Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2005, 12:20 PM   #31  

Hey Girls!!!

Well I think I have to say ditto to Jane here, there are a lot of posts to keep up with!!!

JENN: The dress is beautiful!!!! I hope everything goes well!!! My boyfriend and I have been engaged for two years on Valentines Day!!! Still havent got off our butts to plan a wedding yet......

DIANE: Thanks for the uplift....Thats terrible how people are always looking to put the blame on others, that was wrong of your former co worker to give your name to vouch for her without consulting you first to begin with...Some people just dont care I guess!!!

SUSAN: I have to agree with Pam on this one, everytime Mike blows things off he is making himself look even worse...So stick to your guns and do the right thing......He's gonna get whats coming his way!!!

ELLEN: What is all of this about picture of boys??? I didnt see it...LOLLOL...
And I think Marti's right, we want to see a picture of you with face and all!!Maybe we should all dig out some current photos!!!

Hello to Cristi, Doreen, Marti, Pam,Katy, and anyone else who pops in...
Im on my lunch break, and after work Im going to my step aerobics class, cant wait. I absolutely love it, and the instructor is awesome.... Since I started going back to the gym, Ive been doing really well, with my exercise, food and everything..Hoping this all gets me down to where I want to be!!!
Good Afternoon to you all
Julie
Old 02-09-2005, 01:04 PM   #32  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 236/236/166

Good morning ladies!

Thanks so much for the compliments on the dress! I promise that next time I have to put it on for something, I will have whoever I'm with take a better picture so I don't need to crop my "mid word face" out

Sorry that I keep doing this 'fly-by" kinda of posts but I'm always doing this at work I just got on here now because I have been dealing with some stomach issues all morning.

Just a note about the Gazzelle... I used to have one too! I loved it and then when I left my apartment I didn't have room to do it... I used to put it in the middle of my living room, but in the Moulin Rouge soundtrack and go to town... That song "everybody can-can" would really get me going... I'd go as long as a could at a fast pace and then do a cool down... It's a great machine.
Old 02-09-2005, 04:22 PM   #33  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Smile Good afternoon ladies~

WOW, so many posts since yesterday!

Sorry I missed Chat. Thought I would be done with shopping and errands but it took longer than expected.

Ellen~of course I still want to see and hear your sons song! I too love all kinds of music and have since I was young. My family would listen to me sing in the car or at home. I would sing in the car and they would turn the radio down and I wouldn't even notice till someone said something. Of course when I was young my parents listened to oldies and country music which I still love to this day. I passed the music on to the kiddos also which I am gld because a day without music is boring! DD also would sing int he car when she was small. So cute! She really got down to! Now about this painting dilema...have you thought about putting the red at the bottom and the cream on top? I think that would be nice. It wouldn't be so heavy or too much especially if you break it up with a chair rail. Did you say you were going to do a chair rail? Oh your poor birdies...isn't it funny how they love different kinds of music? And the names Kiwi and Chico are so cute! I have been wanting a canary for the longest time, still do. DH said he will get me one one day. My Aunt always had one and it was always singing, so cute they are. Of course it and her kitties were her and my Uncle's babies. They never had children, not sure if they chose not to or couldn't. But I have loved canaries since. The finches we had were given to us by a family DH#1 worked for. They had an aviary in their back yard and raised birds but these they had in their house, as well as a parrot which scared me when I went over there, and two love birds. The only bird they were keeping was the parrot. She even tried to give me the love birds! Anyway...My reading too has to do with my moods sometimes. Once in a while it is the book that bores me and I can't finish. This one however, caught my attention for some reason and I will finish it. It is not my normal read but the reviews were good. They even say it is a little slow at first and I know that it is all going somewhere.

