Old 01-04-2005, 03:40 PM   #16  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Oh my gosh Jill! Bayley'll be okay in a matter of days. Trust me. It's hard, I know. Been there 2 times. When Nicole was in she had quite a bit of fluid built up in one lung and the other had some too. When they start those IV antibiotics...you'll be amazed at how well they do. I know it's scary. Esp. with the little ones because they look so helpless. Hang in there, and if you need anything...Scream to one of us on here. Rest when you can too, so that you don't get sick.

Deana-Good luck on the ice storm. YUCK! I hope you don't get it though.

Michelle-13 degrees! What did you do? Send the cold over my way. Our high today is 2 above. Tonight it's supposed to be below zero again. That's it! Make room for me, I'm moving to Kalispell. How's the little Taylor? (we call my niece, Taylor, tator-tot).

Hi steph-Haven't heard from you in like....FOREVER!!! How ya been?

Melissa-I hate it when parents take their kids out to public places when its obvious that they are sick. I try to keep mine at home away from others when they have yucky noses or coughing. Like right now!!! One cold after another, with a flu thrown in... this is starting to suck.

Cindi- Sounds like you're starting the year off right with getting healthy. Way to go!

Ricci-You need to come clean my house too. Dh would like it, I'm sure.

Tracey-I got the Pilates tape in the mail yesterday. I'm going to check it out later after I clear a space off Kayla's floor. She has the vcr hooked up in her room.

BBL-Dh wants to check his ebay stuff real fast-like before he has to head back to work.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 04:55 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

ha Chris, we were 6 degrees today when I went to walmart at 11 am, you get colder there cuz you don't have as many mountains to keep the warm air in
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 05:03 PM   #18  
a.k.a. Roxy

Hi everyone!
SOOO sorry I was gone. HA! One down, (back to work!) and six more to go, tomorrow! Yes, I'm officially nuts now! Glad vacation is almost over with!!!! I just spent a half an hour reading old posts so I could catch up. My goodness, girls... it's been crazy everywhere!!!

Jillybean- I am heartsick for you! I was there JULY'03 with Celine. It happened so fast. She struggled for every breath! It was sooo scary! I spent four days in the hospital and two weeks after with daily nebulizer (?) treatments. Those little ones get sick so quick and hard but also recover faster than adults do. We will certainly pray for Bayley. Please give her a hug from us! She will be just fine, don't worry. Get yourself some rest too, sleeping in the hospital is so difficult.

Kristin-I am sorry to hear about your loss! I haven't been back to the post that said what happened but I will go back and read it. What a terrible thing to happen to your family. Sending you hugs "through the air". You sound absolutely frazzled, I hope you get some peace. Mental and otherwise. Take care!

Deana-so you are getting read for the big storm! Hope that is isn't as bad as expected. We had rain that turned into ice on Thurs. soooo slippery driving! I was just creeping couldn't go faster than 25m.p.h. then we had about 4-6 inches of snow the next day. Over the top of the ice. We all end up walking like we have watermelons in our underwear, hoping we don't fall. DD#1 fell and swore and looked up at me and said, "I don't care!" I didn't yell at her like I was going to, cause I saw her crying in the back seat and knew it hurt.
I hope that this storm won't cause you any discomfort. Stay safe!!! Did you ever get all those stockings done? You are amazing!

Mel-Why do those Moms bring sick children out? They need to be home. Argh! Well, glad you have tons more sense than they do. I forgot to look at your ticker before I posted...did you make it under yet? You are doing so fahbulous dahlingk! I wish I had your drive!!! Hope everything is going okay for you, are all of yours staying healthy? Hope so!

Hi Geri- glad to see you again! Glad you avoided the dreaded cinnamon buns! They are personal enemies of mine! You are a strong woman my friend.

Hi Penny! Last time I was on you had just posted some pics of your two little cuties and yourself when you went to the WWE. Hope you had fun and that they aren't reliving the event with each other in your living room! WTG on the fund raising! I'm so glad that Andrew is out of the woods with his condition, but so many more aren't, and that is great that you are helping others!

Hi Ricci- great resolution! That is sensible, I hope you are able to stick to it with your hectic schedule! How's the hair now? Back to normal?

Hi Cindi- I had to smile about rewarding one's self. It's those small carrots not the motherlode that keeps me on track too...keep going! You can do it!

