Old 01-09-2005, 12:51 AM   #1  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Default If you could have a date with...

anyone other than your SO who would you go out with and why? Where would you go on your dream date?

Just a little fun and fantasy here ladies because I would never want to go out with anyone other than V!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 01:16 AM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

Can I pick two??

Ewan McGregor. I LOVE his eyes. There is something about his eyes that just get to me. And I love to hear him sing. In the movie Moulin Rouge he sang soooo goooood........

I would like to have a date w/him in Scotland overlooking the hills. A picnic would do. With a glass of wine and me just staring into those beautiful eyes and listening to him talk. (or sing)

The other man......Sean Connery.

Love his eyes too.....but I just LOVE to listen to him talk. I don't know what it is about his voice and accent, but I love it.

I have no idea where I would want to go with him....anywhere as long as he did all the talking!

Ok....can you tell I'm into eyes? That is the FIRST thing about James that attracted me to him. Can't get enough of his smile....****sigh**** all this fantasizing and my husband is no where around!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 01:15 PM   #3  
PamPSM644

A younger man,it would be Brad Pitt. I love his bottom lip and how conveniant that he and Jen have split. Marti, you are so right, Sean Connery is timelessly handsome,yum.So few men get better with age and he is one.I don't know exactly what I'd do with ether of them,probubly just gawk,but that would be ok with me.
PamPSM644 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 03:03 PM   #4  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Okay...mine is Chad Kroeger-singer from Nickelback...mmmmm...he could take me anywhere I wouldn't even care as long as he was singing and smiling! Actually...I think my perfect date with him would be to go sailing/just spend the day at the beach in sunny CA! Of course when the sun is actually shining! Then go backstage to one of his concerts.

There was a time I was into George Strait-still think he is kind of cute and still like his music. What gets me is his crooked, sexy smile. With George I would love to go horseback riding and then stop somewhere along the way and have a picnic, maybe just some wine, fruit and cheese.

Marti~I too love a man with a nice smile and pretty eyes. That is what got me with DH#1-he had this crooked sexy smile and nice teeth, and of course his sense of humor. With V it was his personality as i got to know him thru letters and the phone before ever meeting.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 07:55 AM   #5  
GmaTo8

Cristi, I'd have to say Tom Hanks. Because at my age, I need someone who can take a joke.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote