Old 01-22-2005, 05:56 PM   #46  

and a wonderful good evening to all
goodness dont i sound cheery ?? and how are we all ? good i hope me im not to sure ! have you ever had that feeling that your coming down with something or that something just isnt quiet right ?? ive been feeling like that for a couple of days and im so blooming tired but im sticking to the diet maybe getting rid of the extra weight will help ?
i never told you about the physio i called him at the arranged time and told him what info i needed{exercise at home} and we talked and he said that within reason id be able to do mostly anything so i questioned him and told him that my last physio warned me about so much that i couldnt do and he sounded puzzled the trainee doctor that reffered me back to physio said that i has a "bad back" and didint or wasnt bothered to look back in my file to tell the physio exactly what was wrong with my back she told him i needed help with posture and muscle tightness when i told him about my lamenectomy he was gobsmacked and when i added that they where thinking about taking out another two discs he told me that he cant treat me hes not qualified enough and that i should have been referred back to the physio.s at the nuerology department so thats what hes doing so at the moment ill just have to stick to the 2.5llb weights that craig lent me
well i sat down at 5.30 to watch delia smith and promptly fell asleep so SORRY SHEILA i didnt call at 6pm and when i tried from 8.45 to 9.15 you were on the phone but i did leave a message so ill speak to you tomorrow and the rest of you enjoy your much deserved weekend and ill speak to yuo all tomorrow {or later if i cant get back to sleep}
kirsty
linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 06:07 PM   #47  

Linus~ Trading Spaces to tonight is a special called Trading Castles? Guess where? Scotland. They are decorating rooms in castles. I am very excited.

A major blizzard is happening just south of us. We are getting the wind. I drove to the city for the good grocery deals. Whoosh, they had a foot of snow. I am still thrilled to have all the 2 for 1 deals on shrimp, chicken breast, organic salad greens, mushrooms, onions,carrots, grape tomatoes....... Yummy! I had a delish salad for supper.

Shad~ hope the gardening went well. I cant wait to get my fingers in the dirt. 4 months to go.

Mel~ I am right beside you giving it my all this week. Weights and crunches along with the Trading Spaces tonight. Hope you are taking it easy.

CL~ sorry everyone has been sick.Take good care of yourself!!

Gigi~ your life sounds adventurous...Germany, Italy ,Paris........ lovely.

Suzi~ thank you for your thoughts and words. I think you are right about the kid/Mom thing. I was nominated to the school council as well. It has been 8 years since I have used that part of my brain. Now I have 2 things to challenge me.

I will keep my challenge goals the same this week and aim to do better.

Wishing everyone peace.
Hollyhock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 04:29 AM   #48  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Default The winner is..............

Miss Linus

Congratulations - you are out in front by a mile and a half. So the Honours of Scotland are at the bottom of the page. You are Queen for the week and I hope you wear the crown with style and not at the same rakish angle as Mel did.

Our runner up - according to me is

Miss Holly

Your crown follows as well.

Have you all got your goals set out for the coming week?? Plonk 'em in your signature and let me know at the weekend how you went.

Got the plants planted and the small bit of tiling done. It was darned hot work I can tell you. The little plants are all sitting up and flexing their root systems. I'm looking forward to baby beets and lettuce and tomatoes. I didn't get the car washed and I haven't done the ironing, but it will get done at some stage. One thing about work, it will always wait for you. Never goes away.

Okay, post the prizes and I'm off to watch a bit of tv and a shower and early bed. Tomorrow is another day.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 09:19 AM   #49  

Default Hurrah Queen Linus

I bow respectfully at your feet! Holly good job and being the runnerup.... your determination is shining through. I hope that next week is rewarding for both of you as well.

