Old 03-13-2005, 06:54 AM   #16  

SUNDAY: Today is Silly Poll Sunday and our silly poll this week is what food do you miss most when you are trying to lose weight?

Faye (fri and sat)

I think I miss pastry the most. I love french pastry or good pastry.

Hope you all have a wonderful day

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 07:02 AM   #17  

Good morning ladies,
I did okay eating over the weekend, actually I haven't really been hungry much at all. Probably because I have a wicked head cold.

No exercise, just too little energy. And the snow storm put a damper on the whole weekend. But I'm feeling a little better now and I will have dance class tonight....so, back to the grind, eh?

I'm SOOOOO ready for spring! It's supposed to get into the mid 40s this week, so maybe we'll get some melting.

Well, I gotta go get the kiddies up and moving. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Julie
Mirabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 08:19 AM   #18  

MONDAY: Today is Mission Monday and our Mission this week is focusing on "triggers." We all have them and they are about the most dangerous of weight program sabotages. Look over when you overeat and see what triggers you to do so and work to get rid of those awful things.

Julie: good morning to you. The one morning I stay in bed is the one morning you are up and at em early! Hope you have a good day in your corner of the world!

My weekend eating started well and boy did it go downhill, but I am up and ready to face the week with 4 pts.

Everyone else work hard to be OP today!

Faye
Old 03-14-2005, 02:09 PM   #19  

Afternoon everyone!

Faye

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Faye
Old 03-14-2005, 03:50 PM   #20  
It is what it is...

Afternoon ... I got no points this weekend, unless I get points for eating alot!!!

I am on track for a 4 pointer today so we will see, fingers crossed...I had a godo weekend, dh was not feeling well so we stayed inside for the whole weekend, I do not even remember brushing my hair once !!
It was cold outside and it was nice to stay in, I did a buttload of laundry that needed to be done, so I was somewhat productive...

It is supposed to be warmer here this week so maybe that will make me happier and more into exercising ( outside anyway )...

Faye- How are you liking that treadmill?

Well hello to everyone and have a great evening!! Stay OP!!!
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 07:15 PM   #21  
2006 - Panda Remix

Hi all,

I've had a lovely day celebrating my 32nd birthday - as a treat Nigel bought me chocolates, feta cheese and french bread and a small tub of pringles - heaven!

I've had a terrible few days food wise, but am back on track with my exercise - well nearly! I'm swimming and walking and now need to get back on the exercise bike. I've had a really slack start to the month for various reasons and I now want to get back on track - although trying to do it in the middle of my PMS is perhaps not the best time!

I went out for a walk in the park today - the first in about 2 weeks. I thought I would find it hard, but I didn't - I guess the swimming has kept up my fitness. I had a really good walk and was out for 50 minutes. Then on the way back I rented 2 DVD's - chick flicks to enjoy withmy chocolates! I got the new Bridget Jones one (okay, but nothing amazing) and Calender Girls (good fun and very moving). I remember Faye recommending it and it didn't disappoint!

Love Amanda x
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 06:32 AM   #22  

TUESDAY: Today is target Tuesday and our target this week is weekends. It seems we ALL have food issues on the weekends. Let's make a real effort to try and stay op on weekends, at least close to it instead of running amok!

back later ladies

Faye
Old 03-15-2005, 08:13 AM   #23  

Root canal day #2 today .... BLEH.

3 points yesterday, no water.

I'm floating on the valium now, so I just hope everyone has a good day today.

Julie
Old 03-15-2005, 11:12 AM   #24  

Julie
Faye

I am determined to do better today!

I feel squishy! I shampooed carpets downstairs this morning and have to wear socks, otherwise I slip on the kitchen floor when I step onto it. My socks are all wet, but I need to keep them on to keep from slipping until the carpets dry. ICK!

Julie: Good luck with your tooth, sweety. Hope all goes well!

Have a good day everyone

Faye
Old 03-16-2005, 06:52 AM   #25  

WEDNESDAY: Today is Wednesday's Woes. What's wrong this week, girls?

Faye
Julie

I will back later ladies

Faye

Last edited by gma22; 03-16-2005 at 09:36 AM.
Old 03-16-2005, 06:54 AM   #26  

Okay people, what the heck are we doing on page 2????

