Old 04-01-2005, 07:44 PM   #91  
Movin' right along...

Its 3am and Im still up!! I've tried sleeping...didnt work. Had a few cravings so I ate popcorn.

Jenn- Welcome!! I see you've lost 12lbs...thats awesome!! Keep going

Kim- I bought these things called Cadbury Lights today. Its for hot cocoa but I think Ill just make chocolate milk with it. Im not a big fan of hot chocolate. I love hot apple cider though. Yum.

Ok, Im going to attempt to sleep again. Night, night.

Love,
Deanne
chubbyvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 09:41 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 279/ticker/120

Height: 5'4"

sssllloowww down!! haha...I cant keep up! Im off for one day and I have read everything from hedgehogs to American Idol to chocolate...made for an interesting read though! So, in light of the fact that there is NO way I can possible remember everything, all I can say is welcome to all the new people, cute hedgehog (wish I could have ANY pet besides a fish..), and congrats to all who are doing well on their diets!! I know that doesnt cover everything and Im sorry....

Been a bad couple of days for me in ALL areas...Im determined to make this work! Ive done it before and I can do it again (and for the last time!). Beautiful here in Sydney today...going to a rugby game with the hubby tonight (which he of course is thrilled about). Starting to get cooler which is such a nice break from the summer heat...we had a hot one this year!

Hope you all are well...sounds like you are!

Britt
xxxx
plumptobump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 10:02 PM   #93  
Curvy Vixen

howdy vixens,
I was watching fit tv before. The story was great about a breast cancer suvivor who wanted to lose 50 lb. Amazing what some people have to over come.
I'm going to up my duration of exercise tomorrow and up my water intake.
Jamie is home from college and the laundry is all over the house...
have a great night all
LYNN~~
PURPLEPANSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 10:04 PM   #94  
Curvy Vixen

Hey britt.. sorry the posts are sooo long. I know I miss a half a day and I can't keep up .
To some up my life..
too many cookies, not enough walking, and I'm damn pissed about american idol... Jessica should not have been eliminated...
LYNN~
Old 04-01-2005, 10:38 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 279/ticker/120

Haha, thanks Lynn. We get American Idol here AFTER you guys do (we have Australian Idol), so I dont really know what everyone is talking about, but suppose Ill figure it out in a few weeks when we catch up to where you are now....haha.

Britt
plumptobump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 10:46 PM   #96  
Curvy Vixen

omg britt.. I won't give it away.. <<< mouth shut closed>>> hey maybe I won't eat now.. LOL
Deanne.. I know it is sooo late, I hope you are sleeping now. Is Nic home? or at work? maybe if he is working nights, you find it hard to sleep. Jim is going away end of april and I'm such a baby... I'll be here by myself... I"m sry you had to give the kitty back.. I'm an animal lover also....
Old 04-01-2005, 10:48 PM   #97  
Curvy Vixen

hey britt? what time is it there now?
Old 04-02-2005, 03:32 AM   #98  
Mens sana in corpore sano

S/C/G: 165/121/120ish

Height: 5'2 (157 cm)

Hi everyone!

So I've got the certainty now that gardening can be an efficient exercise as well. I'm finding it as hard to move now as it is after a full workout, I guess my muscles know how to move now, but still can't take it for hours in a row.

JennM - Welcome to the group! You posted in, so in fact you're already a member, nothing special to do to subscribe, from what I know

Deanne - I'm not sure either (regarding the timezone you're on). I'm GMT +1 (well, with DST on now that effectively makes it +2, in fact), perhaps you're 1-2 hours ahead, I'm not sure.

And still so much to catch up on here. Wow
Kery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2005, 04:06 PM   #99  
Curvy Vixen

aloha vixens,
It is pouring pouring here in upstate NY . My allergies are kickin in and I'm sneezing up a storm!
Took hubby to the doctor and he has weeks of physical therapy for his back. The doctor put him on pamelor for chronic pain. He went out to lunch and we both had salad bar, although I did have some choclate..
We set out clocks ahead tonight and we gain an hour of sunlight
Post latah...
LYNN~~
Old 04-02-2005, 04:06 PM   #100  
...just keep swimming...

Happy Saturday Vixens! Too much to catch up on, but it was fun just reading. I'm still not back on track. Went on a late birthday dinner celebration at our new Cajun restaurant and blew it. Atleast it was really good. Makes it almost worth it. Monday is WI and with all the slip ups I've had this week, I am expecting a gain. Live and learn I suppose.

On a happier note...we rented a beach house for my son's 3rd birthday!!!! It's in Mission Beach. Here is the link www.oceanfrontsuites.com . I can't wait!!! Gotta find a WW meeting in San Diego now. Myrna...do you know of any near Mission Beach? We will be in town from June 11th-18th. I think we might stay the night of the 17th at Crystal Pier. Have you heard of it? I'm sooooo excited, I can't wait! Gotta get back on track so I can wear cute summer clothes...
thatgirldina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2005, 04:14 PM   #101  
Curvy Vixen

THATGIRL~~ WOW that looks so nice.... i'm sure you'll have a great time
Attached Images
File Type: gif beach bum.gif (22.6 KB, 41 views)
Old 04-02-2005, 04:18 PM   #102  
...just keep swimming...

Thanks Lynn! I'm really looking forward to it!

Sorry to hear about all your rain. It finally stopped here and it's gorgeous. I'm sneezing up a storm as well. Can't take this pollen here in Arizona. I recenty moved here from Denver where I had no allergies. It's not fun!

Your poor hubby! Sounds painful! Hopefully you shared the chocolate and it made him feel better!
Old 04-02-2005, 04:21 PM   #103  
...just keep swimming...

Oh, and I keep forgetting to ask everyone. do you all have a website or photos to share? I was going to post my before and during pics, but chickened out. Sometimes it's nice though to see how far everyone has come as we take this weight loss journey together. I know it really helps to keep me motivated.
Old 04-02-2005, 04:21 PM   #104  
Curvy Vixen

LOL.. nadda.. I ate all the choclate......I'm hoping for some sun tomorrow. I really need it. I think the rain and lack of sun effects my mood.!!
Old 04-02-2005, 04:43 PM   #105  
One day at a time!

Happy Saturday Vixens!

Hope you are all having a sunny weekend in spirit despite some rainy weather. It's raining here as well.

Last night my husband and I went out to one of my favorite karaoke bars. They were having a Karaoke contest (have been for the past several weeks on Fridays, but its not always easy for us to find the time to get out on Fridays). Anyway, I signed up for the contest~~sang "Redneck Woman" and WON first place!!!! Mind you, its not like its AI or something huge...but for this neck of the woods I was excited. I won a $25 gift certificate from Red Lobster and a free hotel room certicate to Ramada Inn (as the bar is located inside a Ramada Inn). I was working the crowd, shaking my groove thing--even hurt my left hip with a minor soreness going on after the fact. I didn't realize how hard I was shaking my hips until had finished from all the excitement. LOL It was a lot of fun--and that is the most important part. I got a little "life high" from that moment.

I need to run now, I promised my kiddos that I would take them to the mall and to a movie--so I am off and running as usual. Hope you are all having a happy day!
krngallo is offline   Reply With Quote