The moon was shining through some dim clouds last night and the snow was reflecting its pale blue hue. I heard the whistling outside my bedroom window just as sleep was starting to wash over me. I went out into the front room and looked out the window to see the huge dark figures moving so slowly by the house around the house and in the field...... they are so beautiful and their presence so grand..... and so many of them it took my breathe away. I won't have a blade of grass or a lilac bush to grow next summer but the site of a 100 elk lazily eating and walking and whistling around your house is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the store yesterday and bought more healthy groceries for the next few days. I made my mom's healthy bran muffins to add to my diet and they turned out great.... I can still bake. I was probably the only person in the world yesterday wrapping christmas presents for my family, but this coming week I will be going up to the valley and celebrating with my family.

I so hope that is was a good weekend for everyone and Shad is our hero once again for helping us to reach our goals and to watch over us!!! THanks Mel here;s to you.........
Blessings everyone.......
Nae
Roseblush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 11:01 AM   #50  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

Diane~ Sorry I missed your post. We posted so close together...Hope you and the family feel much better soon. Been a tough time with all of you sick at once I'm sure. (((((((HUGS))))

Linus~ CONGRATULATIONS TO THE QUEEN OF SCOTLAND!!! Lovely job you did this week!!! Good luck when the NEW physio!
Makes you wonder why people get bad advice?!?!?!?
Thank God you know your own condition and speak up!!!
Scary to think things like this happen but I guess they are only human too. hang in there. Nice week you are already having!

Holly~ Wish I could have watched Brother Bear too. Love those things. Congratulations on the runnerup!!! Good going for you also. This week we will work it together!

Nae~ Here's back to you! Each post you write reminds me of the TV sho Northern Exposure. I am so fruitloopy at times that I would have fit right in that show! I keep picturing the moose they had walking through it. (I think it was a moose.... ) You need an Elk Crossing sign!!! Good luck this week. We seem to need it! LOLOL
Hope the sleeping gets better and you don't need the helpers!
Take care our Northern Friend!

Shad~ Gardens, challenges, work , the lads and crowns. You have been a mighty busy woman!! Glad the plants are in the ground and ready to bloom....or grow as the case may be. I always found digging in the dirt cleansing somehow. Back to nature and all that I guess. Hope the week is good and all the boys behave! If not, I am sure you can get the prod from Linda and get their buns in gear!

Meadow~ I forgot what you wrote now!!! good luck this week with the goals. Hope the legs are OK now.

Today is a mish mash of doing for me and doing for maintenance. BUT......someone called me and I got the job put back to the person who is getting paid for it!! He just called to check on the progress of snow removal and is taking over. Seems no one called HIM! too busy calling ME!
Going to tackle my kitchen today and get the undersink area cleaned out and spruced up! Have a great Sunday!
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 11:17 AM   #51  

And its good afternoon from a very chilly but beautiful sunny day from here in Suffolk! I have at last been out and taken Holly for a 40 minute walk wich I hope has done us the world of good, both of us! There are lots of birds all twittering away hidden in trees but only one other soul around a few hundred yards away also walking the dog. Everbody else I imagine is cosily tucked away with the Sunday afternoon cups of tea and coffee and cake!!! Its ok. Do not fret! When we got home after our mammoth trek I had a mug of black coffee with sweetener! Forgot about the diabetic friendly biscuits!!!

LINUS I don't know why I didn't hear the phone yesterday evening...so sorry to have missed your call. You were one of two that I missed WELL DONE to you for being our queen of the week!! I know what a terrible week you have had what with one thing and the other!!What is the weather doing up there on the coast? We have been promised..or is that threatened? with the evil stuff for a few days now and still have not got any.
Now it is said to becoming our way on Tuesday...I really ought to get some shopping in! :sman: I saw something filmed in New York last night and they wee in blizzard conditions and what they get you generally get 2 weeks later in Scotland and then down the east coast it comes to us...brrrrrr!!!!!By the way...how is your major challenge going along? You know the one....how much money have you saved for you summer holiday this year...the one doing the things you don't usually and are going to do because you have a fivolous visitor!!!