Where is everyone?

I spent 4 HOURS in the chair yesterday....apparently I have problem roots...it took SEVEN HOURS total for them to drill out ONE TOOTH!!!!! Sheesh! On the plus side, after 4 hours with my mouth open, I wasn't about to open it again to eat So I ended up with a 3 pointer, no exercise.

The roots are done, though, and now all I have to do is get a crown popped on top.

I'm looking into the possibility of teaching a 3rd dance class each week. I have to find out the details, but it would be one more day of guaranteed exercise (blizzards not withstanding!)...which is a good thing.

Hope everyone is doing well.........

Julie
Old 03-16-2005, 07:32 AM   #27  
2006 - Panda Remix

My Wednesday Woe is that not one of you took the time out to wish me a happy birthday.

Love Amanda x
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 09:34 AM   #28  

OH MY GOSH AMANDA I AM SO SORRY! BLAME THIS ALL ON ME! I DO NOT HAVE ALL OF YOUR BDAYS ON ANY THREAD STUFF SO I DON'T KNOW WHEN ANYONE'S IS. PLEASE ACCEPT MY VERY HUMBLE APPOLOGY AND HERE GOES:

Amanda is the gorgeous one,
With lovely locks of hair,
And I forgot her birthday
And MAN that wasn't fair!

I ask you for forgiveness,
I'll get on bended knee,
I'll beg and plead and kick myself,
Just please, please forgive me!

So here's a big HUGE birthday wish
And is it just for you,
Best wishes oh sweet friend of mine
May all your dreams come true!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!

*****ok, so this doesn't happen again, I need birthday's please and then I will try my darndest to remind everyone of everyone elses birthday, ok? Nothing worse than your friends not remembering! Click on the link below and please enter your birthday for me. It will take less than 1 minute. I am creating a birthday list of all my friends and family. This will notify me ahead of time with an e-mail alarm so that we never forget again!
http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/37842824a922173825b362

Mine is Sept 28

Faye

Last edited by gma22; 03-16-2005 at 09:43 AM.
Old 03-16-2005, 10:25 AM   #29  
It is what it is...

Morning everyone ... I do have a Weds woe, my three year old car just wouldnt start yesterday, may be the battery, but the dealership cannot get me in until tomorrow, the car is still under warranty that is why I am taking to the dealership...oh well I guess they will get me fixed up, it is running today, although not as well...my dh is home sick with a fever and bad cold so he cannot take me around...ughhhhhh ... anyhow I did get a 3 pointer yesterday, this week is my TOM so I dont hold out much hope

Amanda - So sorry about your birthday, I didnt get on here yesterday but I want you to know that I hope you had a great birthday...I read that you had some chocolate, french bread, and pringles so that sounds good to me, I LOVE the Cheezums, cannot stay out of them if I have them around....

Faye - Great poem...my b-day is 9/29 as I do not have time to log into the other thing just now but will try to do later ...

Julie - Ughh I hate going to the dentist, especially for anything over a cleaning, I havent been since last Feb ( not last month ) so I fear I have a cavity and am scared to go ... hope everything goes well ...

Talk to you all later!!!
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 10:39 AM   #30  

Amanda: You know I am BAD about birthdays! Carri's is a day after mine and I didn't even remember that!

Carri: I manually put your birthday in the birthday alarms so if you don't have time that is ok.

Julie: Hope the tooth is feeling ok this morning! I am a serious dentist phobe. My dd has deep deep roots and they can never get novacaine to deaden her so she bears it, can you believe it? I guess the last time, they gave her 5 shots and couldn't get her numb so she said, just do it. They did a root canal and when she went back for her crown they said the tooth is bad and has to be pulled so she paid like $800 or something for nothing!

FYI: Birthday alarm asks for e-mail address and that would be great, but if are uncomfortable etc, it is optional. Also, you don't have to put in the year either unless you are young and not old enough to groan about it!

I got up at 5 cleaned the downstairs, did all my weights all before 9 AM so I have the rest of the day to screw around! I now have clean house and clean carpets. All I have to finish up is the laundry.

Everyone have a super duper day

Faye