Old 05-07-2005, 06:00 PM   #136  
mom5kidz

ClipClop - I'm doing alright - for some reason, here lately, I've been getting a feeling that people are ganging up on me - I think I'm going thru the change, or something - Plus I'm stressed - *shrug* - Maybe once the new baby gets here things will slow down

The guy in my avitar is Josh(something) - he's off that new series LOST - cute ain't he?
kclay61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 07:20 PM   #137  
SMILESAREPRICELESS

hi gals. Well, i ate sensibly today.. Not perfect, but fairly good.. no fried food and no candy bars. a plus for me.

i did 30 crunches, and took 2 10 min walks....and i feel good about getting out and doing something.

I'll weigh in on monday morning.

Happy early Mother's day to all!
smilesarepriceless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 08:32 PM   #138  

WOW good job on the crunches -Smiles-

MoonRay
MoonRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 09:04 PM   #139  

Hi ladies -

Melody - 13 pounds so far. WOW!!

Kclay - I watch Lost and that guy is my fav. Have you talked to your Doc about the change? Maybe there is something he can give you to help with mood swing. My husband would like it if you would share them with me

Smiles - Good for you on the food & exercise. You are doing so well

Dizzy - As far as the exercise . Only do what you are comfortable with so you don't burn yourself out because then you won't want to do it at all. Take it slow you are not in a race.

Jennie - Were you able to get your 30 minutes in?

Clipclop - I have never wanted to go to a spa because I'm to embarassed about my weight . Maybe you should go see your doctor about your toes being pink. That is not normal honey .

I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.
momX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:29 PM   #140  
SMILESAREPRICELESS

hi gals..

Mom -Just wanted to tell you i too had some slight reservations about going to a spa or anything related to that activity, but when i was 7 months pregnant last fall, my husband gave me a massage for our anniversary.

I went, pretty nervous, but it was really great..and i just had to put myself in a mental place to enjoy the massage. It was great....!
smilesarepriceless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 12:09 AM   #141  
mom5kidz

MOMX3 - yeah I've talked to my Dr. she told me what to expect and such - Right now, on top of the way I am feeling, DH is being an @$$ - our date night flew right out the window and I have been crying for the last 2 hours.
Old 05-08-2005, 04:28 AM   #142  
former PIC drop out

S/C/G: 310/277/140

Height: 5'4"

hello everyone!!! happy MOTHERS DAY to all that it applies to... my day went pretty good.. however, I didnt walk today.. I kinda slept in and spent time with my new pups. they are almost 2 months old now.. my totals for today we're 27.5 grams of fat and 1040 calories.. but.... my cheat day started at midnight.. ha ha.. we had nachos...

ClipClop : I'm so glad you enjoyed your spa treatment.. I cant wait to get to a size 12 so I can see what it feels like..

MelodyAM75: Congrats on the 13 pounds.. that is Terrific.. !!! (dun du dah)
you are my diva of the day..

smilesarepriceless: You go girl.. Super job.. I am so proud of you. just little adjustments are all it takes to get healthy.. plus the exercize.. wow !!! you just got a day closer to va va va voom....

kclay61: I'm sorry you are having such a bad day.. just remember that every second is another chance to start over.. maybe you can go out on a date today,, or maybe have an indoor picnic..

well my pic chicadees... I'm off to la la land.. got to get some rest for the buffet I'm going to attack tomorrow.. ha ha.. just kidding.. I plan on eating my veggies and salad first and then getting my fried chicken fill.. but I tell you what.. I guess my tummy got used to not eating greasy food because those nachos starting doing cartwheels in my tummy... I hope you all have a great day and I will try to check in tomorrow.. if not then I definately will get back to you all on Monday.. ttfn....
deerod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 09:59 AM   #143  
mom5kidz

Today is yet another pi$$y day - this Mother's Day will be remembered as the worst, so far - the girls and I are fixing to head out the door, going to my mom's - as far as my DH is concerned, well he can just go where he pleases, as long as he doesn't talk to me.
Old 05-08-2005, 12:23 PM   #144  

Hey ladies Good Morning to all of you .

Smiles - I would still feel very embarassed because of my weight. Now when I was pregnant I could have went and been fine because I was'nt as big as I am now and because well I was pregnant.

dee - Have fun on your cheat day!! Pretty soon I bet you won't have one cause all the good foods (and by good I mean bad) are going to make you feel .

kclay - I must tell you I am worried about you. Fights with the spouse can be the worst but don't let him get to you. It will blow over in time. I hope that baby gets here soon that will cheer you up. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that things get better for you soon. Until then vent to us. We are here for you.
Old 05-08-2005, 02:35 PM   #145  

S/C/G: 264/190/150

Height: 5'8"

HI LADIES, and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the moms on the board.

I had my WI today and I'm down 1.2!!! whoo hoo. I had a very busy and very rough week. work was very upsetting and it looks like it will only get worse this week, problems with co-workers and all. But, in spite of all of that, I am trying really hard not to stress or emotion eat. I havn't gotten in all of my excersise but I am try and it worked out OK.

My mothers day has been spent thus far as a normal sunday. WW meeting, then the gym. I was as so aggrivated by the people at work, that I used that as my motivation and jogged/walked 4.5 miles at the gym. I just showered and my son and I are gonna go for a walk or a bike ride or something. We are planning a family dinner with my mom, dad, and sister tonight. The menu looks OK, not to much to worry about.

Deerod- I know what you mean about your stomach getting used to health food. It like once you give up the junk, it lets you know when you aren't eating right. a built in survival mechanism or something.

Smiles, good job on the eating, I still give in and have a WW candy bar almost every other day.

kclay, keep your head up, men can be such a pain in the butt and ruin anything.

Momx3, thanks for keeping us all motivated.

Hi to every one else and welcome to the newcomers.

Gotta run my son is asking what are we doing today???

ttfn
jennie934 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 06:05 PM   #146  

Jennie - You go girlie . 1.2 pounds gone for good .
Old 05-08-2005, 06:53 PM   #147  

S/C/G: 257/250/150

Height: 5' 3"

Sorry I couldn't post last night. I have a guest from out of town. However, I have been staying on track with my eating and even took the dogs for a long walk last evening.

Someone asked about why I'm not doing WW anymore. Well, I did well for about 6 months and then I just couldn't stand all that counting anymore and I was hungry all the time. I don't tolerate being hungry very well. I ended up gaining 30 of my 50 lbs back. I know several people who have done very well on low carb and have been able to stay on it for YEARS. The low carb gurus promise you two things that are very true: you are not hungry, and you stop craving carbs. For me those are two blessings that I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate. It makes me reluctant to give this up even if I am having trouble losing weight. I know WW has a new no counting plan and that would really be my last resort.

kclay: I'm starting to get a little worried about you. Perhaps I should warn you that I am a shrink, but you are starting to sound like you might be depressed. Hope you start to feel better soon but if not you might want to go talk to your doctor about it.
petra65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 08:04 PM   #148  
Project Down-Sizing !!

GDay Partners ! Not much to report on today.. been a rather quiet Sunday. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend and to the mothers in the crowd.. HAPPY MOM'S DAY !!

MELODY ~ Congrats on the loss to date.. keep up the good work. We will all be working our tail off to catch you

KCLAY ~ I have not watched Lost, but I think I have seen commercials and know who this is... looking forward to your next flavour

SMILESAREPRICELESS ~ sounds like you continue to do well on plan and with the exercise.. great job ! If I don't talk to you before have a safe trip and we will talk with you soon !

DEEROD ~ hope you are off enjoying your cheat day.. I don't know how you do it girl.. keep on the good work

MOMX3 ~ hope you are getting pampered this mom's day.. it would be well deserved !!

JENNIE ~ woooohooo.. great loss !! I am glad that you haven't gotten sucked into the emotional eating vortex.. well done.

PETRA ~ great job staying on plan and exercising. Things will start to fall into place for you.. keep up the great work !

To all our other partners who have not posted this weekend, I hope you are staying strong and workin it !! Hope to talk to you all throughout the week.

Until then.. keep on keeping on !
Louie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 10:25 PM   #149  
former PIC drop out

S/C/G: 310/277/140

Height: 5'4"

hi my PICS.. how was ya'lls day today??? mine was very FILLING.. oh.. I ate like a and it was goooooooooodddd... ha ha ha.. I ate bad stuff.. but not a whole lot of it.. we went to buffet and I'm the only one who can still breathe normal.. lol.. well tomorrow I will get back on track.. weigh day is 9 days away and I'm getting a little nervous. ...

kclay61: maybe you need a day to pamper yourself. take a long bath and read a book..

jennie934: good job on the 1.2 that is wonderful..

petra65: great job on staying on track and walking your dogs.. I wish my pups were big enough to walk with us.. but they are only going on 2 months old.. and they are chihuahuas.. so just imaging how tiny they still are..

alright my chicadees.. I got to go hang up clothes and get ready for bed.. I cant wait to hear from you all tomorrow.. ttfn
deerod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 10:39 PM   #150  
mom5kidz

Well DH went - but things sort of calmed down - in all honesty he never really SAID anything to me that made me mad - it was his attitude, last night - so I ended up crying myself to sleep

We took my mom out to eat, her choice, and I had a veggie plate - all in all I had 1100 calories

Tomorrow is my WI so we shall see