Old 01-30-2005, 12:16 AM   #16  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hello Everyone!

First of all I would like to THANK each and every one of you wonderful friends for all the warm wishes, prayers and thoughts! You are all truely the best!!!!! Big hugs! I love you all lots

I just wanted to let you know how much all of your candles meant from last night! I just printed them all out and My mil is going to the hospital in the am to bring food and is bringing them all to Uncle Paul (michelle's dad). She is going to hang them all in Michelle's glass on the outside of the icu room.

They gave her a medication last night that they had to decide if it was the best or not, it was her last resort but it could make her start to hemridge (how the heck do you spell that??) anyhow, they gave it to her and she has shown slight improvement.... But only time will tell, at this point I just pray for the best for her!

I just read through all the post and I want to say Hello to all of you!

I will be back to post hopefully on Monday.

I am sooo sorry not to get personal but I am thinking of you all!

Have a wonderful night! You are the best!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 12:40 AM   #17  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Penny thanks for updating. That's great about the meds. I hope it continues to work. I hope that our candles will bring her some healing. How scary for her mom and dad, and all of you guys. I can only imagine! Hope you are holding up ok. I'm here for you!!

Ricci so sorry about the measles!! Oh no I hope it's not that! Keep us updated!

Hi Roxy!! Wasn't that taco bake good? I really liked it. I think I will make it again next week, it's something dh can take with him to work. I would imagine there wouldn't be any left in your house!! lol There are only 3 of us here!

Jeniqua your poor tooth I can't wait for you to get it fixed so you can get back to normal. How is your little one with strep? Better I hope. I hate it when kids get sick, I feel so bad for them!

Hope everyone else is having a great evening!!

So we went to Hometown and I got a big salad with reduced fat dressing to start, then got some salmon, baked whitefish and some banana squash. That is ALL they had that was halfway healthy. I got full but I was kind of ticked, they didn't even have any cooked vegetables besides carrots and those are not SBD approved. Anyway my sil was good too and she told me to go over to the dessert area to see if they had any sf or ff desserts and I didn't think they would and they did!! I had a sf lime pie thing and a little sf ice cream. It hit the spot and made me feel like I was actually getting something! lol My dh on the other hand who has been doing so good, ate like it was his last meal and went back for dessert 4 times!! Mind you each time he came back he had a dessert in each hand!! I could have smacked him. It's one thing to have a cheat day but he really over did it. Anyway I feel good about myself and I think I am going to finish the day with a few bottles of water to clean out my system before WI tomorrow. Ok sorry to babble lol hope you ladies are having a wonderful evening!! I'll TTYL
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 08:33 AM   #18  
Jeniqua

Penny~ Thanks soo much for the update! We're still praying for her. I'm getting ready to go to church and I'm sure we'll be praying for her there today too. Hang in there. We are all here if you need us.

Jill~ You did great last night!! You should be very proud of yourself. Sf ice cream and sf lime pie..yummy! I will finally have some relief with my tooth on Wednesday when I get it pulled..YAY!! I was able to finally get coverage for the 1st and my appointment is the 2nd, talk about a close call. I've been praying like crazy and God has provided me with dental coverage! My son is doing much better. Thanks for asking. He's back in his own bed and doing great. Are you ready for WI?? I'm not..I am bloated soo I too think I might be up by a pound. How can you gain weight if you can't eat??? Oh well, have a blessed day!

Roxy~ You went to bed early last night! That taco salad that you and Jill made sounds soo good. I wish I had all the ingredients, I'd make it. Next weekend is grocery week, maybe I'll make it then. My tooth will have some relief soon Wednesday is the big day.

Well I better get ready for church but I'll be back this afternoon to chat with the rest of you ladies! Have a beautiful morning and God bless each and every one of you!!
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 08:55 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 237/222/180

Good morning ladies,
Penny, I'm continuing to pray for Michelle. Thanks for updating us.

It's snowing here again and a lot of churches are cancelling services again like they did last week. Our pastor is from Minnesota so he thinks we're all wimpy, but a lot of people have to drive in this stuff and most around here don't know how. I really need to go this week and we also have a new member class there this afternoon.

Jill - that taco bake sounds really good. I made chili last night with turkey and really low-fat ground beef. I had about 1 cup of it.

Jeniqua - I'm glad to hear about your dental coverage.

Ricci - measles? That sounds serious. I hope that is not what he has. If he was vaccinated, it's probably something else. Let us know how he's doing.