Jenn~there is a thread that tells the days and times of Chat. I can't keep the times straight half the time because of the different time zones, but when I do remember I don't seem to make it. On Wednesday it is at 1 pm for me, central time. Not sure what it is on Thursday because my favorite shows are on and I have yet to make it there. I think I did one time. Your wedding dress is BEAUTIFUL!! You are going to be a gorgeous bride on your wedding day! And the bouquet is going to be pretty up against that dress. I wish I would have gotten the wedding dress I wanted. I settled because we were having it at home and only a few people were going to be there, very few. So I can't wait till my DD gets married so she can have the wedding I never had and I promised her I would not take control!

Diane~I like to read all kinds of stuff. Don't care much for history stuff and definitely don't like science fiction but other than that...mainly though I like to read fiction, non-fiction, self-help/inspirational and a few bios. I have Hilary Clintons book just haven't read it yet. Also, have Bill's book. I love the Clintons especially since being a native Arkansan, even though I have lived most of my life in CA. Anyway, haven't gotten to reading them yet because I always see something that looks really good and jump on it. I've got four books on my table waiting to be read first so maybe I will get to those after these four. Your mother sounds amazing! I love to see older people so energetic and up.

Marti~I will leave the fish tacos to you girly! I bet they are good. I'm glad your grandpa is getting along fine. I remember when my grandma died, my grandpa couldn't take it. He wandered around CA for a while lost and then ended up back in AR. He lived with us for a while and almost burned the house down. Then went to stay with my Aunt and left the gas on in her house. We think he was purposely trying to kill himself-he really didn't want to live and no one else in the family would take him but us and my Aunt. So he ended up in a nursing home and died there at 60 something. Really to young to die but he had given up a long time ago and I think was ready to go be with my grandma. V's mom did the same. his step-dad died and his mom gave up and died almost a year to the date of him dying. She just didn't want to live either, she was only 63. So sad

Susan~hmmmm...not sure what to say about the Rocky/Kris situation. I would definitely think a visit to OR would be a priority. Hopefully Rocky can see that and not let Kris have what Kris wants. Surely if they went to CA they plan a visit to see you right? Well...I have to agree with Pam about the Mike issue-he definitely is making you look like the better parent by not doing what he is supposed to. I think too if this goes on long enough he will give up and quit fighting you on this.

Pam~hope your birdie likes the fake bird. I never heard about using a fake bird but that is a great idea especially would have been in our case after the new bird killed Ernie!

Katy~yeah, I think housecleaning is a daily chore! One I am growing to hate. V told me to get a maid and I suppose eventually I will get around to it. Just would like someone to do the big stuff and come in like twice a month. At the same token though I don't really care for strangers in the house.

Okay ladies this is getting long so I will say Hi to the rest of you, Jane, Julie and anyone I missed that posted. Also, HI to everyone else wherever you may be, Angie, Sue, Doreen, Katiecat

I did the shopping thing this morning, Wal-mart and thought I would run by Michaels and see if they have any Easter stuff. Mainly a wreath for the front door. Don't care that Easter is in March this year, seems too early. Had to run to the post office to get some things mailed. Sent my nieces, the twins Brittany & Tiffany and Sarah Jane a Valentine card and some candy. I went a couple of weeks ago for the new LOVE stamps and was told they are not going to be in the post offices till the 18th! What!! Umm, they have always sold them before Valentines Day so what is up with that? Oh well, my cards went out without the pretty love stamps. Speaking of cards...Doreen, Diane & Jenn-some of us ladies exchange cards and would love to include you all. So if you would like to share your address with us PM it to us. Of course it is probably too late to get a V-Day card to ya but Easter is coming up. Well, ladies need to get going this post has taken me forever. Gotta go get a couple loads of laundry done and hide the V-Day balloons for V on Monday. Found out he has to work on Monday after all so I am a little bummed. We are going to go out Friday though. I am also going to go put the balloons, card, some heart shaped cookies in his truck about 3 pm-he'll get them at four. Then when he gets home while he is in the shower I am going to light a bunch of candles and get the champagne out! He will love it and be so surprised. Gotta go...

