Old 02-17-2005, 12:07 PM   #1  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Default Pregnant? Nursing? Possible new sub forum

Greetings all!!
I am normally at the 100 club. There seems to be a lot of us there that are pregnant - must be all the water we drink
Well.. I pm the 3FC and suggested maybe a special forum for us pregnant or nursing moms that have weight issues.
What a better place to start then right here with the support forum?

A little intro about me..
My name is Dana and I've been hanging around 3FC forever. I've met some wonderful people!!
I just delivered my son last Tuesday, February 8th!!! I still posted on the beloved 100lb club through out my pregnancy. While I wasn't "dieting" I try to stay somewhat in control of what I ate and didn't give myself a licence to "pig out" - trust me, there were days that I did!
I gained 11 lbs - my goal was a max of 20 lbs.
I am currently nursing - and the weight seems to coming off nicely, without much effort. I'm not sure how long I'm going to nurse - it's sooooo hard!

So... if you are looking for support THIS IS THE PLACE!

Dana
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote