Old 03-16-2005, 12:17 AM   #31  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Diane,
YOu're post wasn't at all offensive to me. Some days I just feel less than useful or important. I wish I had some girlfriends to get away with. I really don't have any friends around here...of that, I am totally serious. I visit my sisters' but they are only 2 yrs apart and I'm 8 yrs older than one and 10 older than the other. We don't have as much in common. I really don't go out and do much either. It is just simpler to stay home instead of fighting little people and having tantrums being thrown in public.

Dang cat peed on the carpet again I think. Okay...false alarm. I have my sr. citizen old lady kitty who keeps getting bladder infections and has her "accidents". I'm watching her little butt. She's pees again and she's going back to the vet for more antibiotics.

Deana,
you sound like one overworked mom. I don't know how you can keep up with all of that stuff. Scouts, scouts, and more scouts. I was praising God and planning my sleep in times when Tiana's basketball season ended. Her girl's honor choir had their last program for the year tonight so that's over too. Sorry to see you not staying in the challenge but I guess if I were in your shoes too, it would be hard to keep up with everything.

Well...tomorrow I'm going to be a fly baby again...I got more stuff to go through and throw away too. I'm kind of spring cleaning I guess. I did my closet today and got rid of all my bigger clothes. There is no going back for me. I either keep losing weight or live with tight clothes.

~see you all in the morning
chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 07:18 AM   #32  

Hey all the newbies, I'm Melissa SAHM of 2 ...one almost 5 and one 2 1/2. Welcome! We start a new thread each day in case you check back here and we are not around....

Diane, Welcome back. Hope all is going well with the boys. Is that auditory thing like PDD which perceptual something or other. I know of a few boys that have that and it has to do with the processing of speech. ANyway, glad to see you posting again.

Starting a new thread!
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote