hear a special tone when someone types your name, which can be handy. Also, if you hit the "+" button, you can increase the font size, which is helpful. Hit it 5 times and the font is bold, too. Colors are also now available.

If anyone has questions or concerns, please PM me, and I will try my best to help you.

We've amended the morning chat time on Wednesdays to meet there at 12:00 Noon Oregon time, which is 3PM (sometimes 4PM!)for the east coast, and various times between, lol.

For Canada...Angie is an hour ahead of Oregon....Terri is three hours ahead. So if any of you canandians are near either one...I hope that helps!
----(edited by Marti)
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 03:14 PM   #2  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Gotcha

I will have to make note of the change and try to remember. My computer is fine now so hopefully I can make chat. Glad to know we don't have to worry about spelling and punctuation!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 08:55 PM   #3  
PamPSM644

Is it a forum? Or a live chat? I don't know how to do live yet.I'm one of the technicaly challanged.I will try though.
PamPSM644 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 08:11 AM   #4  
GmaTo8

Pam, the chat we're referring to here is a live chat. Don't worry, I am also one of the technically challenged, lol, and they put up with me, lol. Just follow the directions in the first post of this thread, and that will take you to the chat room. You don't have to wait until the days/times posted here. There are people in the chat rooms at other times, especially the main room. Check it out!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 02:11 PM   #5  
PamPSM644

I did it! I'll be there to nite!
PamPSM644 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 05:32 PM   #6  
Dee

I hope you do't mind...I'm planning on dropping in at 6pm to meet you great ladies!!
Ddfaire is offline   Reply With Quote