Hi Michelle- hope Teagan and Taylor are feeling better! My goodness all this sickness! I saw that you posted pics awhile ago, what adorable kiddies! Now that DS#2 is home I'll have to get a pic of him on too. I know... me too. Hope you also lose those 2 lbs. you picked up. I lost my 2 from last week! I hate going off plan, it is so terrible to have that bloated whale feeling after so temporary a slip off the wagon. I don't even think it's worth it. Why do I do it? I didn't drink(alcohol) though...could have been worse.

Crystal- hey I didn't forget about you! I know you are uncomfortable! Boy, do I ever! I did see your "belly-shot", that was so cute! It will be over with soon,28 days go by so fast! Take care Momma! Put those tootsies up now and then!

Hi Traci!

Hello to everyone that I didn't get personal with right now. Hopefully, I can get back on some kind of a schedule tomorrow. I have to do afternoon school driving this month and hubby is home days but works nights, so I'll be on more during the evenings this month, (or when he's sleeping !) I don't like being away so long! I missed all of you. TTYL

~Roxy
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 05:09 PM   #19  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Afternoon Ladies,

ROXY!!! It is soooo great to hear from you!!!!

Michelle,
My bil is in for a great if it is that cold there... From Hawaii to Montana..... HUGE DIFFERENCE!!!!

Chris,
Didcha try the Pilates tape yet???

Geri,
We miss ya!

Deana,
I am thinking of you

Melissa,
That sucks about the daycare! I know that if the kiddos even have a runny nose at daycare here they won't let em stay... Hope the complaint did some help!!!

Well we are going to eat out with another couple tonight! Didcha hear that!!!! Actually FOUR ADULTS having dinner and conversation and NO kids! A first for me...lol

Jilly,
I am still thinking of you!

Hugs to you ALL!

Spryng & Leigh, I miss ya!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 06:01 PM   #20  
Focus on the Process

ROXY! You're alive! You survived Christmas vacation. Glad to have you back. I got to send mine to school yesterday. I didn't think the day would ever come. I'm still going to round up all those girl clothes for you. I'm in a mood for downsizing their closets. They just have too many of them. Your poor DD#1. She probably felt so bad, and hurt pretty bad too. I couldn't have yelled at mine either.

Penny-I haven't got to check out the Pilates tape yet. I let you know what it's like when I do. You get to go out to eat with REAL adults? OH MY GOSH! I haven't done that in years, 11 years to be exact. We rarely get to go out to eat at all anymore. Only if its fast-food or has a linoleum floor for those "spills" that always happen. I would love to have an adult conversation without children around. I AM SOOO JEALOUS!

Michelle-All right, I thought the mountains were always colder? I don't mind the snow though. I just don't like the cold temps.

Okay back to folding laundry and thinking about what to do for dinner. I have to go at 5 to pick Tiana up from school. She had her honor choir practice after school today. Too cold to walk...and too dark.

~chris
Old 01-04-2005, 06:04 PM   #21  

Hey all. Glad to see everyone is doing well. I am having a break-down in food today. I'd better kick butt with food tomorrow. I think with feeling tired and not getting in my full exercise, that's making me eat....I know excuses excuses. Note to Self....KNOCK IT OFF AND KICK BUTT WOMAN!. I am not in Onderland yet. I didn't weigh in today, but, yesterday I was up 1.2 Darn date with dh....I ate real good food, that killed it! Once the remenants of this cold are gone and I am feeling 100% or even 80% I will be there. That should be soon...I HOpe..

Sorry, I'm not getting too personal today. I've just been running. You know I love you all.

Challangers..............ARE YOU KEEPING UP??....................I DON'T SEE AS MANY POSTS LAST FEW DAYS..........................GET UP AND MOVE LADIES MOVE..........WE CAN ALL DO THIS.........................
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 07:02 PM   #22  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Ok on the way out...

Chris,
How is the Wendy plan going?? I hear really good things about it!

Melissa,
I just chatted w/ ya on msn and you didn't tell me you weren't doing good today!!!! Girlie, You are doing too awesome to slack off now! Come on, work it, work it!!!!

