Old 05-12-2005, 09:34 AM   #16  

How are all of my fellow Buff brides doing?? As anyone seen the Buff Bride program available on Modernbride.com???
Irishgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 04:17 PM   #17  

Hello everyone! I'm not feeling so much like a bridezilla lately more like a pigzilla lol I have been eating alot of crap exspecially mother's day weekend. I am trying n ot to cheat again until my friends visit from ohio which will be almost July but I will be celebrating finishing high school sometime soon since my last day is May 19th (I'm a little off my mark instead of graduating when I was 18 I'm doing it at 21 lol) I want to go out and have a dinner date with my fiance and leave the kiddies behind and then to a movie where of course we would need popcorn with butter and then out for drinks with friends.....Then a friend and I have plans for a day at the spa and the movies I'm sure more popcorn will follow and lunch Bad Jenn LOL
JennM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 05:30 PM   #18  

I havent been doing so well on the diet front I have totally fallen off the wagon. I need to get back on...my moms doing this soup maybe I will join her for the week, have the soup all during the day and a lean cuisine at night. I want to see some results. I totally feel awful. I hope all is well with you ladies. I called about my wedding dress today and it will be in mid june and almost everyone is coming that I invited tot he wedding. I bought our wedding favors and now we just ahve a lot more bs to buy and pay for. We need about another $3200 by aug 14 and I don't kow if we can manage it. This is very stressfull.....how is everyone elses wedding plans coming along?
Old 05-17-2005, 08:31 AM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennM
I havent been doing so well on the diet front I have totally fallen off the wagon. I need to get back on...my moms doing this soup maybe I will join her for the week, have the soup all during the day and a lean cuisine at night. I want to see some results. I totally feel awful. I hope all is well with you ladies. I called about my wedding dress today and it will be in mid june and almost everyone is coming that I invited tot he wedding. I bought our wedding favors and now we just ahve a lot more bs to buy and pay for. We need about another $3200 by aug 14 and I don't kow if we can manage it. This is very stressfull.....how is everyone elses wedding plans coming along?

I was like that last week we were really busy, and it was hard to follow. But I vowed today to restart over, and follow it to a T. I wasn't totally off the wagon I just didn't watch my portion sizes all of the time. If we were out at dinner, if I was still hungry I'd eat an extra serving of vegtables. Stuff like that I didn't really load up on carbs, and bad food.

I certainly understand what you mean with the stress of paying for the wedding. We are paying for our wedding as well, and our wedding is 10 months away. I can't believe it's 10 away when we got engaged it was 14 months away...4 months down 10 to go...:-)

We sent in our deposit for our Videographer, Pre-Cana yesturday. We already booked photographer, DJ, Church, Reception Site. Now we just have to nail down the little things...Limo's...invitations, stuff like that. I am surpised this thread isn't as busy as it was when we first started this......where is everyone???
Old 05-18-2005, 08:14 AM   #20  

Where are all of my Buffies??????

10 Months today, until the big day for me!!!
Old 05-24-2005, 12:25 PM   #21  

Hello! Hello Hello! Echo echo echo.... Your right it is quiet in here. I'm almost never on the puter but I'm here today I will be getting my dress soon probably in the next 3 weeks and I have made lists of what we need to pay for and when we will be paying for it. That helped some. On the 4th of june I will be buying my boustier. I am doing well on the diet wagon and have officially lost 30 pounds and 11.2 inches!!! I am also graduating high school at the end of june...I dropped out with 1 credit left and I went back this past semester to get it and now I'm done hooray!! I hope everything goes smoothly with your planning and I wished I had of started way sooner but we hadn't set a date until feburary so I couldn't have palnned anything lol. We have been engaged since 2003. It's about time. Have a wonderful day and take care I will be back soon!