Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 06:21 PM   #16  
RosieKate

Thanks for the pix, Susan. Now I have a face to go with the name ( when I curse it - haha)

Oops - Leigh's up from her nap
back later

Old 03-29-2005, 06:31 PM   #17  
GmaTo8

Hiya ladies!

Katy - well, it's nice to be wanted as co-prez, but I, too, think if you don't really, really want it, stick to your guns, sweetie. YAY for the 2 more pounds down! You are just doing so well!

Cristi - our daffodils are in bloom, too, and look so pretty in vases all over the house. The apricot tree is about to bloom, and will smell divine when it does! What kind of fence are you guys putting up?

Anita - enjoy your last week home! Are you looking forward to getting back to work?

Terri Lee - some clip art has a limited number of hits you can get on it before it disappears. Stuff resized on photobucket is like that unless you buy an account. Not sure where you keep yours.... About my trip - did you see where I posted a separate thread here about it? With pics, lol.

Susan - I do try to be a positive person most of the time. Used to drive co-workers nuts, lol. (But I noticed that you didn't answer about the possibility of Rocky moving to OR. Is that subject taboo?)

Ellen - hope you're feeling better.

Marti - git yer bunz in here, woman!!

Didn't anyone get a postcard from me??? Sheesh, I mailed them Wednesday morning from Chicago! LAST Wednesday, that is!!!

I've had the best day! Got a lot done outside and played with the DGDs, too. (that was the most fun!!) Gonna go watch The Young and The Rest of Us that I recorded earlier.

TTFN!
Old 03-29-2005, 06:37 PM   #18  
kitty Momo

No, not taboo Jane - I just had to go to the bathroom........like I have to do again now! What a pain.

BRB......

tick tock tick tock tick tock...... k- I am back!!

No, Rocky won't move here. I have asked. I think we will continue like we are for awhile. We enjoy chatting and sharing our days.We make each other laugh and he gives me tons of support and is so laid back.......calms me down. I love him and he loves me. Just don't seem to see us together real soon......edited Ok , I took that dreadful thing I said about nana out -lol.

Didn't get a postcard Jane ....... Hi Katy!

Just getting back to work. I am on my last 33 oz bottle, thank goodness.

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 03-29-2005 at 08:57 PM.
Old 03-29-2005, 07:44 PM   #19  
Sorry I'm not a Barbie

Good Evening!!

Hi everyone hope you all had a good day!! I was a beautiful one here!!! Jane, i went to look at your vacation thread. Sounds like you guys had a good time!! I am sure your daughter will always remember your trip.
well i am off to watch the tube and get teh kids to bed... it is quarter to 8 here. have a good night and take care everyone!! ttfn xxoo
Old 03-29-2005, 11:27 PM   #20  
kitty Momo

Your BBQ veggies sound yummy Terri. The other day I was totally craving carrots and had some Lean Gourmet thing with carrots - it was pretty good.

Finished my 101.4 oz water - chug - chug.......

Miss Ellen!! Hope you post soon,going through withdrawels.

Spoke withe custody evaluator tonight. He seemed nice enough, made him laugh. That is always a good sign ( I guess......what do I know??? lol) I guess the cost is $550 for each of us to pay. No problem!! Lets get it over with.....this is getting to be a drag.Sheeesh......

Had a vending bag of chedder crackers and a bag of trail mix. If nobody is going to post I will go eat some more........that'll show you!! lol

K- night
Old 03-30-2005, 12:39 AM   #21  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone…..how are you all doing?

Before I forget, I have belly shots up! They are on baby #2’s website, so you will have to go on Brandon’s webpage to get to the link, and the password is right there handy!

I got a call back from my worker Friday. She told me that I have to send her proof that I am pregnant before she will put me on Medicaid for my insurance. I thought to myself after I listened to her message, "how can I send her proof that I am pregnant, if I can't get to a doctor because I don't have insurance?" So when I was talking to Tommy on his lunch break, he goes "just pee on a stick and send it to her." I peed on a stick Friday morning, cut off the part that my pee touched, and off it went in the mail. I sent a note along with it saying that I had taken the test Friday morning, when I was 10 weeks pregnant, and that if my due date changes I will call and let her know.

