Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 03:26 PM   #106  
loves kleenex box art

False. You fascinate me with your adorableness.

YooHoo is a chocolate drink. No norishment. Yummy.

I want to know what everyone's fav movie is as I now subscribe to BlockBuster online and don't know what to put in queue.

Moo.

TPBM can translate Sugar's signature into English
Old 04-12-2005, 03:29 PM   #107  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

is it some kind of DRINK??? yoooohooooooooooooo are you thereeeeeeeee???? tell us about the new job---is it more interesting???need to know!!---guess what ----they put up the garden centre at the grocery store today while it was SNOWING!!!!! EFF!!!----I LOVE THAT YOU ARE ALL SWEARING INTERMITTENTLY----IT MAKES MY DAY!!!---- kiwiette sounded GORGEOUS ON my computer---absolutely gorgeous!!!! can't wait to say " i know her"!!!! i am going to make spicy pasta sauce for supper---it uses cayenne pepper and bacon!!!! i LOVe IT EVEN THOUGHT IT USES BACON {OR MORE BECAUSE OF IT!!}
Old 04-12-2005, 03:40 PM   #108  
loves kleenex box art

Yes I am three you hateful olf effin cow!!! How do you like that now??? You and your garden! Are you hiding young guys in there like in that book Lolita where the old guy and the Lilita put flowers in each other pubic hair? Effin shocking, you are.

What is your favorite movie?

TPBM is taking my side against Bugz.
Old 04-12-2005, 03:40 PM   #109  
loves kleenex box art

p.s. I want that spicy pasta sauce.
Old 04-12-2005, 04:06 PM   #110  

No way - I'm neutral.

My DS drinks Yoo-hoos sometimes. Are you sure there is nothing nutritious in them? no milk?

I'm fat too Peach. I've gone beyond that feeling when you get a little extra fat on yer back that jiggles. Now I can feel that extra fat pad between the thighs that makes your shorts bunch up. I'm using food as my drug of choice. I stopped at Starbucks this morning and bought a pumpkin scone w/ a latte, and for lunch I drove out of my way for my favorite foot long hotdog w/ special coney sauce & onions. I'm washing it down w/ a diet coke so it's all good. Moving on to the last of the Easter chocolate. We went out to dinner friday night, saturday night, I made a big italian dinner for Grandpa Jim's birthday on Sunday, and we went out for dinner monday night.

We watched Spanglish on DVD, Peach. I think you should rent that one. I really liked it - Adam Sandler in a dramatic role and he was surprisingly good. Also Finding Neverland was very good too. Those are my picks.

DS's friend who stayed and stayed w/ us last spring had a demo made of one of his songs. I was absolutely shocked because he was so good and I never even knew he could sing - plus he'd written the song and it was beautiful in a really depressing way, and I had no idea he had that in him. Being a person w/ no musical talent I'm always amazed when I hear someone who does. I'm still trying to figure out why I can't get Kiwiette's songs to play.

I think a day w/ laundry and gardening in solitude sounds wonderful, Sugar. I actually enjoy folding nice warm clothes fresh out of the dryer.

I'm going to get this desk cleared. Keep on entertaining - you're all doing great. Especially all that dirty talk that Peach is going on with.

TPBM is wearing her biggest size clothes and they're feeling snug.
Old 04-12-2005, 04:29 PM   #111  
Member w/ messiest house

Oh, you had to say that, didn't you? Yeah, me too. And Wabbit, PUT DOWN THE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!

Bagz, send her the pasta sauce. Goodness, we can't have her swearing at her job interviews.

Sugar was right -- YooHoo is brain food. Chocolate "drink" -- defies description.

DD says that if you can't hear the music on her MySpace page, you could download the songs onto your own computer. I can't get the songs to play all the way through on the page with my slow modem, so that's usually the problem. Wab, if you're getting the bars moving, it should be playing -- check your speakers and your volume.

Hey I walked yesterday morning! 2 miles! Not today, though. Do you think vacuuming is aerobic?

Oh geez. Favorite movies? That's rawther large category. Modern Times, the Charlie Chaplin movie. King of Hearts, but I know you've seen that. American Beauty, but if you're anything like my dh, you'll hate it. Oh! Have you seen Amelie? It's French, and it is absolutely charming, that one I think you will love.

I'll think of more later.

TPBM wants a brass Christmas ornament with Mt. Katahdin on it.

Kiwi
Old 04-12-2005, 04:29 PM   #112  
loves kleenex box art

True. And I'm buying more clothes in the same size so they effin don't fit either and I feel like a old cow pig in teenybopper calf clothing. Boy, would I like some pasta with hot sauce. Yumm. Soon I will eat a big old fast food dinner to prepare myself for the meeting tonight where I will sit on the back row and route people to the sign-in sheet. This Effin job is so menial compared to what I used to do. But it pays more. What's a cow to do?

I would send Bagz a six-pack of yoohoo but I still rEMEMBER with hostility how the boiled peanuts I send went into (and prolly ruined) her compost heap. Salt. Compost. No good.

I hate Adam Sandler but will try that movie. I may have seen the other one. Whos' in it?

We need those old people who were good to swear at. June and gang. Sugar's friends.

TPBM once thought Canadians didn't swear.
Old 04-12-2005, 04:32 PM   #113  
loves kleenex box art

About Kiwi's post .... true. Where can I get one?

I need movies I can watch with DS. American Beauty? I will look into Amelie though. Seen the others.
Old 04-12-2005, 04:36 PM   #114  
Member w/ messiest house

My mother thought Meet the Fockers was hilarious. I haven't seen it yet.

DS would get a kick out of Shaun of the Dead -- I thought it was a scream, but if you are freaked out by zombie movies, it would not be for you.

Kath
Old 04-12-2005, 04:44 PM   #115  
Member w/ messiest house

DD has them for sale Peachie. $5 plus postage.

Yeah, don't watch American Beauty with DS. Watch Fahrenheit 9/11 and Supersize Me instead. And definitely Amelie.

Oh have you seen Shakespeare in Love? That's one of my favorites.

k.
Old 04-12-2005, 07:26 PM   #116  

Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet are in Finding Neverland. Very good to watch w/ DS. I don't like Adam Sandler either, but he was good in Spanglish. Cloris Leachman plays his mother in law - she was hilarious. The other leads are by ppl I've not heard of before. Also good movie to watch w/ DS.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:55 AM   #117  

OK. The sun went down. The sun came up. No one has posted. I'm talking to myself. When I weighed this morning - SURPRISE!!! - I've gained more weight. I'm officially up 10 whole pounds as of today. I'm gonna getta grip. Soon. I think my problem is that I think everything has to be all or nothing. Even w/ cleaning my house, it's either completely gone to h*ll or spotless. I need to do just a little bit all the time, instead of a marathon once a week. Baby steps.

This talking to myself is getting old - the rest of youse cows roll outta the hay and meet in the pasture.
Old 04-13-2005, 12:15 PM   #118  
loves kleenex box art

I am here waiting for more movie reviews. Has that Canadian boysinger with curls not made a movie yet?

Also, I am exhausted. Tired. Working nights twice this week has been too much.

Here is my information about gmail. Pictures come already open it as thumbnails and you click to enlarge. It's faster and easier.

Wabby, how do we get this grip?

Eff
Old 04-13-2005, 02:16 PM   #119  

Do they have to be new movies? Have you ever seen This Boy's Life? Excellent movie, starring Leo Dicaprio when he was a newbie. Also Ellen Barkin & Robert DeNiro. All single women should watch it. And probably all married women. How about Where the Heart Is, starring Ashley Judd and that adorable Natalie Portman? If you like suspense movies how about Mystic River w/ Shawn Penn, & Kevin Bacon?

Last edited by Wabby; 04-13-2005 at 02:22 PM.
Old 04-13-2005, 04:10 PM   #120  
Member w/ messiest house

Oh yes, Mystic River was excellent. What's that one set in the fifties about a housewife who befriends the black gardener? That was an awesome film.

Where the Heart Is was another of my favorite movies. A great spoof on MalWart, and a sweet film at the same time.
Closed Thread