Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 04:48 PM   #61  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

What can I say, NBK, you laugh some, you cry some, you rant and rave and life goes on.. just the way it is. Though it's tough at times I'd rather feel it than not. Early morning here, listening to some great Jimi Hendrix. . . him and Led Zeppelin are where my heart calls home. . . gotta leave soon.
Old 01-26-2005, 05:01 PM   #62  

I hear you on the music. I love it when you can just melt away into an awesome guitar solo, and for that brief 30 seconds or so, everything is just the music and you feel free. Pleased to hear you have something good to listen to!

But know that any rave, rant, cry, laugh or shout is welcome here! This might not be the wailing wall in jerusalem, but it is the wailing wall of weightlossdom! You listened to me when I needed it most, I'm here for you.
Old 01-26-2005, 05:04 PM   #63  
Never give up

limewire.com!! the world's your oyster.
Old 01-26-2005, 05:07 PM   #64  
Never give up

by the way, was it you that said you loved velvet revolver. i love sucker train blues! tell me some more bands like that. i'll download 'em all.

out the door now. later.
Old 01-26-2005, 05:08 PM   #65  

hmmm oysters... you know i haven't been the same since I ate 3 doz when I was 2...mum wasn't too impressed either, they were for her dinner party!
Old 01-26-2005, 05:09 PM   #66  

Yeah it is me that LOVES VR.. I'll come up with some more bands.. collective soul is good, as are Stone Temple Pilots. But yeah sucker train blues rocks! That limewire looks really good, I'll have to put the BF onto it. Have a great day! (hug)
Old 01-26-2005, 08:22 PM   #67  
stormy1

Red, I hope that you will start feeling a little better. Music always helps!

NBK, My stretch marks are faded but I still feel concious about it. I love your story about the shirt. That is awesome!

Jacque, I am sorry about your friend. CF is a hard disease to deal with. Hang in there and use that gym to work some of the stress out.

GH, keep me in mind when the boob fat transfer is available!
Old 01-26-2005, 08:39 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 160/147/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi guys - packing for my trip. I have stacks ready and guess what I did for dinner.....salad - good and guess what later - a custard and brownie with chocolate suryp. Don't worry -I'll pay dearly for it. Right now though - it was worth it.

I will be better on my vacation - promise. today I got to work and every single person that works there was sick! Every single one!!!!! All we can figure is that a patient brought it in. Anyway, the doctor checked me on the same things they were taking because he didn't want me getting sick on vacation and sure enough I needed it too. Good save!!! I'm not sick, but I sure didn't want to get it either...looks like i was fighting it pretty well some times I really LOVE working there

okay , I have to pack - 4 a.m. run to the airport tomorrow Talk to everyone soon!
Old 01-26-2005, 08:51 PM   #69  
Trying or Dying

S/C/G: 327/258/180

Default Good evening!!

Hi everyone!
Where is everyone tonight?? We are usually so much more chatty!!
I just got settled at home for the night to study and thought I would catch up. I worked all day today, came home and did 30 minutes with Maya, did some laundry, and cleaned up a bit. Now to what I have been putting off- studying!

stormy- It must be nice to tan easily. The only way I can be anything other than very pale white or bright red is to get in a tanning booth. The sun does nothing but burn me!
Congrats on people noticing your weight loss- it has got to feel good that all your hard work is paying off!
If you are looking for a donor for a boob transplant I will gladly give you 85% of mine. I hate them. You can have the back aches, men talking to your chest, and the inevitable tripping over ones own boobs in old age.
As for your comment on my change in attitude- you are so right- I am feeling so much better now that I am exercising every day. I actually looked forward to it today!

Jacque-Glad we can offer at least some support for you. I know it is hard for you and I am truly here if you need to talk.
Great job getting to the gym and I bet it will help with stress. It is good you have an outlet for that.

Little grasshopper- I am with you sister in hoping my boobs go with the rest of this horrible fat. I think I am going to look for "boob exercises" so that I can get ride of these things.
It is so funny you mentioned the swings- I use to love those as a child and I haven't thought about them in ages. I use to see how high I could go and if I could make the swing set jump.
Have a lot of fun on your trip- great idea taking snacks with you. We will miss you- don't forget to say goodbye.

NBK- I love the water as well. If there is one thing I miss doing that I don't do because of my weight it would be swimming.
Sounds like you and your bf are having a great time- I bet it was a boost for him to not be able to fit in your clothes.
Thanks for explaining the jeans- I was beginning to wonder if maybe you should tell us about your "night job"
If you are thinking about getting an Xbox- i will tell you I love mine! Maya is so fun to work out with and it keeps me motivated and challenged. On top of that there are a lot of other really great games. My next investment will be the dancing game that comes with an interactive dance mat.

