Old 02-21-2005, 09:55 AM   #1  
RosieKate

Default What Not to Wear

Some of us have been chatting about a British show and book called What Not to Wear, by Trinny Woodall and Susannah Constantine. They also have a new book out called What You Wear Can Change Your Life. They have terrific fashion advice for all sizes, body types and budgets.

I just wanted to let all my JL pals know about a fun little website I found for the BBC TV Show
http://www.bbc.co.uk/lifestyle/tv_an...t_not_to_wear/

There are some interactive parts that are fun; I particularly liked the "What to Wear" feature. You answer some questions about your body type and it spits out a shopping guide for you.....pretty cool stuff.

Enjoy!
Old 02-21-2005, 10:25 AM   #2  
GmaTo8

Thanks for the link, Katy. I'll check it out...

What gets me is the puffed sleeves, horizontal stripes, huge florals, and bulky sweaters they have for larger women. Hellooooo???? We don't need any of that stuff!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 12:47 PM   #3  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Thumbs up

What a great site Katy! Thanks for sharing. I went to visit for just a few minutes (will go back when I have more time to kill) but did add it to my favorites as it looks like an interesting site with LOTS of good stuff! I did take the time to do the test though...said I am a style nightmare! Which at most times I have to agree. LOL I am in a slump and my wardrobe of late consists of sweat pants and sweat shirts. Although, come spring it will be different as I love all the spring/summer clothes. Just in the winter time I go for comfort and warmth.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 01:51 PM   #4  
RosieKate

I realized that my undergarments are in desperate need of improvement...wonderbra, anyone
Old 02-21-2005, 07:33 PM   #5  

Height: 5'1"

Thanks for the site Katy!! I bookmarked it too! These women have inspired me to make myself dress more beautiful. And that in itself helps me want to make myself want to look better physically too!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote