Old 01-03-2005, 11:55 PM   #16  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Hi all, can't stay on, Brandon is standing over my right shoulder breathing heavy,,,swear hes going to fall on me...him stanind there like some bird with one foot up.
Flamingo...is whats hes saying,,,so hes reading as I type,,,Im getting nervous,,,so gotta go...
Neighbours are fine,,,haven't asked how their mental state is after escaping disaster like that with in hours.

This was my first day of Body For Life so far so good,,,drank lots of water,,,found tht I have to pee 2 times per bottle...Brandon is saying ewwww ,,,yes Brandon I do pee! ha
anyways gotta run
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 04:27 AM   #17  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone…..how are you all doing?

We get to find out how big Brandon is getting! The public health nurse is coming out here later today at 2pm. So we will finally know for sure how much he weighs and how long he is!

Other then that nothing really new here. I still haven’t gotten AF, so we are still waiting on that one. Oh yeah….I have the mystery of my chart all figured out! I had the settings on it all set up for the wrong time, so now they are set to where they should be! It has me at being 17dpo, so maybe we did get lucky after all! I am planning on testing in the next coming days, unless AF beats me to it.

I promise I will be on later to give personals! I am just so tired, and I am trying to catch up on some things.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 08:51 AM   #18  
RosieKate

Default Good morning, gals!

Wish I could remember the physiology of the water thing...because I have had it explained to me before...but it is true that the more you drink the less you retain, which really doesn't sound like it should make sense, but there you go. Your body does adapt to the larger amounts and you don't have to pee as much after awhile. And your complexion improves...and you sleep better......and you get fewer headaches...the list goes on.

I got a call from my brother last night ( age 37, lives in Eugene) He said he lost some friends on the beach at Phu-ket and will be in town with some other friends to help sort out their apartment. So he needs a place to crash and I of course said yes. It's just hitting home how awful a disaster this all is....I have friend who escaped an abusive former s.o. and fled to Singapore...there were some casualties there and in Malaysia but didn't have nearly as many as on the east side of Thailand. I have no idea wher she lives because she didn't want anyone to be able to track her down ( ie the abuser) I am assumed that she is ok because she is a documented American and the news has been reporting the names of anyone known to be missing. I am just taking deep breaths and saying little prayers under my breath every time I look at a paper these days.

Marti - hope you are feeling better... hey, spring or summer would be great for getting together. We are remodeling this summer and I need excuses to get the kids out of town and out of the way, kwim? Is Salem a good halfway point? They have a nice waterfront area with a children's museum, carousel, and playground...kids could play...we could chat....Maybe we could round up Susan if she hasn't moved to Hawaii by then...

Speaking of...Susan..was your mediation this week? Hope it went well... I know it would be nice to get this all behind you. Happy New Year to you and your girls!

Julie - I registered for the Discovery channel body challenge. Figured why not? I need to do something different now and again to keep me motivated, so thanks for the tip. It said on the site that it doesn't start until the 15th, and I couldn't get into the link for the diet and fitness profile, so I'll try back later. Heads Up....they are giving away 8 week passes to Bally's if you sign up for this challenge....I work out ok at home so I'm not going to use it, but thought I'd give it a plug nonetheless. Hope you get some good news about your PCOS

Mindee
- Brandon is probably growing like a weed...they are amazing ( at any age, really) I'm impressed by your meticulous charting....hope it works out for you guys this month....

Angie - glad your neighbors are ok - what a relief. Steel Magnolias must be lots of fun to work on - lots of great lines... can't remember the exact wording " what separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize" anyway that was one of my favorite lines from the movie...that and just about everything that came out of Shirley MacLaine's mouth, lol!

Hi Jane! Hope you had a lovely visit with Caylin - yay for getting on the treadmill. I started doing my weights and yoga yesterday... and feeling a little sore today. I'm taking it real slow because my shoulder is still a problem and I dont want to irritate it.

Ann- good luck with L.A. Weight Loss - I, too, am restricting right now, but not to a drastic degree. I need a kick in the behind and read in Thin for Life that many successful maintainers did lose with restriction and kept it off as long as they made the lifestyle changes. I figure I've done alot over the years to change my lifestyle but need to buckle down and just do it. Most likely I have the good habits necessary to keep it off if I can just get it off.

Pam - are you managing to stay dry? Our geography is absolutely backwards this year. Oregon is supposed to be getting all the rain - yet it has been sunny and clear....tho' I do hear we might get snow by the end of the week.