Take care and have a wonderful Wednesday!
Old 02-09-2005, 05:46 PM   #34  
PamPSM644

Cristi.I love the Clinton's to. Don't care a wit about Monica. That's for Hilery to deal with. None of my busness.
Old 02-09-2005, 06:08 PM   #35  
Closed

Hi Everyone
Ok this is the strangest thing ever, I began my post a 9:30 am and I have been trying to post all day, and it just sat there, I thought the forum was shut down or something, I was right under Marti's post when she came home from work this morning, I decided to enter the site another way and I see Pam has posted so I click on her post and I'm here and you guys have chatted all day without me and I'm sitting here like the idiot I am , still waiting for my post to clear, I wrote you girls a poem and everything and its all gone, boy are you lucky, now I have to go and read all your posts and see what I missed sitting here all day clicking my post , I think Jane is toying with me, I will be back shortly Pam didn't you get my email.

Last edited by Tea Rose; 02-09-2005 at 06:11 PM.
Old 02-09-2005, 07:06 PM   #36  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 236/236/166

Now I'm going to catch up, so here goes...

Pam- Thanks! I didn't really get to choose my dress though as it was a gift from my sister who never got to wear it (which was a good thing). As everyone else has said, I hope the fake bird works out for you. My granny has a cockatiel (used to have 2) and she plays the radio for him when they go out so he doesn't get lonely

Ellen- I didn't see any picture or anything either, did I miss it? I want to hear too!! Also thank you for the dress compliment and like I said earlier, I will post a better picture (head included) as soon as I can! BTW, how funny are you! Don't you just love when posts go to great unknown never to be seen again?

Marti- I'm really glad you liked the dress, as I have said a coupke times now, I will post a better picture soon. Writing your own vows is really not that hard when you just think about all the love you have for this person and all the reason they give you to love them, the only hard part is deciding which things to use... I have only sat down at it once and everyone I asked to critique them said they were good. BTW, I think it is a triumph for you to look better in the dress on your honeymoon - keep up the good work!! Also, I look forward to seeing pictures of the things your grandfathermakes, they sound lovely!

Diane- Way to go with the exercising and the staying good! Since luck has nothing to do with it, I wish you all the willpower to stick with it for 40 days! BTW, your mom sounds like a real hot ticket! Since you are doing it all for her, want to come take of stuff for me too while your at it? I could use a photographer

Susan- Thanks for the welcome! I say stick to what you are doing as it will show that you are more serious about this than Mike... I like to think that the good guy (or gall as is the case here) usually comes out on top

Julie- Thanks to you as well! I certainly hope everything goes well too! Let me know when you and your fiancee (not just a BF anymore ) do start planning. I might be able to help with ideas and such since I'm doing it all right now. Make sure to talk to me about invites as I can probably get you a good deal, and I know a great DJ, so don't be afraid to ask! I hope that step aerobics went well! Keep t up and you will definitely get to where you want to be!!

Cristi- Thanks for the compliments and the chat info! Like I mentioned I didn't choose my dress, it was a gift from my sister. When I first put it on, my mom was like "Oh Jenn, that dress looks like it was made for you!" so I decided it was definitely a keeper. It fits like it was made for me too as I didn't have to have it altered at all, which was awesome! My mom's guilt trip is the only reason I am havng this wedding, and now I wish she would take some control... t the same time, being a perfectionist, it is hard to let anyonetake control of any part of it. I am sure that when it comes time, DD will welcome the help! BTW - who do I PM? You? I'd like to get involved with the card thing, yet at the same time I am afraid I'd forget with all the planning.... Let me know how you work it, thanks!!

Jane & Katy- Hope you had a wonderful day!

Well I have to go address shower invitations... My mom is throwing it and yet I had to make the invites and have to address them (Cristi - See what I mean about my mom?) She means well, but she should have aske done of my sisters to do the grunt work... My shower is supposed to be a freebie, where all I have to do is show up, look pretty, and be gracious!