SHAD planting lettuces!!!!You garden always sounds a real beauty and not just in the eye of the beholder! I have it in mind to plant a tomato bust this spring. Just a small one. I always rather like the idea when friends of mine always go on holiday just as their tomatoes are ripening and I am the one who gets roped in to water everything and the ripening red fruits always look SO inviting. I have promised to do this for a few years now so perhaps this year will be the one I actually DO something about it!!
MEL have you got snow where you are? Please be careful. No using your chair as a toboggan! Central Park is for GENTLE perusing...not the olympic toboggan run!!! I am longing to know...what screen saver have you running? Only being inquisitive after reading your last post!!
ROSEBLUSH phew!!! What a beautiful sight you described to us... I can just about imagine it. Elk peacefully grazing in the moonlight. Took my breath away.

I decided to reduce my sleeping pills last night as I seem to have slep all the hours of the day and night God has sent this week. I only took 150mg instead of 200mg. I really do feel better today and more alive although I still woke up too late for church. But I have stayed awake and not gone back to sleep yet!! We will do the same dose tonight and see what happens. It seems to be one thing or another. Either I am in pain all day long and awake or I take loads of medication and yes the pain is no longer!!! But I am asleep all day long. Can't win!!
Will some genius explain in words of one syllable what the points system is we are using for our challenge? I know I feel a right dope...! I am walking the dog and trying to go swimming. So far I seem to be failing miserably. I think I should get the crown for the worst contender!!! But the Diabetes levels are very well controlled. At least the immediate result blood tests are fine..on the 9th February I have a 6 week screen which gives everybody a better idea as to how things are going. I will await till then to see how things really are!! My food intake and choices are brilliant as far as I am concerned and I feel fitter but as usual the scales are not moving in the right or desired direction! Shame the scales are the pinpoint of success or failure!
Ok thats all from me. Hello to all. Sorry not to have talked to everyone in this post...hope you are all well.

Love from Teel
teel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 02:50 PM   #52  
Happy September

Best say hello to Teel and then start whining!
Hello Miss Teel!!! glad you are out and about! Good for Holly too! I have not gone out sleigh riding as the snow is 14" and a bit over my 8" tires! I hear the roads are passable and clean as a whistle in some places. We did not get the dumping we expected of 28"! Good luck with the exercising this week and Shad explained the points in her journal today.....but I forget exactly how it goes. I know I get one for food and one for exercise per day IF I DO THEM! You can only have 14 by the end of the week. does that make it clear as mud?!?! Hope the sleeping gets better! good idea on the pills. good luck with that too!

I am mad as a hornet cause my sinuses are infected and glands are swollen again. I have no one to thank but myself too. I did not finish the meds from last Nov/Dec as I felt soooo good. No wonder I've been dragging my butt even though working hard. Well I cannot ignore it anymore....so I started the pills and will get a refill tomorrow if the pharmacy is open. OK done with the pity party. Have a good afternoon/morning!! Good Morning Sunshine!!! Why were you up soooooo early!!!
Old 01-23-2005, 03:41 PM   #53  

thanks for the title so, i brought the scottish crown jewels with me,thankfully now i am a stewart {and not a laidlaw}i actually have the royal name to go with the title im making the most of it as probably wont have it again
SHAD i must say thanks again for puting even more time in front of the pc to keep track of us all and keep us all going and my crown will probably end up at the same place as my halo ,round my ankles
MEL stay in the house youll probably get lost in the snow !!!! :sman: :snf: and then we,d have to send the fire brigade out to get you bad you for not finishing your meds you always finish the course
MEADOW ill share my jewels with you i dont suit crowns im more of a sceptre person easier to hit unruly teenagers with
ROSE if i woke up to strange noises outside my window id be really worried we live on the second floor and the wildlife around hee is cleo well her and craig
HOLLY which castle did they do??? there are so many of them but the trus castle of the old scottish royalty {the stewarts ,the bruces}dwelt at stirling castle and were crowned at scone palace ill have to take teel to edinburgh castle whilst she is here and get some photos for you
TEEL sorry i couldnt share the chinese takeaway through the phone
right ladies if my kids want to go to school tomorrow i need to do an ironing so im off and hello to all i didnt get too and speak later
kirsty
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Monarchy5_D1_8_2_07.jpg (8.5 KB, 36 views)
Old 01-23-2005, 05:49 PM   #54  

just popped back with something for mel incase she gets snow bound back tomorrow
Attached Images
File Type: jpg firemen00018.jpg (27.0 KB, 43 views)
Old 01-23-2005, 06:05 PM   #55  
Suzi in Auz

I have checked in a couple of times over the weekend just to see if you are all ok. Are you? The blizzards in the US sound very scary. it's sure they are. I can't imagine seeing that much snow let alone trying to drive in it. Crazy weather patterns through out the planet eh?
Kirsty congratulations on that crown... you wear it with style.
Mel I'm sorry to hear about your sore sinuses ughhh, they can be so painful, have you tried saline solution? I know it helps a little. All you need are two little skis on the bottom of your wheels and you will be sweet. 14" wow.
Shad you garden does sound lovely, I'm jealous and which I had some special dye that would turn m thumbs green. They are very brown. The water restrictions here in Sydney stop me from going to town on the planting, you only have to miss one day and your plants are all shrivelled. We are only allowed to water Sunday, Wednesday and friday between certain times and no sprinklers, just hoses, I always forget until the times gone.
I must post this quickly as I don't seem to be that good at it lately. I tried twice yesterday to post and it would let me. I wondered if it was the weather that was affecting things.
I am now the fully fledged proud owner of a teenager! Amazing. I snuck a hug and a kiss this morning, got to grab them while I can.
I weighed and measured this morning and things are looking better. Goals will be posted in my journal.
Have wonderful days everyone .
Special thoughts to all
suzi in auz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 08:00 PM   #56  

Evenin' Chicks,

Lazy morning. Took the kids to SS. Then took them skating for 1 1/2 hours and then watched 2 Atom hockey games. Came home for a light supper. They had baths and haircuts. All set to start a new week.
We were snowed in yesterday. It was kinda nice. DH has 2 more tiles to drill and then ALL the tiles are up. Can you say GROUT!!?? It is really looking like a room now....well, half a room.There is still a whole wall and sink missing.
He went to help a friend move and has been gone all aft.
I am looking forward to Desperate Housewives and early to bed.
5 kids and storytime tomorrow.

Suzi~ this wasn't a BAD blizzard. Just usual January stuff.*giggle* It is all what you are used to . I would melt in 40C. Out hottest summer days get up to about 33C. We only had 5 in the 30's last summer.

QUEEN LINUS!!!!!! ~Your royal highness.
I missed page 4 and your post last night. I am glad you caught the physio mistake and that the guy owned up to not having enough experience!
The castles were in the highlands.Smallish. They were about 15 miles apart.One was built as a defense tower in the 1400's and then built onto for a family in the 1700's. The other was built to protect the daughter of James 2. It was nice to see the scenery and the people. I was in Scotland in 1980. I have been to all the castles I could find. I would love to see them again though. I hope I will get back some day.

Mel~ take you meds dear. Do try the saline. It helps me with a sinus infection. Brother Bear was a really nice movie.

Thanks for all your hard work Shad!!

Gotta get these wee angels to bed! Nighty, night.
Hollyhock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 04:18 AM   #57  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Evening all,
Where to start with you chatty lot.
Suzi, we can only water here three days a week. We can use sprinklers or watering systems. Other days we can water with a hose. However I only water the veges every second day if it hasn't rained. I use lots of fertiliser and those rainsaver granules. They tend to soak up the surplus water and let it out as the ground dries out. I put them in pots, under the lawn, in the garden when I plant out and throw some more around every 4-6 months or so. The rose garden never gets watered more than once a week unless it rains. The front garden is even worse off, I can't remember the last time I went out and watered anything but the pots. Try some lettuce plants in a big pot with the rainsaver crystals, you could be pleasantly surprised. The veges I water with Seasol or fish fertiliser once a week or so as well.