Jane~ Thanks for the postcard!
Old 03-30-2005, 12:43 AM   #22  
kitty Momo

Do you have a county health clinic Mindee?? That is where I went when I became pregnant with Rachel. They signed a paper saying I was pregnant and est due date.Took the paper across the street and applied for medical coverage.
Just a thought.

Night
Old 03-30-2005, 06:38 AM   #23  

Height: 5'1"

Hello gals!!

Sorry didn't post earlier.....was feeling rushed for some reason! Like I was running out of time.

Let's see here.....where to start!

Katy--Congratulations on the weightloss!! That's fantastic!! I haven't weighed myself since before vacation! I'm pretty much frightened myself w/getting on the darn scale. Too many sweets and treats since then. I'm proud of you.....you're doing good. Come to my house and you can be my personal nutritionist!

Cristi--Hey...no fair! I think you took our sunshine away!! We've been having rain since we've been back from SF. I'm sooooo glad that we went the week that we did. It was timed perfectly!! I'm looking forward to seeing your photos from your vacation. Who knew we'd all go on vacation this month? Too bad we couldn't all have managed to vacation in the same area and meet!

Anita--I thought your photos were great! You're family is beautiful! You are a beautiful woman. Enjoy what time you have left before going back to work!

Terri--Easter candy IS hard to resist isn't it? Around here......it doesn't last...James get's into it and I get what ever he may have forgotten. I suppose that's good for my waist line...but what about my sweet tooth?? Hmmm....maybe I should get that pulled!

Susan--I got the photo of Mike and Gaby. She's so cute. And as Katy said....good to have a face on someone we can curse at!!

Jane--I haven't checked my mail.....so I don't know if I got your postcard. Did anyone get mine??? Probably not because they're still sitting on my hutch! Terrible aren't I? But I did get postcards....just didn't send them while I was down there. I will get them out tomorrow.....promise!

Mindee--Are you the one taking the pictures of your belly?? I think you need to find someone to take the photos for you! I have photos of me that were taken the same day every month....the day that I found out I was pregnant w/Jhanai. Amazing how big we get. Maybe someday I will share just how big I was. Oh...I was going to suggest the same thing as Susan about the proof. I did the same when I was pregnant w/Jhanai. I can only imagine the looks in their eyes when they receive what you sent!

Ellen!!! Where are you??

Angie!!! Come back!!

Sue, Katie, Kathy, Pam and all the other girls (sorry...can't remember everyones names) come back and just say "Hi"

Ok....time for me to sneek over to the themometer and turn down the heat!!! I'm sweating in my house!! So either the temp is up too high or I'm having hot flashes!!

Off I go ladies....if I make it to chat tomorrow....well, I guess I'll be chatting with you! (chat is noon my time right???)

Goodnight!

PS....forgive me if I sleep in too long and don't make it to chat
Old 03-30-2005, 08:38 AM   #24  
RosieKate

Good morning everyone....
Just dropping in for a second before everyone here wakes up....I'll drop in on chat today so if anyone is interested check it out

I just have to remember that its noon (Oregon time) I keep thinking its 11 - the old time.

Jane - I did get your card - Thanks! Sorry I didn't mention it earlier, just forgot

Old 03-30-2005, 09:13 AM   #25  
a work in progress

Good morning, ladies...

This week is hard, filling in for a senior rep, so I have to work his schedule, 6:45 am every day, 1/2 hour lunch, 9 hour days, ugh. They are creating a new senior hiring list, though, and I chose not to interview this time around, so this may be the last time I have to change my schedule like this. Been there, done that. I don't want to be a senior or supervisor in the call center, I want to be in a different department, anyway. Between this job and my last, I've spent about 8 1/2 years on the phones, and I'm starting to burn out a bit...

Marti and Jane, love your trip pics! I want to figure out how to do that and post some of Disneyland. Maybe I'll enlist the help of Hubby the Technogeek

I sent St. Patrick's Day cards to everyone I had addresses for...took them to Disneyland to mail, and found that several addresses on the card were for ladies that don't post here anymore, and that I don't have home addresses for many of you. If any of you aren't getting any snail mail from me, and would like cards and stuff (when I can get my act together and send them...Easter cards went out on Monday AFTER Easter) , just PM your home address to me, and I'll put you on my handy dandy lil' address card.

Ellen, I know I got a Christmas card in the mail from you, but I don't have your home address saved, so PM it to me if you'd like...

Mindee, gotta second what Susan says, check to see if there is a county health clinic that will write a pregnancy verification for you. As inspired as Tommy's idea was, it doesn't prove your pregnancy for the paperwork your worker is required to process -- as far as they know, you could have had a friend or relative take the pregnancy test for you. You'll probably need something with your name on it certified by a dr. or nurse.

Susan, long distance relationships can be hard, but if the guy is wonderful and you are meant to be together, it seems like it will all work out in the end...Tim was in Detroit when I met him, and he ended up moving out here to CA. And while Rocky is in Hawaii, it gives you a good excuse to hop on a plane and visit paradise when you can, hmm? You know we are all keeping good thoughts and prayers that the custody evaluators will see what's going on and will make their decisions based on what's best for Gaby. Thanks for the pics you've emailed of Gaby and her sisters -- such pretty girls!

Ah well...I wanted to post more individuals, but looking at the clock, I'd better get my butt dressed and out the door. *sigh* I so wish I was back at Disneyland...

Hi to Jane, Cristi, RosieKate, Angie, Julie, anyone else I missed... ack, gotta fly!

hugs,
Katiecat
Old 03-30-2005, 09:14 AM   #26  
Sorry I'm not a Barbie

Default morning

Good Morning!!
Well good morning to all my friends.... It is 9:00 a.m here and it is already 7.5 degrees!!! that is exciting going to be a nice day... the sun is so bright already!! I would go to chat but it doesnt work for me... i just get a blank screen with a little paper in the top left corner

If anyone knows what that is about.. please let me know

Well have a good day everyone, i will try to sneak back on later!!

TTFN xxooxxoo
Old 03-30-2005, 12:32 PM   #27  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

hello ladies.....

there is a clinic near us that will certify that I am pregnant, BUT they don't open up until Friday and we have to meet with the worker tomorrow morning for renewal of the food stamps. My worker hasn't called me back saying that she needs any more proof. But I wrote her a note and said that I took that test Friday morning, when I was 10 weeks pregnant and that the clinic that will give me a free test doesn't open until the first of the month and that I will let her know if my due date changes.

About them thinking that I had someone else do the test for me, Tommy was already thinking about that and said "what are they going to do? make you pee on a stick right in front of them?"
Old 03-30-2005, 12:44 PM   #28  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Smile

Good morning all~

For some reason I have been waking up at the crack of dawn which I don't like. I like to sleep in till at least 8:30. Anyway, so got up and did the wally world thing early. So glad I did and got it over with-there was hardly anyone in the store. Of course I almost got blown away when I walked out of the store. I know, hard to believe as big as I am! LOL Jeez! It is windy today! The wind got one of my bags and things started blowing, dog food, band-aids, my claritin and some new gardening gloves! Well, I got everything except the band-aids and gloves. Thought once I loaded everything up I would drive down and see if I could find the other stuff, found the gloves but the band-aids were gone. It just kept going and I thought if I go after it other stuff might start blowing. Oh well, at least the rest of it didn't blow. Made sure I grabbed the claritin-that stuff is too costly to let it go. Of course I am ready for a nap now! LOL Also, got two loads of laundry done so I am doing good so far. Went to get gas on the way home! Gas here is up to $2.16 a gallon, down .02 from yesterday, gotta have it though. I would hate to have a gas hog of a car. Hope it goes down soon.

Mindee~I never took actually belly shots, never even thought to do it. But DH did get some pics with my big old belly sticking out there. Of course with DD you couldn't miss it! I was the biggest with DD, really high and B-I-G!

Marti~sorry we stole your weather! Of course it is soooo windy and cloudy today! But still nice. Had to get some claritin this morning as my eyes and nose are running terribly. You know, the weather was perfect for our trip too except when we left, ran into some rain in western AR and then was raining a little when we got home. But the trip was great.

Jane~we are building a 6 ft. wood (cedar) fence. Love the way that smells. Being in a HOA we can only do wood or wrought iron and the wrought iron while it looks good defeats the purpose with a little dog. V had to draw a diagram of the house and fence for the permit, seems kind of silly to me-here's the house (a square) and here's the fence around it, duh! Of course V being the way he is (not that that is a bad thing) got a ruler out and made sure everything was perfect, down to the last post!

Susan~you silly lady. It doesn't matter about the e-mail. If they don't know who it is from some just won't open it and if they do open it...well, then they will just see some pics of some pretty girls and their mommy and wonder who the heck they are!

Terri-Lee~that's what they said when DD had her gallbladder taken out. First they didn't want to believe that's what it was so kept telling her to take antacids. Of course the pain was horrible as we know. But the surgeon said while it is unusual for a 15-year-old to have gallstones he was seeing it more and more everyday. Of course this was all after 3 docs, a bunch of tests and then finally a sonigram! I don't have a clue why the chat room would show a blank screen. I've gone there a couple of times and it was fine.

Hi to everyone else, Katy, Katiecat, Sue, Ms. Ellen, Pam, Anita, Angie and anyone I may have missed.

Well, I won't be making Chat, of course, I hardly ever do. Can't ever remember what time it is for one thing. I'm thinking it is 2 my time??? Anyway, I'll be gone-going to lunch with DS#1. He's had to work two loooong days (12-14 hrs.) so is getting off early and wants to relax and have his mommy run him around. Not sure what else he wants to do, I'm sure while over there we'll make a trip to the bookstore. Anywho...I will probably need a nap about 3, got up way too early. Okay, guess I have blabbed enough. See ya

Have a good day ladies!
Old 03-30-2005, 12:56 PM   #29  
RosieKate

I'm back!

Terri - maybe you have a pop-up blocker? I have to turn mine off to use the chat or I get the same thing you do. 7.5 deg...brrrr can't complain here we have some sun today and I'll be able to take DD out for a walk this afternoon.

Cristi - I just filled up my Subaru with regular unleaded at 2.21 a gal. Like you, I had to get it. Fortunately I don't have a gas hog and my driving needs are pretty minimal since I am a SAHM and don't commute. People say Oregon's is higher because we don't do self serve, but I saw on the news that New York is higher than us.. and I've seen stations in WA with higher...so I guess it must be taxes.

gotta go for now - but will be back for chat

Old 03-30-2005, 01:18 PM   #30  
Sorry I'm not a Barbie

Good Afternoon...

Katy: thanx for the advice i will try the pop-up thing... If hubby gets home to show me how!!

Cristi: I dont know gas in gallons.... here we use litres.. and it is about 90 cents a litre right now!! If anyone good in conversion reads this maybe they can help!!

Mindee: I had to chuckle about the pee test.. that is funny !! I would just like to see their faces when they first saw it!! I am glad i live in Canada right now though.. when i got pregnant i just went to the doc and said i think i am pregnant... after that they take care of it!!

Katiecat:I am sure you are very busy right now lol.... this too shall pass

Ellen: Where are you i am worried

Marti: I really wish i knew which was my sweet tooth.. although it only acts up once a month

Susan: Hello, I didnt get my bbq veggies yesterday.. i will get tin foil today and definately make them!!!

Jane: Hello I will try to get my chat working!!

Hello Everyone else, hope you are having a great day!!!

Oh ya.... the thermometer said 15 degrees!!!! YAY

TTfn xxoo

glad i found some friends!!
Closed Thread