Old 04-05-2005, 10:15 AM   #1  

Default Moms Losing Weight #75 Tuesday

Welcome to the wonderful thread of Mom's losing weight.

Here's a bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 20 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days).

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla, Nicole: ages 11, 5, & 2. Married 5 years. Live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer & trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight.

Roxy: married (21yrs) 4 boys, and 6 girls, have to get serious after last baby. Doing the low-carb thing, drinking lots of water & more exercise.

Jeniqua ~ 28 y.o married 6 years to Joe, SAHM to Jasmine 5, Juliesa 4, JT 2. I am looking to lose 40 pounds. I am currently on the SBD to help me reach my goal.

(michellejy) Chelle: 29 yo SAHM to Sage (7), newly married to wonderful man & looking to lose 100 pounds. Losing weight by sticking w/ low-cal, lowfat diet & exercise .

Chrissy: Married & a SAHM to 3, Cara , Anthony & Victoria (Tori Jo). I'm counting calories and working out to Richard Simmons, I also drink a gallon of water a day.
michellejy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 10:19 AM   #2  

Good morning, all. I need to work out and start running errands. I skipped working out yesterday and just slept a good portion of the day. My insomnia from the weekend caught up with me. I've been a little less stressed lately though, and that's definitely been reflected in how I'm eating and the numbers on the scale. It was so fun to change my avatar today. Yey!

I'm thinking about starting weight lifting again. I haven't done it in months, but since I just paid off the home gym my husband bought, it seems like it should get used rather than collecting dust. He was so insistant about how often he would use it, but in the 8 months or so we've had it, he's used it once
michellejy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 02:12 PM   #3  
Jeniqua

Good afternoon! Where is everyone? I thought I was missing in action. I am doing good. Through all that has been going on I am happy to announce that I am standing still at 159!! These last 39 pounds are soo hard to get off. Before I know it August will be here. I really need to get off my butt and workout. I miss all the encouragement that we always gave each other. Hopefully after this month I will be back on track. This month I have to go to court to get sole custody of my children(my husband wants joint). I am moving by the 1st of the month but still haven't found an apartment yet. I can still move in with my brother and his family if I have to. I just wanted to let you all know I'm okay. I miss you all..and I promise to get back on track ASAP! Love to all.
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 05:30 PM   #4  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Jeniqua-So good to hear from you. I share custody of my daughter but I am the custodial parent. My ex only sees her every other weekend. Considering his track record...that's about the best. Glad you're holding steady with your weight...considering the stresss you're under, that is totally great!

Chelle-I kind of have the insomnia bug too. I can't get to sleep until really late at night and don't sleep sound at all. Then when morning hits and I have to get up...it's almost a no-go situation. It's a struggle to keep the eyes open and get up and move.

I better go sew on Kayla's swimsuit robe thing. Tonight is her first night of swimming lessons. She'll be hopping mad if I don't finish it for her.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 10:23 PM   #5  
I will suceed!!!

Jeniqua, it was so great to hear from you! I've been thinking about you. I am just about all moved out. My h and I are finishing up emptying the old apartment out tomorrow, then that's it. He stops sleeping over here, and the seperation is official.

I've been working my tail off again this week. I've hit a plateau and I'm just trying to push past it. Anyway, I hope all of you ladies are having a good week. BBL.
Redskirt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 08:54 AM   #6  
I will suceed!!!

I thought I would bring this back to the first page. It's Thursday, but didn't see the need to start a new thread.

Hope everyone is doing well. BBL
Redskirt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 12:04 PM   #7  

Hey all, this thread is kind of dead, so I'm gonna start one called Mom's losing weight APRIL. K, I don't think we need a daily.

Hey Jeniqua, nice to hear from you hun. I hope things get easier for you!
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote