Old 03-21-2005, 08:09 AM   #1  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Default Moms Losing Weight #66

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello!

Here's a bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 20 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days).

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla, Nicole: ages 11, 5, & 2. Married 5 years. Live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer & trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight.

Roxy: married (21yrs) 4 boys, and 6 girls, have to get serious after last baby. Doing the low-carb thing, drinking lots of water & more exercise.

Jeniqua ~ 28 y.o married 6 years to Joe, SAHM to Jasmine 5, Juliesa 4, JT 2. I am looking to lose 40 pounds. I am currently on the SBD to help me reach my goal.

(michellejy) Chelle: 29 yo SAHM to Sage (8), newly married to wonderful man & looking to lose 100 pounds. Losing weight by sticking w/ low-cal, lowfat diet & exercise .

Chrissy: Married & a SAHM to 3, Cara , Anthony & Victoria (Tori Jo) . Counting Calories and faithfully working out with Richard Simmons, I drink a gallon of water a day.
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 08:15 AM   #2  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Morning Ladies..

Just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone! Hope you have a great Monday! It is a new week!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 09:32 AM   #3  
I will suceed!!!

Morning Penny, hope you have a great week. Really slow on the board this weekend, let's get in gear! Okay, that's just me not having a life, and unable to really go anywhere or do anything!

LOL, gotta run, bbl.
Redskirt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 09:46 AM   #4  

Morning, all. It is TOM for me now, so my scales are up, and my cramps are trying to kill me. I slacked off on the working out last week with being sick and that fun stuff, so it's time to get back in gear!
michellejy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 09:49 AM   #5  
Shake Your Booty!

Morning all...TOM is here HARD I hate that dang thing, although I did get lucky and didn't gain any this month, maybe cuz its my first month since I started eating better and I'm still loosing instead of holding on to the TOM weight. Well I have to get to the bank (driving today, I will not walk ANYWHERE during the first few days of TOM) and gotta run to the store, BBL

Tabitha~Did you quit?
ChrissyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 01:30 PM   #6  
I will suceed!!!

Been a busy morning. Went and paid my phone bill, applied for six jobs, and had lunch all before noon! Please send some positive thoughts my way. Of the six jobs, 4 I know I am qualified for, 1 I can learn, and 1 may not higher me because of my weight. That one is for a Sales Counselor with LA Weightloss. So, I'm not too sure about it. 20 minutes of walking in on top of all that. Now, I am going to clean my living room (it never ends) exercise, then we have to go get dd from pre-K and go to the grocery store. When I get home from the store, it will be more exercise time for me. I will be getting my butt in gear! I just don't feel like I did as much as I should have these past two weeks, and I seriously have to catch up to Michelle! Ready or not, here I come!
Redskirt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:18 PM   #7  

Hi everyone!
Hope everyone's weekend was nice. I guess the main thing I did was help hubby clean the garage....yuck!
I did manage to lose 2 lbs. over the weekend. Weekends are usually the pits for me but I just stuck to my diet and did it. Maybe all of that work in the garage helped.
Tabita-it sounds like you've had such a busy day so far!! You go girl!! Hope you get a job out of that--sounds like you might--six applications b4 noon!! Wow!!
Sorry to all of you who have the monthly visitor. No fun....but you'll get through it!
I guess it's off to treadmill. I'm up to 15-20 minutes at 2.8 mph a few times a day. I just put on some tunes and start walking. Love it. This month I've been losing 3 pounds a week, last month it was 2. It looks like I'll make my goal of 220 by Easter.
I haven't posted a lot, but have always been a lurker (ohh, that sounds creepy) and I want to thank all of you who have always given me the courage to go on.
Well, that's it for now. Hopefully, bbl. Have a good day, e1!! Lisa
snoskater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:38 PM   #8  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Just a fly by for me...Had a few extra minutes of my lunch hour and thought I'd say hi. TOM isn't here for me but that didn't stop me from gaining a 1 1/2 pounds. Darnit!

Tabitha_Good luck with the job apps. I hope one of them works out for ya.

HI LISA! HI CHELLE! HI PENNY!

Okay...its back to work I go... then to feed my dad's cats again. He'll be back tonight so I'll be sooo happy.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 07:25 AM   #9  
Shake Your Booty!

starting a new thread~
ChrissyL is offline   Reply With Quote