Red balloon- I am now officially worried about you so I hope you are happy with yourself! Are you OK? Do you need to talk and feel you can't? Email me or PM me if you need an outlet.
As for music I can relate- you listen to the good artists too. I listened to Comfortably Numb so many times before a final one time I started humming it during the test. I love the great rock bands!!
By the way- if you need to rant- hit it sister! Let it out! It is OK- we are here to help or just listen. You don't have to get on and speak to everyone if you just need to vent. Just pop on and let it out!

Okay my fellow losers! I need to go and actually study- sigh!
Hope you all had a great day today! Keep smiling- makes people wonder what you are up to!
Tomorrow is - "what the heck have I been doing to move my bootie" day so speak up and let us know all the great ways you have been shaking it.

I need to answer the question of the day so- I will say my best memories are running at full speed without restraint like only a kid can do, playing in the forest with my brother, bike riding, roller skating in my basement, the swings, and reading a lot!

Good night everyone- I won't be on until tomorrow and I will post a question then. I will also try to get your horoscope up as well Red.
Old 01-26-2005, 11:17 PM   #70  

CG - he he he my "night job". Sometimes I forget that not everyone has spent the last 7 years of their lives in a mostly male evironment (arggh that's like 30% of my life) and that a lot of my adjectives are a bit off! Mind you the extra $$ would be good for my student loan. Well done on all the exercising.. you still sound so happy! Have you tried any of those crockpot recipes yet? I'd be interested to hear how they went.

LGH - I hate packing. I loathe it sooo much.. and as a result I always panic and over pack! hmm I have to say tho, that custard got me thinking.. maybe that's something to look forward to winter for! Custard with chopped up banana and chocolate chips..! Good luck with the eating at G'mas, I hope your body doesn't give you too much **** for it, you've been pretty kind to it recently! It should be grateful!!

Stormy - I have a plan.. you get the boob transfer, some togs with a tiny top part and then you can guarantee that NO ONE will be looking at your faded stretch marks. he he... Of course then you will still probably feel self conscious. I hate it when guys look down my top! ugh..

Well off home for the evening, I am going to go to the gym (even if it is just to cycle and do my shoulder weights).. and then for another walk along the beach. Yay for good weather!

Red I hope you are ok! Kia Kaha
Aroha (peace/love)
Tiffany

oooh.. p.s togs = bathing costume/bikini/swimmers
Old 01-27-2005, 01:41 AM   #71  
Never give up

I'm OK, really. Kind of get these times I just want to go in and deep for awhile. Actually, I have talkative times and very quiet times where I don't say anything much at all. That's when my hard rock core comes out. Thanks Crime girl. I'll be writing soon enough and you'll all be sick of me. NBK, Stone Temple Pilots -- Sex Type Thing is great. I just downloaded a bunch of titles that sounded "hardcore" and this one was great. Sounds like Axl Rose from Guns 'n' Roses with a touch of Nirvana too. Will have to look up the members. This newer stuff is always good to intersperse with in my "oldies" Zepp, Hendrix, Doors stuff. I used to run a bar for students when I lived in Munich. The place would rock till dawn, long after all the others in the Studentenstadt were closed down. We'd have Irish, Czechs and Germans, totally wasted on vodka and beer, dancing on the tables. It was a bash. Don't know what made me think of that. . . OK, I'm kicking this *** into gear and am heading off to the gym. Had a most excellent ride this morning (on my horse). Teacher actually said the canter to the left (our bad direction) was good. Now, from this stormtrooper of a teacher, that was high praise indeed!

Last edited by redballoon; 01-27-2005 at 01:53 AM.
Old 01-27-2005, 04:19 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 160/147/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say bye for now! Crime girl - lay off my doner person!!! I've giving MY boobs to her - you find your own hahahahh!!!

I woke up early with nervous energy this a.m. so I did 30 minute of pilates. Stormy - the Denise Austin Tape is not quite as boring as the winsor ones. I can handle this one - and it's 2 30 minute workouts. One easier one tough and mixed with yoga.

I will miss you guys - and I'll really be in need to some good butt kicking to get back in gear when I return!! I didn't get too sick from the custard but I didn't feel well either....I guess it's good in a way that I get sick eating bad stuff...it limits the amount of bad stuff I eat.

See you guys soon!! Meri
Old 01-27-2005, 04:23 AM   #73  
Never give up

Grass, have a great time and be safe!
Old 01-27-2005, 08:50 AM   #74  
Trying or Dying

S/C/G: 327/258/180

Red's Horoscope for today....
Today you will be a phoenix of change and good spirit. You will feel a lightness and buoyancy in your soul and things will begin a shift torward good things to come. Get out there and experience life. Today is your day to soar.
Old 01-27-2005, 03:42 PM   #75  

Red - pleased to hear your canter is coming along! I think it's the hardest pace to establish correctly, as it is an artificial one!
LGH - have a lovely trip

Well I'm busy busy busy today and feeling a bit like a whale. didn't pig out or anything last night.. just having one of those days.
Red I understand about withdrawing. Just don't go too far inside
Cheers
Tiff
Closed Thread