Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 03:51 PM   #31  
kitty Momo

Sorry if I am on here too much! Feel so lost without Gaby.

Thinking I need a hobby or need to learn how to be an adult and meet with other...*gulp*.... adults for ummmm.......coffee or some sort of social time......ekkkkk.

Been forever since I did that. Though I do have co workers , just not the same. We do have a singles group at church but never have tried joining that.....

Sorry about your kitty Ellen, you are such a good mother to it. Many HUGS, I know how hard it is to see an animal suffer. Hope the kitty is feeling better

I went to church and looked around Goodwill. Looking for a table and actually found one that I liked! Good price and everything - only problem is I don't have a way to get it home and up a flight of stairs. So why am I even looking??? I need to figure out that little problem first.....anyway, craving cheese......lol.

So weird....best get!!
Old 03-20-2005, 04:20 PM   #32  
Closed

Hi Everyone
Wow its a gloomy day here today, looks like rain or snow, who knows ,ah I just turned on the weather channel its calling for rain /snow showers so I was right on both counts I guess its not ready to give it up to spring yet,

Hi Jane~ that sounds like fun I wanna go for ice cream to , Pam and Susan were supposed to go for ice cream with me , but neither showed up, I bet you have a great time, I hope your wearing your running shoes,

Hi Marti~Your trip sounded so wonderful , thankyou for sharing the pictures with us, I am so happy you had such a great time, the veiws were beautiful, Congratulations again one your 1st Wedding Anniversary

Hi Susan~Your never here to much, Sorry your missing little Gaby, she will be home soon((((HUGS))))Come have coffee with me I lack adult company, would we be considered adult company hmmm , so what, come anyways we can have fun, unless its the opposite sex's company your looking for , then I can't help you there Thankyou for your kind words about my kitties, its been tough for many months now,started with Snookie back in November and its been going steady with one thing or another,between them being sick and me , its been really depressing. Anyways on a brighter note how about Doug , can't he help you ,with the transporting of the table and chairs? Whats so weird ?me , are you talking about me again, you funny girl,I hope you have a great afternoon , and chin up sweetie , little Gaby will be home before you can wiggle your whistle, I don't know , don't ask

I have a question is Tlprocks :aka: Terri so many people I don't know, enlighten me please, where did all the other new gals go, did I scare them away, I even wrote Tlprocks a poem and she's not been seen or heard of since , please come back, I'm Harmless, right girls........ I said right girls
Well I searched around in here and I don't see anyone else to say howdy do to, but I will say it anyways,
Howdy do Girls where ever you may be , I do hope your all having a wonderful day, with family and friends , human , or otherwise, ie: cats ,dogs, books, music, work Sure as a chicken lays eggs I will return, SORRY

Crisit Please come home , I miss you

Last edited by Tea Rose; 03-20-2005 at 04:24 PM.
Old 03-20-2005, 08:40 PM   #33  
kitty Momo

I know, I am missing Cristi too.

Thanks Cristi for the Easter card!!! You are soooooo on top of things I give on ever getting cards out on time again. lol. I just sent Rocky his St Paddys card.

Thanks Ellen. 90 minutes Gabster comes home!!!! woooo hooooo......get the band warmed up to play......omg- I should hire the Wiggles - she would be thrilled. lol

I love when she gets in the tub and goes on her tummy. Her lil tush in the air is a sight to behold- sooooo cute. Love her so......waaaaaa 86 more minutes now, not that I am noticing

ummm, yes. Doug would have helped. I had the cell ready to call him but realized I didn't even have the money on me......lol. I think I really just like to look - lol. Though I did see a cute round glass table that I might ask Doug to go with tomorrow.

I would love to sit and have some coffee with you......and we can dab medicine in your kitties eyes so they get better.......and you can even help me bring home a table to my apt. !!! omg - I will let you carry it up the stairs in those cute little purple boots you have - lol.....

Love ya Ellen - you are a sweetie.

k- best get to the store. Rocky has been busy with baseball and making trips to the dump. He needs to be getting Gabsters bedroom ready and trust me.......he will need a couple trips to clear her room. - lol.

chat later .
Old 03-20-2005, 09:10 PM   #34  
Big Loser

Hi ladies! I have been lurking for awhile on your thread, I am "jaded" for sure!!! I used to hang out in the LC thread...and have been gone for awhile. I would love to join you...
Old 03-20-2005, 09:47 PM   #35  
Closed

Hi Susan
Is little miss home yethope you don't mind I got her a dog, How much fun would that be if we could have coffee together, and I'd be happy to carry yourupstairs for you, anything for you I wish you lived nearby,if you move away how will I talk to you I hope Gaby is home now and her cute little tush is in the bath. from Auntie Ellen, for you to. Luv ya to Susie Q

WELCOME , I couldn't resist,yes some of us are more Jaded than others, Glad to have you join us , if I may say so myself we are a nice bunch of gals ,so Welome

Last edited by Tea Rose; 03-20-2005 at 10:53 PM.
Old 03-20-2005, 09:53 PM   #36  

Height: 5'1"

Hello Ladies!!

Hi Rachel! You are more than welcome to join us! I hope you come often and we get to know more about you.

Ellen--
I just love your cliparts! Now....how are you getting them on here? Are you using some kind of shrink thing to put them on the page? I would love to change my advatar to something else besides my face....but I have such a time w/sizing it.

Susan--So sorry that you're missing Gaby. I just got off the phone w/Jhanai...we spent half an hour just talking away. Oh how I would love to rearrange my furniture! But the way our surround sound speakers are....James says it would be to much work to rearrange. Hmmm....may have to tackle the bedroom.

Jane--Hope you're having a wonderful time w/the girls. Did they rake the garden area like you wanted or did they protest? When is your Chicago trip? Don't forget to take photos. I try and take more than I did. James and I were terrible w/the camera! I had three camera's w/me on our trip and I didn't take one photo using the non digital camera! Learned my lesson!

Katy--I hope you have a fun time on Vacation. I didn't realize you were taking off too! Must be in the air...instead of Spring Cleaning we are all doing Spring Vacationing!

Cristi--Have a marvelous time in AR and I hope you share some photos w/us when you get back. I sure wish I took more....next time though. I'll chat more w/ya once you get back home! Have a FANTASTIC time!

Terri--What a great NSV to have!! Getting into jeans is one of my most favorite thing to happen. I hate to buy anything larger than I need....of coarse, there are times that it is just a MUST!! As for the vacation...sounds like it's time for you to have one! I haven't gone on a vacation since I was a kid either....and going on one as an adult...such a great experience! Although, I shudder as I look at my fat middle in the photos of me!

Angie--I want to come over and have you make me up as a fairy!! Just sounds like so much fun. Vacation was fun. So much to take in and so little time! Next year we want more days. We found other hotels that would be closer to where we want to hang out. Sure wish I could go back next week and start over!!

Katie--What in the world were doing on the computer while at Disneyland??? I saw a computer in the lobby and could get some time.....but was just too busy! I bet you're having a blast! Happy Anniversary to you and hubby!!

Mindee--How is the baby coming along? Don't worry about showing more this time. That was the same as it was w/Jhanai. When I was pregnant w/her brother....nobody knew I was pregnant until I was 8mos along. (I didn't share the news w/anyone either) W/Jhanai...I was only 2mos along when I started getting asked when I was due and then got the shocked look on their face when I told them I had 7mos to go! Every baby is different.

Anita-- How are you and Joycelyn doing? If you ever get a chance, I sure would like to see some photos of your little one...that's if you're comfortable w/sharing.

And a big hello to anyone I may have missed!

Since I've been back...I have not left the house! Wanted to rest my legs since they were so sore! It was like I worked them out nonstop for days!! I'm able to walk normally now but my calfs still ache when I touch them. They're like rocks! Will be getting on that gazelle to keep them strong. I'm hoping that next year....I won't have that darn spare tire hanging on me! And my hair!! I knew I should have gotten a hair cut before I left! Oh well.

Interesting thing we seen from our hotel balcony (we were on the 14th floor) I was commenting to James about the traffic and how fast everyone drives. I heard some sirens (which we heard everyday all day it seems while we were there) and so I went out to see just to see....and what do you know? A police chase was under way! It was so bizarre to see. This car was hauling butt down all these streets and about 8 police cars from every direction was following them! Never thought I would see something like that.

For anyone who is wanting to visit San Francisco.....be aware of the roads. They are steep. If you plan on saving yourself some stress from the traffic and want exercise, just be prepared for steep roads. And find out the info for bus service!

