Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 08:35 AM   #16  
On the Leash of My Senses

Hi there! I'm looking forward to this challenge!

I've taken my measurements, perhaps less of them than some of you!, but enough & I've weighed myself (this is day four for me & I've lost 5 lbs!!).

My goal is to lose 12 lb starting today, and I don't really know how to guess a good inches loss, but I'll be happy just to track it. Also, I want to make sure I get in at least 30 miles per week on my bike, and really trucking it too! Little scoots under a mile don't count. Plus at least 3 pilates or other home video workouts per week.

Also, at least 1/2 gallon of water every day.
Old 05-05-2005, 03:39 PM   #17  

Hi, everyone!

I'm bravely posting my measurements on the internet. Call me determined or just plain stupid! Here goes:

neck 16 1/8
bust 44 1/2
waist 46 1/2
hip 53
thighs 49 1/2
calf 18
ankle 10
wrist 6 7/8

I hope to lose an inch in the "big" zones during this challenge. Still trying to post a photo without success. Any suggestions?

Kelly
Old 05-19-2005, 11:11 PM   #18  
On the Leash of My Senses

it's friday, may 20 & we're half way through!
Old 06-04-2005, 01:15 PM   #19  

Hi Everybody!

Kelly (my fitness twin-how r u?), GGbun (congrats on your 10 lb loss!), Kellianne (girl I hope u killed them on finals!), Austin615, Mom2twinz, MinuetInc and Swimgirl--How did u guys do???

Well I may be the first person in history who GAINED 3 lbs during a challenge but I am fessing up. I had gone from 167-162, then went on vacation over Memorial Day weekend and now I am 170!

But I am resilient and won't give up. I tried to do it w/o an organized diet but I think I need the discipline of an organized diet so I have decided to do South Beach on southbeachdiet.com -- the plan that allows u to create your own meals since I DO NOT have time to cook. Plus my husband has decided to do South Beach with me.

Lets keep pushing on towards our goals!
Old 06-05-2005, 01:19 PM   #20  

Hi everyone,

I kind of fell off my plan and only lost 3 #. I plan to continue trying in a slow, gradual fashion. I've been exercising regularly so I definitely feel better, but I haven't taken my measurements to see if there is any change there.

WTG ggbun - looks like you had a great month!

I encourage all of you in your efforts on this difficult quest. It certainly is easier to put it on than take it off. An uphill battle all the way, but we must continue!

Kelly
Closed Thread