Teel, when you nominate 2 things you are going to do for the challenge, you get one point per thingy per day. So if you say you are going to walk Holly and not eat anything sweet and you do that for 2 days straight, then you get 4 points. If you then take that hound hiking but eat an icecream you only get one point. So keep that up for 7 days and you will probably win!!!!
1 point per activity per day. That's about as simple as you can get. I'm no mathematician! If you nominate three things - I simply either ignore the third or lump it in with one of the others - eg Ruthxxx is doing 2 treadmills sessions and knee exercises. She gets one point for treadmill and 1 for knees. Is that clear yet or haven't I explained it again.

Roseblush - what a sight those herds of elk must be. Sounds amazing - it's always amazing to see wildlife doing what it does best - living. I'll never forget the first time I saw a family of big kangaroos flying across the landscape and jumping big fences. Amazing sight.

Okay that's it, I'm off to throw a whole lot of gear out of my wardrobe. I tried on some outfits I haven't worn in a while and the pants nearly fell off in several cases. Time they went out - some of them it is more than time, I've had them for years. See ya
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 12:53 PM   #58  

Hello all from a wintery Suffolk where at last we have had a few snow showers since last night!! :sman:
Over on the other thread I write on someone has put up a quiz so I thought I would use my newfound skills at computing and copy it over to here!! And so here it is! I hope it brings a few thoughts and giggles. I have altered a couple of the questions ...

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?In an Alpine plot amongst the mountains and the villages with a river running down the mountainside
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OFCLOTHING? Anything that feels as though it fits without too much of a squeeze
3. WHAT IS THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? I cannot remember but I recieved a JOHN RUTTER-DISTANT LANDS c.d.for Christmas.
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? About 08:00hrs to let the dog out but then we both go back to bed together till we feel we are ready to face the world!!
5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?My Slo-cooker
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I would love to be able to play the piano...but I am a grade 8 violinist!
7. FAVORITE COLOR? pink...
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIECE OF MUSIC/COMPOSER Thats a hard one. I think I would have to say Dvorak's Symphony No. 9 I have played it a couple of times and I have to stop and listen to it if it comes on the radio!!
9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Life in Etenity with Our God.
10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? The Chalet School Series By Elinor M. Brent-Dyer.I have 17 of the series.
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Autumn.....or Fall, as you would say it over the pond!!
12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? To bring peace to all our nations so there would be no more bombs or killings around the world..
13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?Have not got one
14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?Only with 3 balls on a very good day!!!
15. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?A friend from church who died of cancer, She was such a good woman, very gentle and caring who kept her faith till the very end.I miss her dearly even now.
16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?When I was working I would have said a Saturday but now I don't think I have one.
17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? .Hmmnn. Supermarket shopping boxes, jump leads (no self respecting car owner should be without them!A few plastic bags, a blanket, some deicer!and a bottle of window cleaner!
18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? I have never tried Sushi but I am fussy about my make of hamburgers.
19. WHERE DID YOU TAKE YOUR LAST HOLIDAY? Salzburg!!!!Oh no it wasn't! LONDON came after that!
20.IF YOU COULD DO ANY ACTIVITY IN THE WORLD, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO? I am not sure what it is called, I think it is "sky-diving!" When you are in a harness and you throw yourself off a mountain top and soar like a bird over the mountain tops and take in the gorgeous scenery!!
21. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?Well if you don't know then you have not been reading the posts properly!
22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Tulips
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? A good Shnitznel with plain potato salad! Yummy! Especially when eaten in an Austrain restaurant in beautiful surroundings!

There you have it! Put your thinking caps on and enjoy!!

