Old 03-31-2005, 01:25 PM   #151  

OK. Now I am starting to worry. IS everyone ok? I hope nothing has gotten worse for anyone.

I am doing some self medicating today, but am not going to beat myself up over it. I am just trying to get everything done I need to before being off for a few days, and everything done at home I need to before Justin comes home tomorrow.

Take care everyone.
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 01:25 PM   #152  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Hello, hello.

Sorry to hear about the kitty Red. We had to have one of our cats fangs pulled due to I guess a monstrous cavity. Afterwards her lip would catch on the open space and she would look at you with the stupidest "grin". I don't think she ever forgave us for that.

Linda, one of our favorite desserts is lowfat/fat free vanilla yogurt in a parfait glass with fresh blueberries, strawberries and banannas. All that fiber and the flavored yogurt gives just enough sweetness. Sometimes I add a bit of Uncle Sam's flaxseed cereal for a bit of crunch. Got that recipe from South Beach - much better tasting than the flavored ricotta stuff they push in induction. I can understand how changing your avitar will give you an ah, stretch, new beginnings attitude. I'm getting my hair cut and highlighted Saturday. For some reason that always pumps me up to get the rest of me looking good too!

Ooh Jolly, saw the NASTY storms up your way yesterday. We had alot of lightning but not quite the rain and hail and storms that you did. The radar was a mass of red up your way. Good for you on making little changes in your food and portions and for bumping up the exercise. Little steps will help you avoid that "deer in the headlights" crash in momentum. Pat, pat, pat on the back to you!

I cut a CD with some new really pumped up walking music on it. The treadmill is ready to go, all I have to do is turn things on! Been thinking of getting up 30 minutes earlier - gosh that's sooooo hard for a night person but it makes more sense. I will do this, I will do this, I will do this...

Time to check in Raven, if only for 2 sentences. Please, please, please????????????????
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 03:36 PM   #153  

I'm here on the fly.... a way way busy day for me.... I'll be checking in later, I hope, but have a meeting tonight and had one all morning and it's bill paying day too.
Linda
derrydaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 06:20 PM   #154  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

I'm ok, just very busy an no time to post, really barely time to read the post, can't reply. Spent too much time out last night with a friend I've haven't seen in over a year as she was out of the country. But didn't drink anything, came home though and had all this sugar though, cookies I had bought at the restaurant, ugh, i had them and so I HAD to eat them. Stupid. Now I had to sleep late and it's too late to do anything before going in to the paper. Damn. And today we have to do another symbolic strike. I am sick of this place and the union is making things worse. They paper doesn't care. They're not going to do anything and all this sh't just makes it worse, plus I lose money because of the strike. Normally, I could just goof off for half an hour and get paid for it. Damn again. Well, I may not be posting much in the next few days or more. Have a ton of other work to do and the little time I have I have to do other things. Take care all and keep the thread alive! I had a great ride yesterday, makes me want to keep the horse all the more, I am learning and this is the whole reason I ride, to become a good rider, really good . . .
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 08:13 PM   #155  

Hey all - glad to hear from you.

Just a quick note re Raven. Her baby, Callisto, passed away earlier this week. She's grieving right now, and just trying to deal with losing her 4 legged kid. I am sure your thoughts, etc, are welcome.

Take care all.
Old 03-31-2005, 09:16 PM   #156  
Never give up

OH, that's awful! Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that. What happened I wonder?
Old 04-01-2005, 08:31 AM   #157  

Check out the April edition everyone
Old 04-03-2005, 05:28 PM   #158  

Can someone send me the link to April's edition.
Linda, having some really bad food issues : (
derrydaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 05:56 PM   #159  
Never give up

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?p=811948

Just sent you an email, derry! Come on over!