Peanut butter cookies
1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp table salt
3 Tbsp reduced-calorie margarine, stick variety
2 Tbsp reduced-fat peanut butter
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 large egg white
1 tsp vanilla
1. Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in sm. bowl
2. Mix (Beat) margarine and pb in bowl. Add both sugars and beat until blended. Add egg white and vanilla and beat until smooth. Then add in flour mix on low speed until blended.
3. Roll dough into an 8 inch log on wax paper and wrap in plastic wrap. Put in freezer for 2 hours (up to 3 days)
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat the cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Slice frozen cookie dough into about 24 cookies. Bake for about 8-10 minutes.
1 point per cookie!!!
Of course I had to add chocolate chips to the mix too, so that changed the point value just slightly.
The whole family loved them and so did my fellow weight conscience friends.