Tabitha - I'm glad you got a car. I'm sure it makes you happy, too!

Well, I'm going to go check the church's website to see if they've cancelled services again.
Take care, everyone.
breakingasweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 10:28 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Good Morning Ladies!!

Penny I'm still praying for Michelle! I love you girly!

Okay no time for a long post I'm at work, I'll post when I get home!

My weigh in today was 206.5, I am gonna re-weigh myself when I get home though because I normally weigh in about 11 am but today I weighed at 5:30 am so I just want to see, but I've drank a buttload of coffee so I doubt it will be any less lol. So anyway 1 lb down which is great since I thought forsure I would maintain or gain! So I get 2 points for weight loss today since I couldn't claim my half pound last week!

TTYL!!!!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 11:18 AM   #21  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

What the heck? No new thread for the day.... Well my weight is the same...darn it. This super long TOM is making me miserable and puffy.

Penny-Thank you so much for the update on Michelle. I'm still keeping her in my prayers.

Jeniqua-Are you still really having trouble with that tooth? Hopefully you can get it fixed soon.

Michelle-WTG on the weight loss. You are doing awesome.

Melissa-Where are you? Must be exercising...

Jill-The taco bake sounds yummy. I'm going to try the pizza first and then test the taco bake on my family.

Tabitha-The car sounds great! Have fun cruising around in it.

Gretchen-How are things for you this a.m.? Did your church service cancel? I'm playing hookie today. Tiana didn't get back home last night until 11. She went out of town with my ex sil to visit her cousins for the day. I was one tired mama.

Ricci-Measles? Is that what they are for sure? Your poor little one.

Roxy-Hey mama! How are you doing? BTW are you doing the SBD too? I'm thinking on switching to that. WW just isn't producing the results anymore.

Hi Kristin, Deana, Cheri, Geri, and the rest of the clan. See you after awhile.
I gotta get some stuff done before dh gets back. He went to go get me some lower cabinets for my sewing room he is putting together for me so that I can have a peaceful spot away from busy hands to get some sewing done. He's such a sweetheart.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 11:42 AM   #22  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Hey ladies! I'm really excited cuz I am another pound down from last week!!! 145!! I'm excited. I need to go take the pic of the scale before I eat though or it will go up again. I'm almost down to what I was before Thanksgiving. Still ticks me off that I gained 7 pounds over the holidays. I will have officially done SBD for 2 weeks on Tuesday and then I can start adding fruit and whole grain bread back into my diet slowly. I don't think I'm going to add bread though. I really don't miss it and I know that it doesn't really do me any good. I will slowly add fruit back but any other starches I am going to try and stay away from. I know that's why I have lost, no bread, potatos, chips, crackers etc. I don't crave them anymore (the point of phase 1 in SBD) so I don't want to eat them for fear I will start craving them again.

Chris if your looking for something new I would def. reccomend SBD. Everyone that I know of that has done phase 1 the right way has lost weight. My mom has lost weight on phase 1 and 2, about 25 pounds!! The resources on 3fc for it are great too. Lots of yummy recipes that you can make for you and your family so everyone isn't eating something else. Your dh is sweet! That's so nice of him!

Hi Michelle you working woman! I bet that sucked to go in early when you are used to doing the late night shift. Good job on the pound down!! Seems like everyone is losing now and the challenge is almost over!!

Hi Gretchen that chili sounded good and low fat! Good for you! Hope you were able to go to church.

Jeniqua that is so awesome you got some dental insurance!!! I'm so happy for you. I couldn't imagine having to get dental work done without it. It is spendy enough with insurance and outrageous without it! Glad your litte one is feeling better. I hope you have a slower week this week!

Ok I hear the baby up and I need to take my scale pic before I eat and I am STARVING!! So..............................have a great day ladies!! TTYL
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 12:21 PM   #23  

Hey Chris, BTW, if you wanted to know about the Wendy diet, there is a link on the msn boards about it. Don't know if you ever saw it...

Tabitha, cool about the car. I bet you are excited!

Jill, good for you on the pound down. GO EAT GIRL

Michelle, you must be so excited about the weight loss. Tom is killin me here. I hope I get it so the water goes, otherwise a water pill for the next weigh in will be necessary. BTW, dh is gonna be away till late Sunday night. I don't know if I can get the picture out to the group of my body by then. THe scale yes, but I won't have anyone here to take my pic ...is Monday ok?
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 02:49 PM   #24  
a.k.a. Roxy

Sarting a new thread-see you there!
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote