Old 04-05-2005, 01:45 PM   #91  

Hi there I am 40 tomorrow and would love to join in just let me know how to the Join part because I just found this site last week and am loving it!! I do ww points at home and also am a TOPS member. I have 2 gilrs 8 and 10 and trying to teach them good eating habits. Tough job woth a dad whom loves junk food but I will do the best I can!!
barbie40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 02:20 PM   #92  
Staying in 1derland!

S/C/G: 288/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"

I still havent made it to the store for my scale yet lmao...
curlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 02:26 PM   #93  
Staying in 1derland!

Default barbie

Hi barbie just jump in!

we also have a website with a chat room and other areas if u would like to take a peep we have been meeting up and chating @ 7 ish in the evening... and I have asked bailey to see what time would be good for her during the daytime..
40 somethings site

Last edited by curlylocks; 04-05-2005 at 02:28 PM.
Old 04-05-2005, 03:27 PM   #94  

I'm so afraid I'm going to lose this thread and never find this again. I've had such trouble with the signatures and all. The website is great!!! I'm afraid to download the chat room at work. Maybe from at home. You guys are great and great encouragement! Trying weight watchers. My husband lost over 50lbs and is almost at goal & my daughter who is 16 has lost close to 40. I guess it really works. I'll have to get serious & log my food, that's the problem.
sanheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 03:35 PM   #95  
rightway

Thank you Sugarcube! I think I got it. Wow, 5-10 more lbs and I might be down a size. Guess I'll go to gym and ride the bike. Yuck. I do water aerobics, easier on my knees, but the pool is closed for a week for repairs. In the 3 years I've been a member of this gym I haven't used any of the equipment. It seems too hard and I don't see many heavy gals on the equipment, mostly slim ones. I'll suck it up and go because I can't wait to get down a size! Thanks again.
rightway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 06:09 PM   #96  

RIGHTWAY - Your smiling face looks good to me.
Sugar Cube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 10:06 PM   #97  

Hi everybody,

so glad to see our group growing. Today wasn't a good day. Didn't make it to the gym and eating was bad. New day tomorrow.

I hope I can meet up with you some time in the chat room. Most days at 7pm at the gym, but I will try when I get back.

Great job on the site CL!
DonnaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 10:50 PM   #98  
No Excuses~Better Choices

S/C/G: 14st 6lb/13st 12lb/10st 5lb

Height: 5'2"

Hi Everyone,

The week seems to be going ok so far, although I still haven't been writing anything down ... I really should start to do this because I know it will help me.

Not sure if I'll be able to catch up with anyone in the chat room due to the time differences between Hong Kong and the States ... not sure what the differences are ... possibly you'll all be tucked up in bed when it's daytime here and vice versa??? ... I'll have to look into it ........

Can't believe how popular this thread has been so far ... hope it stays this way!

Nichola
Fat in Hong Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 09:58 AM   #99  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Hi everyone,
today is a good day, eating well, scales like me, and for once it isn't raining outside so looks like i will be able to fit in a walk with the pooch this afternoon.

F-in-HK - don't think I'll be able to catch the chat room either, I'm in the Uk, I'll hve to work out the time differences between us all, maybe some of us can get together??

I had a bit of a nasty bang at work last night..I walked into a stationary advertising stand....oooohhhh my back is very badly bruised.......at my age i find i don't bounce back as quick as i used to!!!

I've jsut checked out the web site...it looks great!!!
Tulip-Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 10:38 AM   #100  
Staying in 1derland!

ok lets try this each person post a time that would be good for them.. and lets see what the times are ...

and then the others can pop in at that time when they are able?

Last edited by curlylocks; 04-06-2005 at 11:43 AM.
Old 04-06-2005, 11:13 AM   #101  
rightway

Here are some time zones that might help, this is during Daylight Saving Time so it's good through last Sunday in Oct.

Pacific 8:00am / Mountain 9:00am / Central 10:00am / Eastern 11:00am / UK 4:00pm / Hong Kong 11:00pm

Hope this helps and have great day!
Old 04-06-2005, 12:05 PM   #102  
rightway

Default Happy Birthday Barbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie40
Hi there I am 40 tomorrow and would love to join in just let me know how to the Join part because I just found this site last week and am loving it!! I do ww points at home and also am a TOPS member. I have 2 gilrs 8 and 10 and trying to teach them good eating habits. Tough job woth a dad whom loves junk food but I will do the best I can!!
Have a great day today!
Old 04-06-2005, 12:11 PM   #103  

Default Good morning

I've been sitting here reading all the posts from day 1 to get a handle on everyone but now they've just melted together cuz we have so many people now I'm going to go to the new board now to see what's happening over there. Breakfast was bran flakes and a banana with skim and I've done my 1st 20 min. on the elliptical so far. I don't know about lunch yet but dinner will be cajun chicken and cold shrimp

HAPPY BIRTHDAY barbie 40, hope you have a good one

And to everyone else, you guys are doin' great, keep up the good work!!
bailey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 01:26 PM   #104  

Default Wednesday

I have to do a flyby. I was at work until midnight last night and up at 6 am. Working straight through tonight to 10 pm. But then it is just regular time to the weekend, yeah.

It has done a number on my eating. We serve cookies at the meetings and I really have been chowing on those for some reason. I just have to show some restraint.

I did finish the day with 14,770 steps on the pedometer, not too bad. So far today, I am at 4,200.

RE: Chatting on line is tricky for me, I get home and between homework and getting ready for the next and a husband who loves to cruise through ebay and whatnot, I just don't get on line. I hope you all can get a time to meet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Barbie 40

A beautiful sunny day today. And the weekend looks good too.
Sugar Cube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 04:46 PM   #105  
Staying in 1derland!

shrimp yummmy!!! I am starving!!! i ended up with no dinner last nite due to an emergency with my kitty Myah..
i had to rush her to the vet.. today at lunch i was searching thru my house becuz the vet says her mouth looks like it was burned by something caustic... which i have been unable to find anything she could have gotten into.. Our next idea is that while in the closet she may have gotten a jolt from the fuse box .. so no lunch.. i had only 30 min

Now i am ravenous.. I am off tomorrow i get to bring her home, but she will have to be fed by syringe for a while until her mouth heals..