Old 03-20-2005, 02:25 PM   #1  

Default We're Newbies and Buddies!! #2

OK New week, New Thread lets stay motivated together.
How are we all doing?

Its Monday 5:30am here I am about to leave for work so the week sofar has been great for me
I am still following WW at home and my weigh in day is Monday (I got new scales this week so unsure of loss.
Tess
happyterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 04:52 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 258/233/170

Height: 5' 4.5"

Hi all! I'm here for a few. Doing ok - but it's that TOM (not here yet, but I can tell it's on its way), so I don't even get on the scale til it's gone. LOL
mom2alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 11:24 PM   #3  
kpe
Paige

Red face Here I am!!

Tess- Thanks for starting the new thread!!!!

Jenn- Welcome, and I'm glad you followed us to the new thread.

It is still Sunday in Texas and I am getting ready for bed. I am on spring break this week but I'm sure my kids will still be wanting to get up early. So much for sleeping late!

My dad is coming to town tomorrow, so I need to figure out what I am going to cook this week while he is here. I've already warned him that I am doing WW and if he doesn't like what I cook, tough!! Although he will probably be shocked that I cooked. I have cooked more in the last 10 weeks then I have in the last 10 years.

I hope everyone has a good Monday, and I'll check in tomorrow.

Paige
kpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 09:37 AM   #4  

Hi, all. I was out of town for the weekend. I'm glad someone started a new thread since I was losing track of who was actually participating in the last one. I guess I have a short attention span

It's TOM for me right now, and I'm hoping that I can ignore cramps enough to actually work out soon. For now it's just OUCH!
michellejy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 10:52 AM   #5  
Jme

Hi to you all!!!

Thank you Tess for starting a new thread. I thought I had lost everyone for good. I am feeling heavy and getting close to TOM also. I am staying off the scales for now. I am going to drive my kids to Virginia this Friday to see their Dad. He has been so busy with work and can not come home for Easter.

I am starting to get my oldest son to eat a lil better. I have taught him how to read the nutrition label. No to sure that is good or bad. Now he knows when I am cheating.

Well I have to go for now. I am only working a half day today so I will check in tomorrow. Everyone have a good day and drink lots of water!!!
jmepudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:39 PM   #6  

tuesday 5am
HI everyone
glad to see you all found the new thread, TOM is just ending here so I expect a huge weight drop My eating has been going well but i need to drink lots more water. I have to go to work now but I def will post in more detail tonight.
have a great day / night everyone

Tuesday 5pm
Well food wise Im doing great, eating well and all on points, I do feel a bit blue this week, family, work and last weeks flu taking its toll I feel way to tired to exercise at the moment. I not getting enough sleep either which doesnt help any - I sleep great when I finally get to sleep but that is taking longer than usual. right now I am feeling guilty because I blew off a going away party for a woman at work on wed night and others in my team think thats pretty low but i really am too tired and cranky about old work crap that is being rehashed at the moment. I am not even looking forward to seeing my parents tommorow I just want a couple of glasses of red and to be left alone except from a very quiet dh (might need strong tape for that though to cover his mouth) . argh maybe a walk will cheer me up.
xx Tess

Last edited by happyterror; 03-22-2005 at 02:15 AM.
Old 03-28-2005, 09:00 PM   #7  
kpe
Paige

Unhappy

Where did everyone go???????? I was on spring break and I come back and everyone is gone!! Is anyone out there???

Paige
Old 03-28-2005, 09:55 PM   #8  

Hi Paige,
I'm still here but maybe the others are on holidays? I dont know. How was your Easter? I went a smidge off track but I am back on now and all pumped ready to go.
Tess
Old 03-29-2005, 07:23 PM   #9  
kpe
Paige

Hi Tess!!! I am glad you are still around. I thought maybe I had missed something when I got on nobody had posted for a week. I did get side tracked a little while on spring break as far as the diet goes, but hopefully it won't be too bad at WI on Thursday. My dad was in town and we spent my vacation painting 9 rooms in my house. I had to go to work today so I could rest!!! So much for a vacation. It felt good to be back on my plan today.
Hope you are having a good evening.
Paige
Old 04-04-2005, 11:37 AM   #10  
Jme

Hi Tess and Paige!!! Are we the only ones left??? I went to Virginia to see my hubby and his family for Easter. He is back home with us now though. I did not do to much exercise while I was gone but did VERY well with eating. I did not cheat hardly at all. I must say I was very proud of myself. I hope everyone is doing ok. I am sad that we lost so many people. Talk to you girls later on today. Time for mid morning snack.
Old 04-04-2005, 03:27 PM   #11  

Default Hi..I'm new and not sure where the heck I am.

I just joined today. So I'm new. I'm looking for support. Would like to loe 30 more lbs. Am I in the right place? Thanks everyone!
slim4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 04:49 PM   #12  
Jme

Welcome slim4ever!!!! My name is Jamie. You are in the right place. We use to have a lot of women in this thread. Not sure where everyone has went. I have been on vacation for a little over a week. I am trying to lose a lot of weight. The ladies here have some very good idea's and are supportive. I will be checking in daily now. Not sure if others were on spring break or not. Once again welcome and good luck.
Old 04-04-2005, 08:13 PM   #13  
kpe
Paige

Hi Jamie! I'm with you I don't know where everyone went. It was like all of a sudden everyon vanished. I do check in everyday to see if anyone has come back . Hope you had a good trip and congrats on eating well while you were away!

Paige

Welcome slim4ever!!!!
Old 04-05-2005, 08:55 AM   #14  
Jme

Good morning Paige, Tess and slim4ever!!!!

I think we are the only ones left. If I am incorrect............Good Morning to those I missed. I have started a new exercise workout this week. It is a cardio/Abs one day and strengthing the next for 6 days and then take the 7th day off. It is kicking my butt!! I have only done one day of each but can really feel it. I guess that is a good thing though. I am really watching everything I eat. I even gave up my Diet Mountain Dew!! Oh how I miss my Dew. I drink nothing but water. I was not big on water but have learned to deal with it.

I hope you all have a great day. I have to go to the water cooler here at work before I start my shift. Talk to you later in the day.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:09 AM   #15  

I think a lot of groups are going through slow times at this time of year. I am also part of the Moms Losing Weight group, and we went from 2 pages a day to not even making 2 pages in a week.

My scale was stuck in the same place for a while which was pretty discouraging, so I ended up not posting too much. It finally seems to be moving again (in the right direction). I know it's not all about the scale and my measurements went down even when the scale didn't move. It's just hard to ignore the scale now. I think I need a 12 step program
michellejy is offline   Reply With Quote