Ok....James is making dinner and so I'm off to browse a bit before I go eat.

Have a lovely night!
Old 03-20-2005, 10:13 PM   #37  
Closed

Hi Marti I hope I have the right little puppy you have, something special for everyone, I save them in my pictures and load them onto photo bucket and scan the image tag and load it on here, I have been deliberately been picking the small cliparts and graphics , so I don't cause any loading problems, , I hope I don't drive you girls nuts, I just love doing this, it just brightens up the posts. I am happy your home safe and sound and you had a wonderful time, now get some sleep

Hi Mindee how are you feelingI see Brandon is growing ,I hope all is well with you and your family,come and say hello and let us know how everything is, Ok.

Last edited by Tea Rose; 03-20-2005 at 10:48 PM.
Old 03-21-2005, 12:07 AM   #38  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone…..how are you all doing?

Sorry I haven’t been on here in the past couple of days. Brandon caught a slight cold, so I have been dealing with trying to get him to fall asleep and stay asleep. Plus, deal with his cough, sneezes and runny nose.

Oh, we also weighed Brandon. Well, technically I had Tommy jump on first, and then I handed him Brandon. Brandon is roughly 25lbs, and roughly 29 or 29 ˝ inches long! I jumped on the scale, and to my surprise, at 9 weeks preggo, I weigh as much now, as I did when I found out I was preggo with Brandon! Go me!

Sorry for this being a fly by, but I am sleepy!
Old 03-21-2005, 08:50 AM   #39  
GmaTo8

Good morning, ladies,

Cristi - you are missed, but I just know you and Carrie are having a great time!

Susan - you'll have to do what my sister (who lives alone in an upstairs apt) does. When she buys something too big, she takes it apart to get it upstairs, lol. For example, she bought a computer table/desk, and took the legs off to get it up. So did you and Gaby have a nice reunion?

Marti - no place like home, right? Hope your legs are resting nicely. Thanks again for sharing the pics. They are just great!! I don't want to be bothered with taking my camera since Katie is taking hers. Hopefully, we'll get some good shots.

Rachel - I'm tall, too, (5' 9") and used to be in HR eons ago, and Gone With the Wind is my favorite drama. Welcome to the Jaded Ladies!! Is LC low carb? Hope to see you here everyday sharing with us.

Ellen - did you end up with much snow? Remember how much you and I wanted snow in November, lol?

Mindee - hope the little guy is better, and over his cold.

The cantata yesterday was so realistic, I had tears streaming down my face during the crucifixion part. Since I went by myself, I sat with this older lady (she's 83) I'd never met before and we visited before the service began. When the really touching part of the program was going on, I reached over and held her hand, and she held on tight. It was just too sweet to describe properly.

Didn't get Easter cards out this year, but you all know I wish you a blessed one anyway. I've got so much to do before we leave tomorrow, but will try to be back before we go. If not, well, I'll be back Saturday.

Love ya! Mean It!!
Old 03-21-2005, 08:56 AM   #40  
Sorry I'm not a Barbie

Default I am Here

Hello

Ellen, i didnt go anywhere, and i did like your poem , but my weekend was busy so i didnt have time to get on here.

Susan, i know how you feel about letting your little one go, i have that same problem with my oldest.. He goes to his dads every second week-end, and has been since he was a year old.. i hate it.. especiallly when they are too young to tell you what goes on. Now my son is 6 but every time he comes home he is moody and doesnt listen. I have talked to his father a million times but that doesnt seem to get me anywhere. Plus he has paid his support only once this year!! (and it isnt exactly a large amount). I just dont know anymore..........

Marti, Welcome back thank you for the welcome!!!

Everyone else hope you had a great week-end!!, i am just finishing my morning coffee , enjoyed reading!LOL. ttfn
Old 03-21-2005, 09:32 AM   #41  
Sorry I'm not a Barbie

Default wow

Ok just a quick post,,, Marti I was looking at the pics of your vacation!! Great pictures!! Being from Northern Ontario.. I see cows all day, but i am obsessed with the USA.. my dream is to travel through all the states in a camper or something like that. The pics from your room are sooo neat!! so clear!!.. Okok well i am off time to get doing something.. ttfn have a good day everyone!!
Old 03-21-2005, 11:03 AM   #42  
PamPSM644

HELLO EVERYONE. I know,shame on me for not being around lately. I had to blues for a while due to sister's death and dealing with things left behind. Though I haven't returned entirely to bad eating habits I haven't worked at dieting ether. I'm still managing to walk the mile and a half almost everyday so all is not lost. I've been sorting though things my sister had stored here. These are things she clung to and refused to get rid of. She insisted they were valuable and she just HAD to keep them. What is so sad is that it's box after box of junk a thrift store wouldn't even want. I think much of it comes from her dumbster diving days. It's so pathetic that she had so little of any real value that she clung to junk so she could have something. It brakes my heart.

CRISTI, Thank you for the sympathy card. It was so sweet and thoughtful.

ELLEN, Thank you for keeping in touch and listening, your such a dear friend.

Wow, lots of sigs I haven't seen before. Hello. Glad to meet you.

Pam
Old 03-21-2005, 12:16 PM   #43  
Closed

]HAPPY 1STS DAY OF SPRING 2005 YaY spring is finally here, although it sure doesn't look like it , oh well its only a matter of time now, and I'll be complaining about that to,
Hi Jane how true I almost forgot how much we wanted the snow back in November, I guess its just been a long winter for me,for all kinds of reasons.Anyway its time to try and think positive,and see if I can get that shoe moving in the right direction

Hi PamSo Happy to see you here, I missed you,I know you are having a rough time,with your sister's passing and having to tie up all the loose ends,its not an easy thing to have to do (((HUGS)I am thinking of you as always , hows Pandora doing now. Theres a lot of new people ,I know , you will have to catch up with the news, do you still talk to Doreen, hows she doing, with the wedding, let us know.I hope you have a nice day

Hi Terri-LeeHi how are you doing today glad you liked the poem , so your in northern Ontario, I'm in Southern Ontario, your about the closest person to me and your still far away Hope your weekend was good

Good Morning to everyone ElseI hope your having a good day, I must go and dispense kittie medications and find me some coffee,but I will be back sure as the snow melts in spring.

Last edited by Tea Rose; 03-21-2005 at 02:48 PM.
Old 03-21-2005, 01:55 PM   #44  

Height: 5'1"

Hello everyone--

Today I have to go back to work.....whaaaaa!!! Oh well, I'll be able to have more time off for the summer to spend w/Jhanai. Her BD is the first day of summer so she'll be out of school by then and we plan on taking her to OMSI or somewhere else that she's been wanting to go.

Ellen--The clipart of the dog is so cute. Just like our dogs except it's a longhair! So cute! I'm going to have to try and do that myself.....may have to experiment with it over the weekend. Your art really brightens the pages! I love them!

Mindee--Hope your little one starts to feeling better. Little ones are so hard to comfort when you just don't know what they want.

Jane--So Katie is taking the pictures eh? Well make sure she does better than I did!! I told James that I would like a smaller camera...more pocket size! Of coarse...there is nothing wrong w/the camera we have. So I don't see us spending money on something we already have. How long will you be gone? What are your plans while you're there? I was in Chicago once, years ago when I was traveling to Illinois to visit my ex's mother. We only hung around the bus station (since we traveled by bus....what a nightmare) so I didn't get to go sight see or anything! So I'm looking forward to hearing about it when you get back.

Terri--
I would love to retire someday and travel too! I keep telling James that we need to save for a trip to Spain! A friend of ours is going to school there and he's debating on living there permanantly to teach English. He wrote to tell us that we are more than welcome to stay w/him if we ever decided to travel. That would be an experience of a lifetime! He has seen so many historical places...and I envy him. MAYBE someday we could go.

Pam--Sorry that you're feeling down about your sister. It is totally understandable. James mother was the same thing w/stuff. Most of her stuff is not worth anything. It's the stuff she kept from when her mother passed that was worth anything.

Good morning to everyone else. Not much on my agenda before I leave for work. I would like to go back to bed if anything! Feeling a little tired. But can't do that! I have to wait for my weekend.

Ok...better get stuff done. You all take care!
Old 03-21-2005, 05:27 PM   #45  
Closed

YESTERDAY WAS THE 1ST DAY OF SPRING DANG IT ANYWAYS Iam a day late as usual, Oh well its officially spring even so
OK I am completely confused, the calender says yesterday, but others are saying today which I have always known it to be.

Last edited by Tea Rose; 03-21-2005 at 05:43 PM.
Closed Thread