Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 06:15 PM   #91  

OK. I am seriously going to wet my pants with excitement! Jacque and Stormy YOU KNOW WHO BM ARE? YOU KNOW MORE THAN JUST NO RAIN! oh my god. THey are like my favourite band in the world. Stormy you are right, the lead singer was called Shannon Hoon. It's his quote at the bottom of my signature (his first name was actually richard!) I am a total geek over them. And Red, I totally hear you on the heavy rock stuff, some of my other bands are Disturbed, Rage against the Machine, Alice in Chains.

I had a really really exciting night last night.. yesterday afternoon I got a call from the BF saying that when he ha been changing the generators over on the rig, they had both died, so there was no power other than the 12 hr battery back up... anyway he said he'd call me if they had to fly into town for the night (which would mean he was home 7 days early!). Anyway I stayed at work a bit late just incase he'd ring and also to look some stuff up on the net, but I didn't hear anything. So walked home (my exercise for the day) and did all my stuff.. anyway about 2130 there was a knock at the door, and i was confused as all my flatmates were away for the night, so it wasn't them.. but guess who was at the door! the BF! yay.. it was so cool! he he.. And he was all full of compliments so he was even more welcome. He went back out this morning but still.. yay!!

Well I am off for a walk now, to make up for not gyming it yesterday.. sorry if this has missed anyones posts as I started it this morning at 9 and have only just now at 12.15 had time to complete it!

The three people i would invite.. hmmm Philip K Dick, Shannon Hoon, My grandma so I can get a chance to say good bye (i missed by 8 hours.. long story, i hate our national airline now)
Old 01-11-2005, 06:18 PM   #92  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Hey, guys, looks like the usual tons of action here. I had a very late night last night. Am paying for it now! I have to go to two places and talk work in less than an hour. Ugh! My own fault though. Will try to catch up when I get back home, probably after a nap!
Old 01-11-2005, 06:27 PM   #93  
stormy1

NBK, I tend to lean on listening to heavy music too. It's the best thing to listen to when you are working out. It gets you pumped up! I remember when I was in 5th grade and I started listening to heavy music my parents wanted to die. They never expected it from a 5th grader! NOw I am 28 and I have calmed down a bit.

Jaqcue, well maybe he does have a girlfriend. If so you still have a chance! Good motivation, eh? I like his hair!

Red, too much partying, huh?
Old 01-11-2005, 06:31 PM   #94  
Never give up

stormy, yes, too much partying. . . I told you I was that all or nothing type. Old rockers never die. . . and never learn either.
Old 01-11-2005, 06:50 PM   #95  
Building a Better Me

S/C/G: 310/*ticker*/250

Height: 5'3"

Ok Girls, I'm dying here!!

I'm at about 610 Calories today (I know I still have over 600 left to "spend") But I'm starving and afraid I'm going to go nuts soon!! HELP!!!

*So I'll be cruising the boards to avoid my binging*
Old 01-11-2005, 06:51 PM   #96  
Building a Better Me

Stormy,
I don't know that my hubby would like it much He jokes around calling Ty my boyfriend, but probably wouldn't like me actually pursuing him :P
Old 01-11-2005, 06:53 PM   #97  
Never give up

Jacque, don't overdo it or your body and mind! will rebel and you'll binge. Eat more. You've been exercising too. Losing weight fast is a bad idea. It usually leads to rebound. You have to assure your body that you're not going to starve!
Old 01-11-2005, 06:55 PM   #98  
Never give up

Jacque, I know that sounds horrible, like I'm urging you to go off your diet but I'm not, I'm saying be careful that, in your enthusiasm, you don't set yourself up for a fall. The body, remember, is always thinking of your preservation.
Old 01-11-2005, 07:00 PM   #99  
stormy1

Jacque,eat! Your body is like a car. It needs fuel to run! Now go and eat. Spread out those 1200-1500 calories through out the day. Maybe 5-6 smaller meals, that way you will not feel like you are starving. I forgot, you are married. Well then look all you want, gay or not!!! My hubby laughed at me when I heard about the Brad Pitt and Jennifer break up. I love Brad Pitt, especially in Troy and Legends of the Fall when his hair was a little long. My hubby was like OH look, now he is back on the market, how convienent!
Old 01-11-2005, 07:01 PM   #100  
Building a Better Me

LoL! I'm eating a salad right now I'm just trying to stay semi healthy!

I'm not trying to lose weight quickly, just trying to stay healthier than I was!!
Old 01-11-2005, 07:03 PM   #101  
Building a Better Me

I eat every 2 hours or so (healthy snacks though!) and that way it's spread out throughout the day!! I was just in a panic, much better now that I have my salad in front of me

Brad Pitt with long hair...Yummy!! My Hubby said the same thing "I guess this means your leaving me for Brad?" LoL
Old 01-11-2005, 07:07 PM   #102  
Never give up

Good you're eating, Jacque. Yes, you may not be trying to lose weight quickly, but from the sounds of it you will be! because you've cut your calorie intake drastically! So please be careful. I want to see your enthusiasm continue the whole time as you take this weight off and I want to see you maintaining your new weight and svelte new look!!
Old 01-11-2005, 07:13 PM   #103  
Building a Better Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by redballoon
Good you're eating, Jacque. Yes, you may not be trying to lose weight quickly, but from the sounds of it you will be! because you've cut your calorie intake drastically! So please be careful. I want to see your enthusiasm continue the whole time as you take this weight off and I want to see you maintaining your new weight and svelte new look!!

I'm so glad I found you girls!!
Old 01-11-2005, 07:24 PM   #104  

O.K I have to confess. I DO NOT FIND BRAD PITT ATTRACTIVE! I mean I can see how other people will, but he doesn't float my boat! he he...Jacque, the 6 meals a day thing is great. I do it too most of the time when I am not being a pig... or too lazy to eat. (i go from one extreme to the other!).. I have just been for a lovely 40 min walk in the sun! 3 days in a row, don't tell me we are actually going to get a summer here. now I have a roast vege and feta panini and a salad to eat for lunch.. not super low cal, but I need my 5+ a day!

Red, pleased to hear you have be going hard! I love concerts.

Stormy - the weird thing is, that for 7 years I had a BF who loved disco (he is now gay, no suprise!) anyway I had to quash my heavy music tendency or only listen to it in my car or at home.. he never compromised. You try an 8 hour road trip with Abba gold, cat stevens, elton john and disco greats... seriously, no wonder i sought refuge in eating! arrrggh. so now in the last year since I broke up with him and have found my wonderful BF who loves all music like me, but especially heavy stuff I have gone further into the dark side... he he.. but outwardly I look like a boring top 40 listener! he he

well food is looking really good now!
Hugs and smiles
Tiffany
Old 01-11-2005, 07:42 PM   #105  
Building a Better Me

well ladies; off to find something to make for dinner! *Searching Recipes*

I'm sure I'll be around this evening!

Ooo! Question for you all!
What's one food that fills you up good?
Closed Thread