Well we are eating Mexican tonight and I already antisipate it to be a bad food night but I figure that is why it is a "way of life" and not a "diet"! I have ate some food beforehand so I am going to watch my portions biggggggg time! And only drink H2O

The only prob is that they have the BEST Margarita's! But none for me

Ok I'll catch up later! Lots of love to you all! and to Bayley!
Chris,
Old 01-04-2005, 07:12 PM   #23  
I'm a homeschool mama

Hi all, checking in while I'm eating dinner.
The appt. went well and they did check for dialation but nothing yet. In fact, he said he's sure I'll hang on at leat a couple more weeks if not all the way to my due date.
I'm on a weekly check now so maybe that will make it all go fast.
I didn't gain a pound and that makes my total gain only 25 pounds and that's totally awesome seeing as though I gained 40, 40 and 50 with my other three.
Anyways, that was good news.
Okay, hello to all of you, I'd get more personal but I've got a little boy trying to steal my dinner.
Jill, hope Bayley is better today.
TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 07:50 PM   #24  
Jeniqua

My husband is sick too. He has brochitas. They admitted him in the hospital tonight too because his oxygen level is low. I hate that I can't be there with him right now. I have no car and no sitter. He's been like this for 2 weeks, so please say a little prayer for my hubby. Thanks sooo much in advance!! This is also why my picture still isn't up. He hasn't been able to work on the camera. His body is really worn down. He's been going out because he says he feels better but afterwards he's soo drained. I really hate that I can't bethere with him.

JILL~ I am saying prayers for Bailey? How old is she? MY daughter Jasmine was in the hospital like 4 months ago. At least the Dr's caught it. I was at a Dr appointment having Jasmine checked out because all she wanted to do was sleep and get sick. The Dr. told me that it was just a viral and she would be fine. She ordered her to get a urine sample and when we were at the lab abd she was trying to use the bathroom her hands, mouth, toes and face were turning purple so I mad the dr. look at her again and she told me she defintely wanted the urine sample. After my daughter did the urine test they were going to let her leave again!! When we were leaving to get in the car she started shaking and turning purple again so I rushed her back in the dr's office. They then did a chest x ray to find that her whole right lung was full of pneumonia!! I was soo scared as I can only imagine you must be too. They rushed her to the hospital in anambulance. She was in there for 3/4 days. She had to have a shot in her butt every 12 hours..my poor baby!! I have been praying for her all day. Hang in there, she'll be okay.

Roxy~ HEY YOU!! You need to start posting more often again...

Penny~ You enjoy your night out with no kids!!

Kristin~ I want you to know I am thinking about you and that I continue to keep you in my prayers.

Crystal~ How's it going? Still hanging in there I see. You've done great with your weight gain pregnancy.

Chris~ Hey!! I'm joining you with folding laundry. I have soo much folding to do you wouldn't believe it..lol. My laundry is all downstairs in the basement on the folding table.

Penny~ I've always wanted to try mexican food! I guess I'm coming to your house for dinner tonight..lol

Michelle~ iT's 33 degrees here today but they are expecting an ice storm our way on Thursday too! How's your day??

PS~ Sherry's computer is back up and running! She said she'll stop in tomorrow.

Well I better go and try to get a hold of my husband. Have a nice night everyone!!
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 09:54 PM   #25  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Just checking in before bed... Tired today

Jeniqua,
I am soooo sorry to hear about your hubby! That is awful

Crystal,
I am glad to hear your appt went well. And as far as dialation goes... you know that it doesn't matter. She is gonna come when she comes... your water could break at any time

Well I am pooped! We had a very nice time tonight and it is funny that we mostly talked about our kids...lol We both have three.

Ok Have a great one TTYL!
Old 01-04-2005, 10:15 PM   #26  
Focus on the Process

Jen-Sorry to hear about your hubby. My sister is trying to get her husband to go to the doctor too. He's wheezing and can't breathe. Everyone keeps telling him he has bronchitis but he won't go. I'm hoping he goes before he ends up in the hospital too. It sure seems like a rotten year for colds and flus already. Everybody is getting pneumonia and bronchitis...or the flu. I hope he gets better soon. I'm worried that mine is going to get sick because he keeps working and working. He's so worried about getting caught up on bills. He's overtired.

Penny-Glad you had a good time. I can see you there talking about your kids... It's so typical of moms...huh?

Okay, who's watching the Biggest Loser? I am right now. I wish Moe wouldn't have gotten voted out. Darn it. I really liked him.

~chris
Old 01-05-2005, 02:26 AM   #27  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Chris,
I caught the last bit of it last night...

I agree about Moe

Gonna start a new thread!

C YA LIGHTER!