Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 09:29 PM   #1  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 236/236/166

Talking Chit Chat #112

I hope no one minds but I started the new thread because I was goona be #50

Cristi - Sorry about the avatars not working! I tried so many before I got Bert to look normal that I know what you are going through.

Ellen - That Vet really sounds like a rip off... I had 2 kittens (the ex-bf took them when we went our seperate way ).... I got the both fixed (1 spay/1 neuter) for $86 total and I got them declawed for $116... So $101 each kitten... Is there an animal advocates near you? That's where I got them fixed and it is definitely worth looking into.

Katy - Sounds like a real good day to me! Sorry the show was a disappointment!

Marti - I got your addy, thanks!

Susan - Poor Gaby! I'm sure she'll forget about it soon enough... Thank you so much for the compliment! You ladies really flatter me!

Jane - WOOOHOOO!! Tell me the time and place to meet up for the trip and I'll be there with bells on Seriously though.... I hope you take lots of picture when you go to share with all of us!

Alright ladies... I think I'm gonna head to bed even though it is only 9:30...I'll check in tomorrow, Goodnight all!
Old 02-11-2005, 09:38 PM   #2  
GmaTo8

Yikes, Jenn, can you go ahead and copy what you wrote here and paste it to the other #112? I'll close this one so we don't have two threads at the same time. It was sweet of you to start a new one, though.
Closed Thread