Old 02-10-2005, 12:04 PM   #46  

Julie
Nikki

Julie: Sounds like the kiddies are having fun and so is mommy still in her jammies! I have been up since 5 AM running errands and such. Boxed up all my grandson's "baby" toys so had to go out and buy him some new stuff. I got him a tiddly winks/bingo/tictactoe game, 3 new card games, and a dominoes set, then bought him 6 videos/cartoons type stuff. They have dinner here every Thur night so I needed to get stuff to keep him happy. He will be thrilled with the new computer as I can now load AOL games that I didn't have enough memory for before. He likes to play poppit and some screwball game with these pipes.

Nikki: I would have beaten the whowho out of my brother for waking me up! My brother was the only boy and younger by 5 years to the closest to him, with the oldest being 15 years older than he so he was a brat and still is. Thinks he can pull anything and everyone will look the other way. I get along much better with my two sisters, one of which is only a couple years younger.

I have an Italian charm bracelet and bought myself 2 new charms for it, Spongebob and Happy Bunny. I thought Thomas would like them. He likes to always look at it and see if I have put anything new on it. I have everything from the Republican party, the Navy, to I LOVE chocolate and I LOVE to shop. I want to find a little handbag or an I Love hanbags but haven't found one yet. I have a shoe though!

You would be proud of me. I didn't EXACTLY buy a new handbag when we were in Nashville. Wilson's Leather had a big sale and I bought a really pretty lavender messenger bag to take to Vegas. My smart*** husband said, "Well, that is probably big enough to hold your stuff from your purse, but where you gonna put your books and snacks?" Sometimes, why do I put up with him??? So, I make sure I have all emergencies covered, hey, I never am without what I need! I think I told you that when my family gets together the ladies play sort of a Let's Make a Deal thing with our handbags. Someone calls out something and whomever has it first wins. I ALWAYS win...let's see. matches (never know when you need to start a fire or light a handsome man's smoke! ), those little handwipe things in little packages, a corkscrew, knife, scissors, screwdriver, combo (hey Jack needed it while we were in Nashville, I want you to know!), tissues, makeup and all the other things MOST women carry, bandaids, eye drops, tiny screwdriver set for my glasses, lens cleaner, and on and on. I carry reading and sun glasses, calculator, tampons, extra ink pens, emory boards, manicure set, lotion, address book, calorie counting book (this doesn't get looked at much sorry to say! ) I got a beautiful suede bag for Christmas from my dil and son and it is WAYYYYYYY too small to carry for everyday so I have to save it for a special dinner or something! Add to that my ocd, so the handbags have to have pockets etc so I can separate stuff into groups of like things! UGH, I know I am hopeless!!!!

Everyone have a great day. I missed breakfast so I need to eat my lunch

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 03:52 PM   #47  
It is what it is...

Hello all...hope you all are doing good, from your recent posts it sounds like you are...I have not been doing well this week with my diet sadly...I have been like one day on and one day off, today I had chinese for lunch and will have the rest of it for dinner
my dh has promised to get my treadmill up and running this weekend so I need to get back on track tomorrow and start in on it this weekend...I am in a low place for some reason...anyhow I know I will come out of it, I am so excited that I get to have my new dining room table delivered this weekend!!!
so I got that going for me, ha ha ...

Well I do not have much time, gotta get back to work, so I will talk to you all later, have a great evening ...
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 06:14 AM   #48  

DO NOT POST HERE BUT JOIN US AT #97
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote