Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2005, 05:45 AM   #31  

Krystal-You are gorgeous!

Dad decided to give another offer. We'll see what happens.

My consultation is today, so I'm a bit nervous. I don't have to be there until 8:30, and I have been dressed and ready to go since 5:15.
Old 03-16-2005, 07:17 AM   #32  
Finnigan Begin Again

Aw shucks Shelley, you're too kind.
I hope your consultation goes well.

Weigh in tomorrow morning, I had Chinese food for dinner tonight! (Portion control, of course - beef in oyster sauce, mm mm!)
Old 03-16-2005, 06:17 PM   #33  

Okay, here's my report. I go in at 7:AM next Friday (Good Friday) to have the lump removed. They first put some kind a needle with a wire attached to it in my breast to find the exact spot for him to operate. They numb it up. Then I go in for the dr. to remove it. I am knocked out for that, but not when they do the needle thing. I am told it hurts like **** from someone who had it done. She even went to the same surgeon as I am going to. Anyway, I should be home by noon on that Friday. I have to be bandaged for 3 days. I won't be able to run for a week. I'll do anything not to have to go to my MIL's for Easter, won't I?LOL!!
Old 03-16-2005, 06:48 PM   #34  

Ramona I hope that you had a better day today. I give you credit for the job you do. It takes a special one to do it, and you are special.

Sherry how are you doing? You sound like your old self again. I know how you and Ramona feel about missing your boys. I haven't seen Dez in over two months. She is coming home tonight and will stay til sunday. I know that it is different that having her at war but as parents when we can't see our kids and bail them out when they need help we sure do miss them.

Gayle how is your mom doing? She is in my prayers. Hang in there, things will get better. I know that this is tough for you and your family.

Shelley how did your consultation go today? I hope that everything went ok and that you can stop worrying about it. So your Dad is putting another offer on the condo. Parents can surprise you. You didn't think that they would consider moving close to you or that he would make another offer. God moves in mysterious ways. I wanted to tell you too that you are so kind to mentor your friend with weight watchers. Maybe she would like to join us over here.

Carol how are you feeling? Are you back to feeling stronger and healthier? I hope so.

Doni I didn't know that you had such a problem with your vision. We just don't realize how important it is unless we don't have it.

Janice how do you like your new computer? I still have to get use to mine. I have only been on it a bit before we left for our trip. I do love it though. Is it feeling like spring, yet?

Cheryl let your feelings of dissapointment about your mistaken identity inspire you to lose. You can do it.

Krystal welcome to our group. Wonderful people here. Good luck on your weigh in. Remeber that chines food makes you retain fluid and you need to flush it out with lots of water so that you aren't dissapointed with your weigh in.

Debbie haven't seen much posting from you , how are you doing?

I hope that I didn't miss anyone. Sorry if I have. You can blame it on the drugs. I am sure hppy to be back home. Now I can rest. I did have a wonderful vacation and have a nice golden tan. Sure did miss you ladies. Well I am back so you can expect to see postings from me.

DEE
Old 03-16-2005, 06:50 PM   #35  

Shelley I just read your post. I know that it going to be rough and you will be scared. It will be over before you know it. We are all here for you. How big was the lump? Prayers are with you my friend.
Old 03-16-2005, 06:53 PM   #36  
Finnigan Begin Again

My Week - Krystal

Date: Thursday, March 17, 2005 (St Paddy's Day!)
Week 2 WW@home

How was your week? I got a bit messy with the points counting, I guessed more than I should have. I drank a whole bottle of red to myself on Saturday, I know that wasn't the best of ideas, I've been breaking out ever since. I've been eating larger meals in the evening instead of in the morning like I normally do, that's just due to my partner's appetite mostly. I didn't do as much exercise as I wanted to this week, I think I might go to the doctor to get my Implanon checked, as it's been oddly tender for the past week and my TOM has been way too long. (Sorry for the overshare, it just kind of explains my effort or lack of this week!)

This week I lost : 0kg (That dang Chinese last night must have got me!)

My starting weight was: 110
My weight now: 106.5
My current goal is: 99
My goal weight is: 75

Exercise: One or two window shopping expeditions, a walk/jog, pushups (I did 2x10 reps, but only once, cause my muscles hurt for 2 days afterwards!)

I have been taking my measurements though:

Week One loss: 8.7cm
Week Two loss: 6.3cm (15cm total since starting WW)

That's enough to keep me motivated for the next week!

Keep fighting the good fight!

*k*

Shelley - Hope it all goes well for you, gosh, how scary. We're all here for you!
Dee - Nice to meet you, hope to chat with you often.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:28 PM   #37  

Hello

I have packed and all ready to go see Chris!! I'm sooo tired! I need to post quick and get in the bed. We are leaving at 5:00am!

Shelley...You're in my prayers sweetie.I just know everything will come out good! Please try not to worry!

Gayle....How's your Mom? I'm worried about you Gayle. I know you're tired.

Carol.....How's your Dad? Are you able to work and rest?

Ramona....I'm so ecited about seeing Chris and the graduation ceremony! I'll tell you all about it when I get home.

Debbie....Are you feeling better? I'll call you when I get home.

Krystal....You are soooooooo pretty!!! I love your hair!

Dee...So glad you're home! I missed you so much!!

EVERYONE I DIDN'T POST TO: Love Ya...Take Care....Post soon! I can't wait to get back Sunday night and read them all!!!!

Going to start a new thread and hit the bed!!

Will miss ya! Love Ya!!! See Ya Sunday night!!
Old 03-16-2005, 11:33 PM   #38  

STOP!!!!!!!!

Please Go To #31............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!!
Closed Thread