Old 04-29-2005, 07:04 AM   #31  
Movin' right along...

Im on the flex online plan. I like it alot so far...

My day is going ok. Im a little sluggish. Nic and I have 2 weeks to relax. We'll probably kill each other by the time he has to go back to work! Nooo...I miss him being home. He deserves a break anyway. Earlier in the year, he went over 90 days without a day off. His company is absolutely stupid.

So, you're on a sleep aid? I used to be on Ambien. It started messing with my memory so I stopped taking it. Sometimes I have the worst trouble getting to sleep. I will lay in bed for hours. I got on effexor and that has helped it though. I have so much energy throughout the day that by the time its 9pm, Im out of it.
chubbyvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 07:10 AM   #32  
back on the wagon

S/C/G: 196.2/187.8/115

Height: 5'1.5''

I'm on Trazodone. Or Trazodon't, whichever. It stopped working worth a damn about 2 weeks ago. I tried doubling the dose, alternating with a different sleep aid, NOTHING. Sleeplessness sucks. I'm tired!!! I just want to sleep like normal people! lol
lateralus98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 09:00 AM   #33  
Curvy Vixen

Howdy vixens and welcome rachael!!
I am still very sick, I have a fever and it settled into my chest.. I feel dizzy and woozy and yucky.. but it still hasn't stopped me from eating

Someone mentioned earlier about going to OA? I went to two meetings and I love it. There are people of all sizes there, some were so thin, I mean thin thin, I wondered why they were there. OA is for anyone who feels they have an addiction to food.

Deanne~ have fun with nic when he is off. Relax and go to the beach... miss ya girly..

Dianne~ I love those graphics LOL.. that lady with the squooshy butt.. hehehhee
hope all is well with you girls..
miss ya
LYNN~
PURPLEPANSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 09:06 AM   #34  
Mens sana in corpore sano

S/C/G: 165/121/120ish

Height: 5'2 (157 cm)

Deanne, it's a good idea yeah, I'm just, well, not sure that I can always keep in control if I get into a swing of "rewarding foods". Sometimes I just want the food, period, I'll drive 30 minutes to town if needs be to get it, and I can't take it out of my head until then. It's pretty much annoying, and on top of it I don't even feel rewarded in any way once I'm done with it, so I wonder what's the point Argh, I wish there were little tasty sticks you could put in your mouth, like, they taste like chocolate and so you don't crave chocolate anymore, but you don't "eat" anything nor is it caloric in any way. Aw, wait, I should put a patent on this and try to make some, perhaps it could sell well?
Kery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 09:10 AM   #35  
Movin' right along...

LYNNNN!!!! Im so sorry that you dont feel well. Please feel better! So, what do you do at OA meetings?

Rachael- I was on trazedone for sleep. I felt like a zombie. I was exhausted all the time! It made me tired about 15 minutes after I took it. If I didnt go to bed, I would stay awake all night and then once i did finally get to sleep, I was in a coma for like 12 hours. I finally took myself off of it because I wasnt able to see a doctor at the time. It may not have worked for me because I was taking zoloft with it.

I just had a really good LC for lunch. It was chicken enchilada with spanish rice. It was awesome! Ok, Ill be back later...

Love,
Deanne
Old 04-29-2005, 09:12 AM   #36  
Movin' right along...

Oh my gosh, Ill put in an order right now Kery!! I want ones that taste like cheetos, doritos, chocolate, and something spicy!
Old 04-29-2005, 09:22 AM   #37  
Curvy Vixen

OA is a 12 step program... it is very spirtual. We talk about the steps. I'm on step one, which basically says I am powerless over food. At this point I will try anything. I'm thinking of going to regual meetings for weight watchers... I like doing it online but I need to be accountable!!
Old 04-29-2005, 09:22 AM   #38  
Curvy Vixen

deanne great job on the website!!!
Old 04-29-2005, 09:27 AM   #39  
Movin' right along...

Thanks hon! I worked really hard on it to get it just right. Lynn, Im wondering when you have your TOM and you have a weigh in at the same time, does it effect your weigh in?
Old 04-29-2005, 09:39 AM   #40  
Curvy Vixen

I don't weigh in at the TOM, I usually skip that week. I know I retain alot water, even if i'm doing the right things, like drinking my water and staying OP. You lost a pound? I bet you lost more. Wait till next week..... you will see....
did the monthly aunt flo come? or your you still pmsing??
Old 04-29-2005, 09:54 AM   #41  
Curvy Vixen

well vixens I'm off to do some errands and housework around here.. it is only 54 degrees. I am so sick of this weather!! Usually we are in the 70's by this time of year... I know in a few months I'll be b*tchin bout the hot weather lol.. I just want to start my plants...

Jamie just called me and is not coming home this weekend . She has a formal dinner to go to with mike ( he is graduating college this may) and she and a friend have decided to do the MS walk on Sunday. I'm glad a little of me has worn off on her. I used to do a alot of charity marathons. I know I will again. sigh.....Right now I'm just so angry at myself... I could have been at goal weight by now...