Have a terrific evening ladies!
Old 02-09-2005, 07:14 PM   #37  

Height: 5'1"

Hello girls--

I'm going to try and get you all really quick since I need to get going....

Pam--My grandpa has made me many things! I have a cedar chest, a beacon bench (I think thats what its called) set of drawers and numerous other things. And I'm the one family member who hardly asks for him to make me things.....he just does it.

Julie--I have always wanted to take an aerobics class. But I could never find any time to go to one. Now I'm just flat out lazy! You're doing great!

Jenn--I have a hard time reading your post! The color is too light for me...would you mind finding a darker one? Nothing wrong w/dropping in while at work! Always good to hear from you!

Cristi--That is sad about your grandparents. My grandpa is doing surprisingly well. I think making things really helps keep him busy. But I can see him not as strong as he used to be. Our family does the best we can to keep him company too. He always has somewhere to go for dinner so he's not alone.

Ellen--Hope your post shows up! How strange that is......I want to read the poem!!! You're so good at writing them!!

Jane--Hope you have more time to post next time. Hope you have a great day!

Hello to everyone else I may have missed.

Wow....that was some fast typing on my part!! You should see my fingers...starting to cramp! (just kidding) but I need to get going.

Take care all and I will try to check in after work.
Old 02-09-2005, 07:17 PM   #38  

Height: 5'1"

Jenn--you snuck in on me! I can read your post too! Just wanted to say hi....I will catch w/you later!
Old 02-09-2005, 07:27 PM   #39  
kitty Momo

Good Afternoon....

Really Ellen I vote with everyone else a face with your picture is a must. We already know how beautiful you are

Sitting here munching on a cookie. Waiting for dinner....lol.

I must say that pic of the wedding dress was pretty. Was that Jenn's??? Anyway, very pretty.

Mike called last night I had sent him the pictures of Gaby last weekend. He left a message saying thanks to me and this long mushy gag me with a spoon message to Gaby.

How cute she was, how much he loves her, how much he misses her and how he is sending her some presents later this week and how he hopes to see her soon and he wants a really big hug when he does,,,,,,,,,,,,,*waaaaah *waaaaaah

Gaby listened and ran away to the living room. lol

Not sure where he gets the idea he will see her soon. Going to be months the way this thing is going unless he agree's to some visitation plan and takes that class.
As far as I know we are heading for a custody evaluation...... Maybe.....hope the letter from my lawyer sways the judge to the insanity of the whole thing.

I am pmsing Cristi. I am keeping my mouth shut on Kris and his thoughts of vacation time this summer. Rocky has his family in July in Hawaii. Kris just wants to fish, heck.....Oregon has better fishing.
Anyway- Rocky has his hands full - lol.......he really needs some backbone and stand up to nana and his son......

anyway- boss is back!! best get...........did I miss chat?? It is 4:30 here.....
Old 02-09-2005, 08:35 PM   #40  
GmaTo8

Hiya ladies,

Jenn - I, too, am having trouble reading your light type. Blame it on old age, lol. Marti's eyes are tired, but mine are just old! LOVE your flowers and dress - just gorgeous!!!! Neal and I got married outdoors in September (almost 19 years ago) - very simple and very sweet. All of us here love hearing about your plans. My son got engaged at Christmas, so I'm hearing from my future DIL (Gina) all about the things available to brides now. Btw, I hope your future MIL loves you as much as I do Gina. She is a true sweetheart and the best thing that ever happened to my son.

Pam - sorry about your bird! It's funny that the male bird doesn't know the difference from the one that passed away, and a fake one, lol.

Diane - you spelled mama correctly. My way was just a variation. The reason I thought it was an acronym was because it was in caps. Hey, I see where you're from Florida. I've been down 5 times visiting Mickey, and Neal and I are going in 1 year to the gulf side. It will be our first retirement trip!

Julie - actually, it was SIL who had surgery, but thanks for asking, sweetie. Don't worry about the old bats you work with. They're probably just jealous!