SHAD thank you for your crystal clear explanation. I think I will have to evaluate those challenges as there is no way I will get to go swimming more than once a week at the most...Walking the dog can stay but as for the second part.....hmmmmmmmnOk for this week I shall allocate 2 points for every walk and see what transpires for next week.
Bye for now. Take care in these wintery conditions. Everyone else put the sunblock on!

Last edited by teel; 01-24-2005 at 12:55 PM.
teel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:03 PM   #59  

Default major moan on the way

ggod evening fols this will be relatively short{quiz permitting}as ive just spent 5 hours scrubbing the kitchen and bathroom who on earth thought it would be a good ides to have white walls ,white kitchen units and cream/white floor tiles with one dh {never to carefull}two teenagers{who really dont give a damn cause they dont have to clean it up}and two dogs who always empty there bowls to see if the stuff at the bottom is the same as the stuff at the top well confession time it was me and i have just had to suffer the consiquences ie 5 hours scrubbing throw in one dog who is in season and bleeding all over the place and you can just imagine what ive had to clean up !!!!!!! i dont understand how something that gets cleaned every day gets so filthy right moan over im going to do teels quiz and then im off cause i still havent cleaned the poor hamster and he pongs poor thing
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? tunisia
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OFCLOTHING? jammies
3. WHAT IS THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? rock chicks
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? during the week 7am weekends whenever
5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?washing machine{i have teenagers}
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? flute
7. FAVORITE COLOR? black
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIECE OF MUSIC/COMPOSER " lily was here" dave stewart
9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? i hope so i need another life to do everything i missed{the oven
10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? harry potter1,2,3,4,5
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? summer
12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?a mute button
13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? my c-section scars
14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?yes
15. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?my grans
16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?everyday{im an optomist}
17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? . dont have one and if i did it would be an AA man
18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? hamburger
19. WHERE DID YOU TAKE YOUR LAST HOLIDAY? tunisia
20.IF YOU COULD DO ANY ACTIVITY IN THE WORLD, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO? to be allowed to horse ride again
21. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?TEEL
22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? lily
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? chicken
by for now kids
kirsty
Old 01-24-2005, 06:29 PM   #60  
Happy September

Linus~ I will gladly get lost in the snow if this is the guy that's gonna rescue me!! Is he from that calendar? Mine are off white with tire rubs all along them!!!

Shad~ feels good to toss out the big clothes doesn't it???

suzi and Holly~ saline sprays make my nose bleed so I don't really use them just the everyday mucous pills I have. But thanks!

Teel~ will give your quiz a whirl.....
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? Tropical Island
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OFCLOTHING? Flannel nighties
3. WHAT IS THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? For meditation
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 7-7:30
5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? Convection oven
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? piano
7. FAVORITE COLOR? blues
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIECE OF MUSIC/COMPOSER " Anything from the Big Band era. (Tommy Dorsey)
9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Depends on the mood I'm in but mostly....yes.
10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Harry Potter~ all of them
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Fall
12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Flying
13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? no tattoos
14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Don't know
15. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? My Brother Barry(passed on)
16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Fridays
17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? . In my back pack is a flashlight, batteries and food/water when I go out.
18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? show me the BEEF!
19. WHERE DID YOU TAKE YOUR LAST HOLIDAY? Florida
20.IF YOU COULD DO ANY ACTIVITY IN THE WORLD, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO? Ski
21. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM? TEEL
22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Roses
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? Anything Italian

It's been a tough day. Filling in downstairs, the inspector never picked either me or JEN!!! but we have clean apartments! Gonna hit the bed early and listen to the TV. Eyes aren't great...not terrible but tired and burn a bit. Had to read a lot of mail for Clara. We may need to enlist Jen from time to time! LOL I need to tackle the mountain of wash. It just keeps growing by leaps and bounds! Have a great night Worldly Chicks!!! Tomorrow is food shop....(sigh)