Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 05:09 PM   #2266  
Love to Ride :-D

Height: 5'4" (shrinking - eeek!)

Default I Have Eaten My Way Through the Summer

Hey! Where IS Everybody???

Kayla....so sorry to hear about your trip to TN....thank goodness the accident did not totally ruin your time there and that you're OK. Is your bike fixed yet?

We rode to Charleston SC last week....met our friends there who rode down from NY, then we all rode back to C. FL. They flew back to NY last night and left their bike here so they could come down a few times this winter and ride. Their daughter is having twins in a couple of weeks, so spending the whole winter here like they usually do is out of the question. Anyway the ride up and back to Charleston was great....a little rainy, but we survived w/ our rain gear.

Now for my terrible and depressing news: I have gained 16 pounds since March! Yes...I really have. Today I did 1.75 miles on my Gazelle, thanks to a new music CD I got, and I started journaling my food intake again. Help me, Chicks!!!!!! I'm just 2 pounds shy of my all-time fatness!!!!!!!
Old 09-29-2007, 01:44 PM   #2267  
it's always something

Ladies, if you don't mind, please start a thread #2. I think we passed the 500 post limit a while back
Closed Thread