Cristi - If I sleep past 7:30, I feel like a slug all day. No matter how late I go to bed, I'm up with the chickens, lol. It spit snow here off and on all day. Hope we don't get any more this year. I've had enough now, lol. Dale had a misshapen disc in his neck, and that's why they put in the bone from his hip. Poor guy! And Poor Mary now has 4 kids to take care of, instead of 3, lol!

Ann - so sorry I missed your birthday yesterday!! So Happy Belated Birthday to you!! Hope it was a good one and that you had lots of fun.

Ellen - Oh yeah, I like the idea of National Jaded Ladies Day. If there's a parade, I get to be the Queen, ok? You can be my lady-in-waiting! Btw, it ain't me who's messing with your posts!! I truly don't know what's going on with that....

Marti - I think you mean a Deacon's Bench. They were origially used in the back of churches for the deacons to sit during the service before they took up the collections. I hope you do share some photos of your grandpa's work.

Susan - cute pictures of Gaby that Katy forwarded!

Katy - sorry I missed chat. Did anyone show up?

Angie - miss you! Hope you and the fam are well, and all is fine.

Well, I mailed out my valentines today, ladies. Hope it was early enough for you girls in Canada! Diane, Jenn and Doreen - you'll need to PM me your snail mail addresses to be included on the next bunch of cards I send out... which will probably be Easter... but may be your birthday cards or Christmas cards, lol. If you aren't comfortable with sharing that info, that's ok, with no hard feelings! I always respect a Jaded Lady's privacy.

I've been doing computer research on 2 trips I'll be taking. One for next Feb. to Florida with Neal, and the 2nd one is to Ireland with my friend for a year from May. Both are very exciting!! The Ireland one is going to be bittersweet, though, because as much as I want to go, I've never been away from Neal for more than 1 night at a time.

Have a good evening!
Old 02-09-2005, 09:07 PM   #41  
Closed

Hi Again Everyone
This is beginning to feel like deja vu , here I am under Marti's post again, this better work , I was awakened this morning quite early , now lets see if I can fill you in with my newest composition

I was sleeping so soundly
All snug in my bed
I was dreaming of painting
My living room red
I awoke a bit startled
Now what could it be
Although it was warm
It felt foreign to me
And what to my wondering
Eyes Should appear
No , it wasn't Santa
And eight tiny reindeer
So if wasn't Santa
Then what could it be
Oh no it was Milo
And he wee wee'd on me.
THE END
You know It seems like I just got my kids potty trained now I have to start all over again with Maddie and Milo.:lol;
Ah you new girls are finally getting a taste of the nuttiness of Ellen. I had so much to say this morning now I can't remember any of it, and it really doesn't apply anymore since the day is over.

Hi Marti I was thinking about the picture, you know I'm pretty much the same as anyone else , two heads, three eyes ,a nose , one ear and a wig,so really you don't need a picture of me do you. I was thinking of leaving by body to science someday, and I really shouldn't spoil.the surprize by exposing myself to the world just yet.

Hi Julie
Now I know how to get your attention keep up the good work with your program, it sounds like you are really committed.

Hi Pam
Did you get my email where I was telling you how I couldn't post my post, and I was doing a minute by minute commentary , which turned into an all day job I was sitting here talking away waiting for someone to let me in , and all the while you girls were talking amongst yourselves.This indeed is a sad moment for me When is Eddie coming home,? How did you make out with the fake bird, I was thinking what about a fake man, Angie gave her friend one for her birthday I think it was , He could keep you company till Eddie comes home, and then you could pass him over to Taco Bell

