View Poll Results: ARE YOU COMPLETELY ON PLAN RIGHT NOW???
I AM COMPLETELY ON PLAN! 3 33.33%
I AM MOSTLY ON PLAN! 5 55.56%
I AM SOMEWHAT ON PLAN... 1 11.11%
I AM TOTALLY OFF PLAN 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-15-2005, 03:51 PM   #16  

Roxy, OH poor dh, he is going to be lead tonight. I doubt a big frieght train going by the front of your house would wake him! Very nice gifts for the gma's. I bet they will be very happy to have them. It sounds so sweet.

Chris, corn bread.....corn bread.......corn bread......how much are you making>? When will your gazelle be out of hiding? Imagine how the weight will come off when you are exercising on top of SBD. I can't wait. R u joining the Challenge again? I am!

BTW anyone who is wanting to join the challenge should go to the msn site and sign up. I believe we are requesting funds at the start this times so that if someone drops out it doesn't effect the outcome prize. Michelle can confirm that. Also, I believe there is a first and second prize on this one. Prize being a piece of equipment and second being a subscription to a magazine or a book about weight loss or diet. Again, Michelle can confirm those comments.

It's a real nice day here. I hope we have tomorrow like this, so I can go outside with the kids. Maybe a walk in the wagon!
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 04:36 PM   #17  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Dang it...I case of the disappearing post.

Melissa,
I'm signed up for the challenge. I gotta try to keep up with you.... I'm really looking forward to this next challenge. Looks to be fun for everyone.
So how are we supposed to get the money to you for this first challenge? Paypal? I thought that's what Michelle said.

In answer to your question....cornbread for 48. Well it was 48 but a certain Kayla and Samantha each ate a piece. Now its down to 46. Dh will just have to be happy with that.

My mom is finally done at the doctor's. 3 1/2 hours of pre-surgery tests and preparations. YIKES! I'm glad Janet decided to go.

Okay...poor Georgie. Nicole and Kyle are chasing him. He's going to hate children sooner or later.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 06:17 PM   #18  

Chris, OMG, corn bread for 48.......holy cow! You mom and sis must be exhausted from all that time doing tests..... Glad you are doing the challenge again. I think it really helps keep you in check..ya know? anyway, yes, paypal is fine. I don't care. or send it or whatever!

Michelle ....where r u??

Jilly>>>>???
Old 02-15-2005, 06:29 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey guys I'm here just nursing another headache Its the last week of class and I'm just a tad stressed over it but it will be over soon and I'll be on to new classes lol. Yes everything mel said about the challenge is correct I hope to have time to work on the MLW site tomorrow so I have more information up on it Maybe tonight while Idol is on I can't promise though lol.

I just thought I'd stop and say hi!

gonna try and read a little I may be back later!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 09:02 PM   #20  
mama of 4little Angels

Hey ladies, seems like everyone shared their Valintine's . I have a happy one to share,My dh took me to the movies,got me a new wedding ring,bought me 250.0 dollars worth of victoria secret and took me out to eat twice without the kids.My mil spent the weekend with us so we could do all of that.The only bad part was where we were suppost to eat at the olive garden and the first night was an hour wait and didn't have time. The second night we tried to go and there was a 2 hour wait. But besides that we had a great weekend.
I hope I don't sound like i'm bragging, but I guess I am alittle
Well a Dr. Phil special is coming on i'll post again soon. Love to all
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 09:25 PM   #21  
mama of 4little Angels

Just wanted to say you chicks have been doing great on your weightloss since i've posted last, well the time before last ya'll know what I mean.
I'm stuck on my weight.But congrads to all you chicks on the weight loss while i've been MIA. Love to all.
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 10:41 PM   #22  
I will suceed!!!

A flyby for me. It's been a long day, and all. My son put himself to bed. And my duaghter is fighting it, but at least she is laying down and being quiet. Hopefully, it won't be too much longer before she goes to sleep.

I have another career opportunity. A real one, not just selling newspaper subscriptions in a grocery store, but a real career. Selling AFLAC insurance! Flexible scheduling, my office would be in my home. I would have to pay for my licsense, but they would train me. I have an interview in the morning. What I would do, is take the newspaper job, to earn the money to pay for my licsense. And that would help. But at least I wouldn't have to pay for it all at one time. This is really exciting. Now, if only my past doesn't stand in the way of this! I will be very very happy.

Have a good night everyone. I'll post more tomorrow.