Tomorrow will come anyway, so why not let it be a healthier one~ Oprah
Old 04-29-2005, 10:09 AM   #42  
One day at a time!

Height: 5'4"

Good morning Vixens!

You were super busy posting over night! Wow! You all that have problems sleeping--I have the opposite problems at times. I could sleep my life away. I can sleep all night--then get up and take a nap after a few hours. I think this is something I do to avoid or procrasitinate things I need to get done. But I usually don't sleep much on my work nights--like 5 hours, so I am usually feeling sleep deprived. From what I understand, having a bad sleeping pattern does not help dieting. Statistically the ones who do best are people who habitually get up in the morning and go straight to exercise and get an average of 8 hours of sleep. I am such a night owl--that the early morning routine is extra hard. I want to change that--if that really means I will find success with diet and exercise. But at the same time, I just love being up late at night. So are we all really meant to be early morning birds? I don't think so. Can we find success without an early morning routine? I think so--so long as we actually make a routine otherwise! Anyway....just my rambling thoughts on this.

Lynn--Hope you are feeling better soon. I know how you feel. I was running a temp of 103 last weekend with Strep Throat. I felt so dizzy and out of it. Finally after some meds I am feeling new again. I only hope my family escaped the bug!

Deanne--Sounds like you have a lot of time to relax and kick back with your hubby. Is there some new things you can do in the area you haven't tried before? Maybe you can make a plan of some adventure over the break.

Rachael--I love peanut butter too! It's one of my favorite snacks on an english muffin or toast. I buy the reduced fat versions--and they taste just as good to me. It is a protein rich snack. I also like Nutella--which can be found in most peanut butter aisles in the grocery. It is imported from Italy (my hubby's homeland) and made with hazelnut and chocolate--similar to peanut butter, but a lot more chocolatey.

Hope everyone is having a happy Friday!

Quote for the day: TO MAKE PROGRESS YOU MUST ACTUALLY GET STARTED!
The key is to take a step today. Whatever the project, start TODAY. --Jim Rohn
krngallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 10:14 AM   #43  
Movin' right along...

Lynn- Thanks for the advice...Ill just leave this weigh in off of paper and write next weeks down. Aunt Flo made her visit yesterday. I only stay on my period for 2 days though and the 2nd day is always light. Im feeling better today. We'll see next week if I lost more. Oh and Im going to put that oprah quote on my site. I love it!!

Sorry Jamies not coming home. Good for her find Mike though! I hope it goes well.

Love,
Deanne
Old 04-29-2005, 10:27 AM   #44  

OH that is so not fair!!!! How do you get so lucky to only have a 2 day period?????? Mine is 7 days and I pms for a week before it starts.. so 2 weeks out of a month I'm useless lol.. speaking of which.. i'm in my 2 weeks now. No wonder I dont want to do anything lol. I wouldnt skip writing down that loss, ****, if you can lose during that time of month you're doing very good.. i'd be proud!
I'm having issues finding a sitter for the Saturday we bought tickets for Beale Street music festival a while back and yesterday our sitter called and canceled on us..so not cool! Not many people want to take on 4 more kids though so now we're struggling. Kim and I ususally trade off sitting, but she's out of town and I'm keeping Kacie tonight since the lady that was supposed to watch her doesnt want a "sickly kid" around.. what a putz.. she's got a mild fever, if any of our kids were gonna get it, they'd already have it.. they all hang out thick at theives all the time..some people look for any excuse to get out of a commitment..sigh.. I need to find a nerdy teenager with no life to be my sitter lol... except I'm not sure if i trust teenagers trying to keep up with Kenzie.. she's my 4 yr old hoodini..she can get out of anything.. takes screens out to climb out windows (ground floor) unlocks doors, I need to put a cow bell on her so i know where/when she's going. She's not as bad as she used to be.. if she goes to the neighbors house she calls me now lol..
goddesskde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 10:44 AM   #45  
Movin' right along...

Karen- Im not sure what we're going to do...probably the beach alot. And he agreed to wake up with me early every morning and go walking at the beach! Oh and Im going to add your othe quote to my site in a few minutes. Thats 2 for today

Kim- I basically only have my period for 1 day. The second day, its only for a few hours after I wake up and then its gone. LMAO a the cowbell. I think Ill do that to my kids!! Thats so funny! I dont think Id trust any teenagers to babysit my future kids. I saw what kids did in high school. I know what I did in high school. I was pretty much out of it all through high school. I grew out of that though. Thank goodness. I dont regret it though, I learned alot early. Hehe.

Anyway, Im going to take a bath. Nics gone, I have the room to myself. I wish I had a glass of wine. Oh well. Ill drink water. I need to get more water in for today. I feel like Ive been drinking alot lately! Thanks to effexor.

Ok Ill post later.

Love yall