Old 03-31-2005, 09:49 PM   #61  
Curvy Vixen

was on the fashion bug web site and I had to buy this.. I love it ( I really bought it for the matching bag) LOL

http://fashionbug.charmingshoppes.co...P001768&nav=FP
PURPLEPANSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 09:58 PM   #62  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

S/C/G: 182/182/130

Height: 5'3"

Lynn, yes, unfortunately heartbreak is a part of life. I am so not looking forward to those years with my kids. It is coming though. I try not to think about it too much. I know you told us on the last board, but when is your trip to Hawaii? HANG IN THERE! You can do it!

Deanne, the hedgehog is too funny! I love it! Looks like the cat loves it too! haha. Thanks for posting the pictures. That was great.

Karen, thanks for the boost about my friggin' sore legs. There are a few hills that Kim and I walk, and they are horrible! I know they look like little hills to Kim, but to me, they may as well be Mt Everest! I can't wait to be where I am walking further, with less pain. I guess that would be the 'maintenance' part of walking, huh? Yes, I am just glad I am getting off my huge butt and at least making an attempt at something.

Marie, that is wild to me hearing about someone who grew up with Merle Haggard. My dad has ALWAYS loved him. I grew up listing to him. Dad says country music just isn't the same as it was in the days of Haggard. He loves all the old stuff. Wow and to have Charlie Daniels call up! WHAT A HOOT!

Well, I am dying for something chocolate. I found a SBD recipe I am going to try.

Oh, I don't remember who mentioned us all chatting......GREAT IDEA. We really should!

Off to find some chocolate and watch ER!
Kim
o2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 10:21 PM   #63  

How do I subscribe to this thread. I always have trouble finding it. I am new to this site?
Klengkeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 10:54 PM   #64  

WOW, there are so many posts! I planned on posting every day for the Curvy challenge, but my computer went crazy and I have to defrag it...I know that is supposed to take 30mins-1hour, but so far, I am at a lil over 36 hours of defragging. I have been drinking my water and exercising like no one's business. For instance, yesterday, I had trampoline, African Dance 2, I worked out (40 mins cardio, 20 mins weights), and I had to do a lot of walking for work. I'm a lil sore today, but I still plan on hitting the gym in a few hours. I wish I could say I have been as good on food, but I can't...oh well.

I hope you ladies are doing better than me with food...I'm having chocolate cravings

Mel
Universityprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 12:28 AM   #65  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

Ok, I got so excited. I wanted a chocolate fix....I apparently did NOT put enough splenda in the brownies..........OMG! THEY ARE SO BITTER! Yes, I am a tad upset. Dang it!
Klengkeek- welcome! Just come on over any time. As far as how to get here? I just click on support groups and then curvy vixens #2. Get ready for some fast paced posting though. You are gone a day, and there are at least 3 pages to catch up on!
Universityprincess, we just got a new computer. Our other one took 3 days to defrag the last time I did it..You may not have been doing good with the food part, but OMG! That is alot of exercise! YOU GO GIRL!
Kim
Old 04-01-2005, 01:01 AM   #66  

Smile Hi there

Here's some Info. about myself. My name is Myrna I'm a SAHM and have three kiddos. I live in CA. and have a great husband. I'm so glad he's doing the points with me. I feel like this time I'm motivated. This is my firs time doing WW. Three of my husband's friends got me to go to the meeting and I'm glad I made this choice. I had my 3rd WI on Wed. and I'm surprised I lost 2.4 lbs. this wk. I thougth I really messed up my points on Easter Sun.
Hope to get to know all of you and to give support as well and receive it!

Hope everyone is loosing Lbs., oz., and in.

Saggii
Saggii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 01:20 AM   #67  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

Hi Myrna! I am a SAHM too. I cater VERY part time, and do lots of stuff at my sons school. Welcome! I think you will find this a very friendly and supportive group of vixens! Way to go on the loss over Easter! That is great!
Kim
Old 04-01-2005, 06:51 AM   #68  
Movin' right along...

Hey girls...I dont really have much time to post. I will post a little bit later. You're all asleep anyway Ok, just wanted to say hi.

Love,
Deanne
chubbyvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 08:58 AM   #69  
Mens sana in corpore sano

S/C/G: 165/121/120ish

Height: 5'2 (157 cm)

I'm not asleep! Oh.. .wait... that'd be because I'm 6 to 9 hours ahead I guess

My expectations got blown away - this thread went up to 5 pages overnight, not 4! And I wonder why I'm having a hard time to catch up

Myrna and Klengkeek- Welcome to the group!

Kim - It can only go better with the walking and legs pain, so keep your spirits up, hehe. There's this magical thing with muscles, when we use them and go on making the same type of effort, they don't hurt anymore after a while - and this can evolve pretty quickly if the effort is made regularly. I bet that in 1 or 2 weeks, you'll be a killer when it comes to walking these hills

Not having too much time right now, so I'm not going to post a lot... I'll be back later on tonight if I can!
Kery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 09:25 AM   #70  
Curvy Vixen

aloha vixens....
It is 930am here in upstate NY and it is raining....
I have nothing much planned this am, I do have an appt for a manicure and pedicure late.
I can't believe the weekend is here already.. my my what a fast week!!
GOALS~
Drink 8 glasses of water
walk 2 miles
and stay with points
Have two servings of fruit today~
Hiya Myrna.. .and WELCOME!
HAVE A GRAND FRIDAY ALL!
LYNN~~
Old 04-01-2005, 09:26 AM   #71  

Now I can tell my hubby that he's not alone in the estrogen heavy house holds lol. We have our 4 daughters a female cat and a female puppy. His lone companion is our super hyper male pug. He's so spazzy you cant even pet him. I'm still plugging right along with this diet. I'm actually eating a bit before I go on my walk this morning (cottage cheese). I usually wait until afterwords to eat breakfast, but I woke up HUNGRY this morning lol.
goddesskde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 09:42 AM   #72  
Curvy Vixen

Hi kim.. have fun on your walk..
Old 04-01-2005, 10:54 AM   #73  
Support soccer in the USA

Hi gang.
Hope everyone has a love Friday and a wonderful weekend.
SoccerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 10:58 AM   #74  
One day at a time!

Height: 5'4"

Good morning Vixens!

Just checking in real quick to say happy Friday to you all!

Lynn~That's the spirit, start the day with the plan. Those cookies will soon be a distant memory--and you will proudly say Aloha on the beaches of Hawaii. BTW, that little butterfly outfit from FB was adorable. Now you can go through a metamorphosis and transform yourself! Visualize the skinny you!

Goddesskim~Great job with morning walk! You are motivating me!

To everyone else--hope you are on track and feeling in good spirits today!
krngallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 11:36 AM   #75  
...just keep swimming...

Good morning Vixens and a big welcome to Myrna and Klengkeek!

I've seem to have officially fallen off the WW wagon this week. Damn Girl Scout cookies! I am over my FP's by 7 and WI isn't until Monday night! AND it's only Friday! Wah, enough crying. Nuthin' I can do about it now but watch those points over the weekend and try to get in a whole bunch 'o exercise. Wish me luck girls. I think I might be laying sod in my yard on Sunday. That's gotta be worth atleast 4 AP's right?!

We sure are cruising right on through the pages these days aren't we?!
thatgirldina is offline   Reply With Quote