Hi Cristi
Oh Cristi I have giving it so much thought , on the top, on the bottom , Paint girls I'm talking about paint, I have chair rail already, and I have considered all my options, I think I'm afraid I will panic once I get it all done, and have to start all over again.I think I will stay safe ,although somewhat boring, I think I will add colour through florals, I have large candleabra's that are deep red glass with red crystals and beads. so maybe I will stick to them for the red accent. I don't think I'm as brave as I used to be, I have done all the painting for 30 years and although I don't mind doing it , its a lot of work, moving furniture, then all the taping and cleaning up and it gets a little harder every time I do it, not to mention I have to do the porch railings and trims and the wrap around porch and fence this spring, so I have my work cut out for me this year.I may use the red somewhere else, maybe the main bath, but we will see. Are you dissappointed in me I could paint it , post pictures and then repaint I have gone back and forth for days now, yes/no yes/no I have been driving myself crazy, because I love the colour,but its very intense, and I need caaaaaaaaaaaaalm at this stage of my life. Ah jee that sounds old,doesn't it. I had two canaries , I loved the way the sang, but I found them fragile, I had the best luck with the cockateils , they lasted quite a few years, but they were noisy especially at 4-5 am when everyone was trying to sleepalthough they didn't seem to mind to much.Oh no when is Valentines Day I haven't even thought about it, I just checked the date by the time I get out to get the cards and mail them out, you girls won't even get them on time now, You would think with all this red paint business Valentines day would have crossed my mind.Ah your doing balloons and everything for V how sweet and romantic are you. Two years ago I help my son plan his Valentine surprise for Girlfriend,set the table with candles and flowers , made the meal decorated the cake then went to my room Are you sure you want to hear the songs, Marti didn't respond I think she may still be in shock, I was thinking if I had to prewarn everyone maybe it wasn't a good idea,

Hi Jane
You would have laughed at me if you could have seem me sitting here clicking post quick reply all day , wondering why it wasn't posting, I even did a minute by minute commentary while I waited but it turned into and hour by hour, firefox is irritating sometimes, so I went explorer route ,How is Dale doing , I hope he isn't in to much pain ,((HUGS )))

Hi Jenn
Poor Jenn you have only touched on the surface of me, the girls will tell you, I am nuttier than a fruitcake, Yes someday you to will get a poem by Ellen. Jenn what everyone is talking about is that I posted songs by my sons very heavy metal band, and on the site were a few pictures .I deleted the link because I was afraid I might give the girls a heart attack, I knew Pam loved heavy music , so I posted it for her,and her son, but I feared for the health and safety of the rest of my girls.

Hi Susan
I want to come visit you , that would be so much fun , just think I could annoy the heck out of you, Sorry about your nose , did you put some ice on it, I have had my nose bent out of shape occassionally and I didn't enjoy it much either Men what can I say that hasen't already been said Lots I bet,but I must be nice, I am glad you got out of the parenting class alive.I don't understand why they have you jumping through hoops when Mike makes it more and more obvious that Gaby isn't a priority. I have a hard time understanding the way this system works, I will be so happy when this is all over for you. (((Hugs)))

Hello to everyone else , hope your having a great night
I have to go call my Sweet Old Auntie before she goes to sleep so I will be back in a bit, Hold your breath till I get back,

Jane not really surprizing about the male bird not knowing it was fake, still Jaded after all these years ummm you know I was kidding about the posts right,

Last edited by Tea Rose; 02-09-2005 at 09:11 PM.
Old 02-09-2005, 09:12 PM   #42  
kitty Momo

Ireland sounds like a wonderful place Jane,how did you decide on that destination?

Thanks about the pictures of Gaby. I pick them up this Friday, her birthday is next Wednesday, she will be 3 - how time flies. She really has a sweet spirit about her.

I was mean about her father earlier. I am sure he loves her in his own way.

I was also mean about California Fishing. I am sure there is wonderful fishing in it's own way. lol......sheesh,,,,,,that is all the amends I can do in one night.

btw- where is Angie??? where is Shanna???

Happy Belated Birthday Ann!!