Michelle, I do have a question about the challenge. Well, I need to clean the kitchen and get to bed now. Talk to y'all later.
Redskirt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 11:14 PM   #23  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Michelle-How come you're getting so many headaches? Mine are all stressed caused, mainly by children. I got 2 little crabbies right now. They have colds and they are sooo unpleasable. Hopefully it doesn't last too long and that Nicole doesn't start having breathing problems. Tiana is on her 3 week of it and she is really congested in the chest. Might end up taking her in. Kayla is just really really stuffed up so far.

Tomorrow is tax day....We'll see if the IRS is keeping it all or if we get a little bit back. I want some money...

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 12:13 AM   #24  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Hey ladies sorry I've been so MIA lately. Like Michelle school is getting close to the end again and I am stressing about papers and stuff. So to fill you in...............

DIET: After a long weekend of bad eating I decided to go back on phase 1 to try and get the rest of this weight off!. I joined SBD online. You have to pay for it but they plan your meals for you and answer all sorts of questions, have weigh ins, profiles, chat rooms etc. so I thought it was worth it. Seems to be going good so far.

EXERCISE: I've been going to the gym regularly and getting my pilates in twice a week. I really like it and recommend it to anyone. I was really sore the first day so I know it works. It really gets your muscles loose and stretched. I think if I can combine cardio, weights and pilates at least 4 times a week I should be on track.

LIFE: IM SICK!!!! This sucks, I just started SBD phase 1 again and have gotten into a good workout routine and this hits me!! Bayley has had if for a couple weeks now and Ron had it last week. We are going to the coast this weekend and I don't want to be sick! We are going to ride motorcycles and quads on the beach. Should be fun if the weather cooperates. Oh and I wanted to tell you all that our friends rented a house in Mexico for Spring Break and I think we are going to use some of our tax money and go!! I'm so excited. I've never been and definitly need the break! I'll keep you filled in on the plans. Nothing is in stone yet but I'm hoping it will happen.

SCHOOL: Had my Masters interview and it went well. I feel good about it and now only need to take the big test that everyone fails the first time I have that scheduled for March 5th so I need to get studying. Getting close to the end of the term so I will be spending a lot of time at the school finishing my papers and such so you probably won't see me around as much.

Ok sorry so much about me but I've been gone for awhile and wanted to fill you in. I am excited for the new challenge to start. I need to get over to the MLW site and check it out.

Chris, still thinking of your mom. I'm glad you have lost 5 pounds though. I too lost around 5 pounds and thought it would be more but thinking back I didn't stick to the proportions very well. I had more Almonds than I was allowed, more sf stuff too so I bet that contributed too. Good luck on phase 2!!

Michelle sorry school is stressing you out! I know the feeling believe me! Do you get a break in between classes? I hope you get one soon, you deserve it! Let me know Mel's info so I can Paypal her,k? Or Mel I guess you could too! lol

Mel you are doing so well on your weight loss, that clease sounds like it's doing the trick. It sounds really intersting, I might have to try it as well. I was really fascinated reading about it the other day. It's crazy how fast the weight is coming off now, I think you just had to make it over that hump and it's going to be coming off fast now!!

Roxy, your poor dh!! I hope he can make it through. I feel bad for him! I know it's definitely different these days as far as a one income family goes. Not sure a lot of families can make it. I dont think mine would be able to. I'm going to have to work once I get out of school. At least it's good hours and I will have the whole summer with the kids huh? Sorry about the detention, what was the bad deed?

Jeniqua how are you doing on SBD? Good I hope, it's so exciting we are all doing this together. I really want to get this last 10 pounds off (maybe more now! lol) before a wedding I am going to in June. I just want to look good again! lolAnyway you have been doing so good, you had some big changes with the last challenge. I'm sure you will again! Keep it up!!

Ok ladies I am so sorry if I missed someone, and I'm sure I did but my head feels like it's about to explode, I need to get to bed to try and kick this cold. Dh thinks I should skip the gym tomorrow but I really want to keep the momentum up. We will see how I feel in the morning. Ok ttyl Hope you are all doing well!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 07:24 AM   #25  

Angel, seems you had a wonderful weekend. I wish I did. I loved hearing it though. It's so nice to hear good things!

Jilly, glad you checked in. I'm also glad to hear about the exercise you are doing. I think going back to phase one will help you out lots. I guess we won't see you too much until the BIG test is over. Studying hard girlie! If you decide to do a cleanse make sure it doesn't have any physillium sp? or anything that can cause gas or pains or the runs....This one seems to be working just fine for me. It does say that if you are up to taking 2 in the am and pm and you get going to the bathroom to often or pains that you should cut back to 1 in the morn and night. I haven't had a problem thought like I said. It's called Renewlife-Smartcleanse.

Ok, starting a new thread!