3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Moms Losing Weight #72 Wednesday (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/55597-moms-losing-weight-72-wednesday.html)

michellejy 03-30-2005 12:49 PM

Moms Losing Weight #72 Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday?!?!

Welcome to the wonderful thread of Mom's losing weight.

Here's a bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 20 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days).

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla, Nicole: ages 11, 5, & 2. Married 5 years. Live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer & trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight.

Roxy: married (21yrs) 4 boys, and 6 girls, have to get serious after last baby. Doing the low-carb thing, drinking lots of water & more exercise.

Jeniqua ~ 28 y.o married 6 years to Joe, SAHM to Jasmine 5, Juliesa 4, JT 2. I am looking to lose 40 pounds. I am currently on the SBD to help me reach my goal.

(michellejy) Chelle: 29 yo SAHM to Sage (7), newly married to wonderful man & looking to lose 100 pounds. Losing weight by sticking w/ low-cal, lowfat diet & exercise .

Chrissy: Married & a SAHM to 3, Cara , Anthony & Victoria (Tori Jo). I'm counting calories and working out to Richard Simmons, I also drink a gallon of water a day.

michellejy 03-30-2005 12:52 PM

Everyone seems to be MIA lately. I hope everyone is doing well.

The weather is turning beautiful here so I took my dog to the park and walked about 3 miles. He got out of the car and tried to kill himself before I caught his leash, and he broke my glasses when he sat on them. Other than that, it was fun :lol: It was so nice to get out of the house and exercise for a change. I need to start doing that more often. :D

So where is everyone?

melmcc99 03-30-2005 05:16 PM

Michelle, sounds like you had a interesting afternoon. I was at the park today as well. All aftenoon with the kids. Have a good night. all ................I don't know who "ALL" is.

chrily 03-30-2005 06:34 PM

Hi girls...snuck on to day hi. I'm at my sister's babysitting. Trying to find out some birth and death dates for her online for her college class. Strange stuff. Oh well. I am alive and well. I'll check back when I get home. Tiana has dance tonight so I'll be around later.

~chris

mompen 03-30-2005 08:43 PM

MichelleJ,
Congrats on the exercise

Mel,
Hi there! Thanks for chatting today :D

Chris,
How is Tiana doing in dance? Hope you have a great evening.

Sorry I haven't been around lately. My baby is very sick and dehyrated :( They are gonna admit him tomorrow if he isn't any better. So I'll check in later if I can

Have a great night!

melmcc99 03-31-2005 07:40 AM

Chris, Hello! What do you have planned for today? How's everything going?

Penny, hugs to you and little Andrew. I really hope and pray he is much better this morning. Did you get Any sleep? I'll call you later to see how all is going.

Tabitha, how's the job going?

Michellej, Hope we are in for another nice day today. I think it's gonna be nice today and rain tomorrow. Ughhhh.

michellejy 03-31-2005 09:20 AM

Penny- Let us know how your little one is doing.

I was looking forward to another nice day in the park, but it's supposed to rain all day long. Oh well, at least it will be warm and raining :) I guess I'll be back to exercising indoors today.

On his way out the door for work, my husband started playing around and wrestled with me a little bit. He said "wow, honey! You are getting some arm strength. You couldn't push back before." :lol: My husband used to play rugby and do kung fu so I was pretty impressed with myself too :D

michellejy 04-01-2005 09:07 AM

Wow, it is so quiet on here.

*crickets chirping* :lol:

I took my dog to the vet yesterday and found out he has a urinary tract infection, poor thing. It was supposed to rain yesterday, but it never did. Even so, I didn't end up exercising. Since the sun is out in full force today, I'll be taking my dog to the park again.

chrily 04-01-2005 11:36 AM

Sorry for the silence...I had to work. YUCK! Today is going pretty good here. It's nice out and the kids are out playing in the yard. Hopefully we'll get our fence put up this years so I don't have to worry about escapees. :lol:
Today is just a busy sort of day. I have an extra kiddo since my sis and bil are moving into their new house. Then after their dd gets out of school...i think I'll be getting one more.

No plans for tomorrow so far. Sunday is going to be another busy one. We have church, then eat really fast and then its off to the circus. The girls are all excited for that. It'll be fun to do something as a family for once. Then after that its my nieces' birthdays so my sis and her mil are throwing a luau at their house for them. So that about wipes out all of Sunday I think.

TOM has hit hard and I'm a crank and retaining water and craving chocolate. That is so hard to deal with....CHOCOLATE! Gotta go...I'm not hearing anything again. No screams, no laughs...NOT GOOD!

~chris

melmcc99 04-01-2005 08:29 PM

Hey Michelle Chris and Penny!

Chris, Sunday sounds like a busy day, but fun. HOpe you enjoy the circus. sorry, TOM is so bad.

Penny, hope Andrew is doing better over there.

Michelle, yes, it is quiet. So lets make some noise!!!!!! BLAH BLAAH BLAAH....YACK YACK YACK>>... Anyway, it was supposed to rain today, but it turned out to be a nice day. I took Patrick the the fire station to see the trucks and he was thrilled. HOpe everyone is doing well.

melmcc99 04-01-2005 08:31 PM

...oops, sorry, michelle, forgot to say, sorry about the poor dog. Chris's cat was having the same problem for a while. Kept peeing on her new carpet....HOpe he's better soon.

chrily 04-01-2005 11:37 PM

Yep...my cat was a pee-er. She did her round of antibiotics and I haven't noticed anymore accidents. I know giving a cat medicine is H*ll. I don't remember what it's like with a dog. I made my husband do all the dirty work with ours.

Hi Mel!!!! My little nephew, Cole, loves firetrucks too. They had to boot him out of one during their fieldtrip last year because he wouldn't leave. He was just in awe about being inside one.

Okay...I'm SUPPOSED to be sewing Kayla's robe up. Tiana is with my sis...helping her pack. Coli is sleeping and Kayla and Samantha (my niece) are upstairs doing God knows what!

Night night. Check in with you gals tomorrow

~chris

p/s Tabitha-How's the job going so far?

mom2alex 04-02-2005 07:28 AM

Hi all! I haven't checked in here in like a week or so - my bad. I've been doing horrible - had TOM show up and hit me pretty hard. But it's done now, and I need to kick it in gear this month.

Redskirt1 04-02-2005 09:37 AM

Morning everyone.....it's been crazy the past few days. I hope everyone is doing well...bbl

michellejy 04-02-2005 10:31 AM

I always had better luck giving my cats pills than my dogs, but neither one is fun :lol: My dog has an amazing ability to eat all of the peanut butter and bread around the pill and then just spit the pill out untouched.

I played with the DDR Max game for a long time yesterday. I wasn't actually keeping track since I didn't plan to do it for so long, but I was having such a good time with it. I figured out that on the beginner level, there are songs that don't have jumping even if they have a faster tempo so my knees could take it even if my feet couldn't keep up :D

My weight loss has been so incredibly slow lately. When I was dieting without exercising a couple of years ago, I dropped 50 pounds very quickly, but I didn't want to go that route again. Even though I was thinner, I was flabbier. At least this time around, I can see a bit of bicep even if I am not seeing quick results on the scale.

I hope everyone is doing well. I need to turn the computer back over to the kid and get exercising :)