Thanks Cristi for the Valentines card, very sweet of you.

k- back to work...
Old 02-09-2005, 09:22 PM   #43  
kitty Momo

wow Ellen I was minding my own business typing away and you posted!!

wooo hooo. I love your composition!! You are truly an inspiration -

You really wouldn't annoy me if you visited. That would be very nice if you did.

We could chat among ourselves and talk behind everyones back and eat real fattening food and gain a lot of weight and dish the men & fish in our lives!

It would be fun

Anyway, just wanted to say hello / sending warm fuzzies your way Don't worry , I didn't do anything for Valentines day either, I am still working on Christmas....lol

night
Old 02-09-2005, 09:58 PM   #44  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Good evening ladies~

Thought I would post tonight to try and keep up with everyone.

Susan~I want to know how the heck you received the card so fast?! Geez...I mailed them Monday and debated because I thought they would get to everyone too early but then thought after it took or seemed to take more than 4 days for Marti to get her BD card that it may take too long. You never can tell about the mail that's for sure. Anyway...sent them early and glad you received it so fast. Yeah, I am sure Mike loves Gaby in his own way and I do hope he comes through with the gifts promised. Sometimes when you think kids aren't paying attention they really are and I would hate to see him disappoint her. And yes, her pics are adorable. The dress is so cute! I too would probably keep my mouth shut about the Kris thing...as hard as it would be. I do think Rocky needs to put his foot down though and show both Kris and Nana who's the boss.

Jenn~I have to agree with your mom. I think the dress is perfect for you and it looks like it was made for you-looks like it fits perfect! And what a great gift from your sis. About the address you can either PM me and I will pass it along to everyone or PM anyone one of us. Anyway you want to do it. But I would love to include you, Diane and Doreen.

Ellen~of course I am sure I want to hear your sons music! And about the pic of you-who are you kidding lady...we saw your DD and she is beautiful and I bet I know where she got her beauty! Once again, a great poem. I am telling you you should have your poetry published. Know what ya mean about painting. When DH put the sample of green on the wall I looked at that in different light, different times of the day and don't know how many times I said "Husband, I don't know about that green." LOL He told me well I better make up my mind before he paints it all! The yellow was really throwing it off and when he painted it I liked it but it definitely looked different from the yellow, of course because it is green. But it looks so good with the furniture and accessories and it is not so bright like the yellow which will be good in the summer time. And now I love it! Sorry you are having trouble with your posts. I know I had my share for a while and it was driving me crazy. But nothing like that, that is weird.

Jane~oooooo, Ireland sounds nice. Don't really have the desire to go there but had a friend who went and stayed in a castle. She liked everything about it except the weather. I see about Dale's surgery, hope he is feeling better today. You know...I have never been a morning person but was always up early when the kids were born thru high school. Now that I don't have to get up early I do my best not to! At the same time though if I sleep past 8:30 I feel like I have missed out. V is like you when he doesn't have to work, no matter what time he goes to bed he is up at the crack of dawn, can't sleep past 7-7:30.

Marti~I am glad your grandpa keeps busy and everyone visits him. I think that helped my grandpa live as long as he did. When he went to the nursing home we always visited him and he enjoyed those visits. But when we would leave he would cry.

Pam~me too, love the Clintons but can do without ever hearing about that Monica girl! Who?

Anyway...HI to everyone else.

I am going to go figure out my voicemail on my cell and do a message, or try to. Don't like messing with them and had V put in everyone's phone numbers. Then I am going to do some reading. So...everyone have a good evening. Nighty, night......
Old 02-09-2005, 10:10 PM   #45  
kitty Momo

You like the dress Cristi?? I bought it at Value Village for $4.99, I was going to snip the flowers off the short sleeves but thought better of it. She is so cute, might trim her hair up to her shoulders though.

She smeared yogurt all over her today. Into everything!

He really does need to stand up to nana,,,,,,bidding my time.....it is going to come bursting out sometime .....lol

wow - mail was fast!! Gaby held it in the car, she thought it was "purdy"....
Closed Thread