Hi to everyone else!

On to Day 4 of Fast Track..not much to speak of scale-wise yet, but I did start TOM today and so I'll just stay off the scale for a few days. I walked for 45 minutes, did 15 minutes yoga video, then 8 minutes weights and drank 9 glasses of water. today will be a challenge becasue of the hormone factor, but I am going to do my best!

Have a great day everyone.
Old 01-04-2005, 09:59 AM   #19  
GmaTo8

Good morning ladies!

Marti - it's great to get the house back to normal, isn't it. Sounds like you got some good buys on the nutcrackers. JLs do love a bargain, lol. Oic about the PTO. That's a good way to accumulate some days for your DD.

Angie - lol, Brandon would have a cow if he read some of the other things we've said in here, lol. Not a place for the squeamish, lol. When does he get the other foot done?

Mindee - have you seen some of the cute spring and summer clothes for kids they're putting out already? Boys have stuff just as cute as the girls!

Katy - I kwym about the disaster. It makes me ill to think about it! So sorry your DB lost some friends to it, and I hope your friend who fled is ok. You are doing so great with the weight loss efforts! Wait 'til you go try on clothes - it's mind-boggling. There was more than one time that I wanted to just stand there in the dressing room and cry with joy. You asked me about a before and after photo - I am in the process of putting a before and now (hesitant to say After) in my profile here.

Ellen - hope all is well with your DD. Come out, come out, wherever you are.

Cristi - hope you're having a good day. Did you hear anything about the job at Goodwill?

Sophiegoren - come on in and post with us!!

Hi to all the Jaded Ladies! Who all here is going to participate in the book discussion that starts soon? I think I will.

It's rainy here again in Indiana with temps getting close to 50. I am starting to be affected by all the gloominess, so I'll turn on lots of lights today.

BBL,
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 11:20 AM   #20  
Give me strength

BRRRR its cold outside. I had to get up early to drive Tanner to band and I shivered all the way there and home,,,sitting with ahuge cup of coffee a book blanket and fireplace on. Im a lazy slug.....lol but hey that was at 8 am...so now I have taken all the stuff off the tree, and will wind my way around the house taking the trinkets away. Replacing with other trinkets,,,arghhh
Katy, I am sorry for your brother's loss, there are a couple of people from work who have lost family...Ive gotten to where I don't want to watch tv...listen to the radio,,,or read the papers. I cried one morning at work reading about that mom having to choose between her two small boys. If didn't let go of one they would all die,,,luckily the boy who was let go of survived. But years from now, what would he think hearing that his mom chose his brother?
Jane have you heard of them mood lights? You can buy them from I think Walmart where you plug it in and warm colored lights help with gloomi light syndrome...I think its called SAD?
Also something I saw at Walmart,,,these pictures,,where you can see lets say a tree,,,you are to one side of it, it has no leaves,,,move a bit and it has leaves,,,keep moving the leaves turn yellow and fall off. There was lightening, FOOTPRINTS,,,and a few others.
Brandon won't get the other foot done till this cast is gone, and a walking cast in on then gone then physio. 6 months? He fell again the other day and took a bunch of skin from his arm off,,,banged his head,,,poor kid.
well should try to finish this dechrsitmasing today.
Old 01-04-2005, 12:56 PM   #21  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hi Ladies~

Not much going on. This weather is HORRIBLE! We are having a lot of ice today and while it looks pretty hanging off the trees and such boy does it wreak havoc! I am so worried about DS#2 and DH driving home in it. I know they keep the roads pretty clear but even with the mixture they put down a lot of the bridges are still icy. Tomorrow is supposed to be worse with more ice and snow. Know what ya mean Jane about it being gloomy. Should have waited to paint the green till after winter! LOL It is so much darker upstairs even with all the blinds open and the lights on. Definitely need to add at least another lamp. Took some pics of the new paint job but that was last night with the lights on and am thinking it is too darka nd they won't turn out so great. Was waiting to finish off the roll of film when the sun was shining in there to show it off better. Funny, we went from tooooo bright to toooo dark! But in the summer time it will be fine. I do like the new color so it will be staying. Just won't go that dark in any other room. Anyway...been reading a lot and getting things done around the house. Other than that not much going on here.

Take care ladies and have a good day.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 01:02 PM   #22  

Just a quick Good morning to say Hi and I am thinking of you all. Katy, I am so sorry that this disaster has struck so close to home for you. I'm glad that you are there for him.
Have an awesome, healthy day girls

Ann
yetagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 03:50 PM   #23  
Give me strength

something funny....
my dog is such a girl that when she has to go outside she runs back in and crawls into bed and puts all her paws on Monte or Brandon. Something Monte hates that I do...lol and now hes all cranky cause I *taught* our dog to do that...lol

Cristi, good reason to light more candles! We had one house that was dark and I went and bought a couple of funky small lamps,,,and lite more candles...this living room is kinda dark too...

Well I got everything packed away...10 containers now. House is a total mess,,,did dust as I went but still have alot more dusting in areas. Then vaccuuming,,,and then washing the floor,,,argh is it ever ending? I think Im going to go out and buy a pair of shoes...lol
Old 01-04-2005, 04:51 PM   #24  

Height: 5'1"

Hi gals!!

It's absolutely beautiful outside today!! BUT----I'm hearing that Angie & Ellen are trying to send us snow!! Ok ok, so it's not necessarily Angie & Ellen, but Canada. That's what is in the newspapers today. I'm hoping it will just be some flurries!

Angie--You're being more productive w/putting your decorations away than I was! I put the stuff up.....who thought about dusting as I went? While you're out buying shoes, feel free to pick me up a pair also, I wear a size 6 1/2!!

Ann--Hi there! I hope you get a chance to stop in longer! Have a wonderful day.

Cristi--I'm looking forward to seeing photos of your house. (are you going to share?) I am ALWAYS thinking of ways to spruce up my house. But I don't have the ambition to go any farther than thinking! I am SO wanting to get this office fixed up to where I can do my scrapbooking. I received so many things to help me w/pages now that I got from James......I want room to do it!!

Jane--I got a GREAT deal on the Nutcrackers. James doesn't particularly like them, so I asked him why he lets me buy so many. He said because they make me happy and that makes him happy. What a great guy! I understand the feeling of the gloominess. I think that's why it's so much harder for me to be motivated for anything in the winter months. I'm really looking forward to spring. Hope you feel better soon.

Katy--I'm actually feeling much better today. I went to work last night not being able to hear a thing! All clogged up. As for meeting in Salem...that would be good. Not too far. (still an hour away but I can handle that) I would definately need directions when the time comes because I'm not good driving in area's I don't normally drive. We'll figure it out when the time comes and hopefully Susan will be there, but I won't blame her if she's in Hawaii by then.

Mindee--Took a look at your family photo. Brandon is getting so big! Handsome little tyke!

Ellen--Where are you?? What's been happening?? Are you stuck in the snow??

Susan--How about you?? Did you go to Hawaii already and not tell us??

All the rest of you girls.....how are you all doing?

I don't have much on my agenda today besides go to work. James took a much needed day off. Too bad I don't have the day off w/him. Next time. I'm wanting to buy a book about how to manage money better. I told James that I would love to have lots in our savings by the time I hit 40! So that give us 6yrs. (boy......I don't like the sound of that! Only 6 yrs?????)

I hope you all have a marvelous day....and Jane...I hope some sunshine comes your way!

Take Care
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 04:55 PM   #25  
PamPSM644

Helloooo. All this talk of water. Last nite on the news they reported that to much water while your working out is a bad thing. UGH. How on earth are we to keep track of everything. Whats good today is bad tomarrow. It makes me dizzy. I've desided to stick to the basics. Stay away from fat and sugar;drink when I'm thirsty and keep an eye out for low-flying objects.
PamPSM644 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 07:47 PM   #26  
Closed

Hi Everyone
I guess I can't post my cute pictures anymore, that means half of my purpose for living is gone but its true. Sorry I haven't been here for a while ,I'm not stuck in a snow bank, actually I have none at all. and I'm not responsible for the impending snowstorm , , so blame Angie I haven't been feeling well for a while now, trying to wish it away ,but it seems now I have to get it checked out , symptoms suggest it may be a hiatal hernia .but thats only a guess on my part since it feels like something inside is torn and It feels like a have a lump in my upper abdomen,along with it goes severe heartburn, vomiting, persistant dry cough, and pneumonia like congestion when I eat or drink anything,Oh and did I mention severe pain in my upper abdomen and back. I really hoped it would go away , but it didn't . I have had over 15 major surgeries in my life and numerous little things including 3 car accidents, two of which were serious. Going to the doctor for me is something I don't like to do, always ends up being something, and I just don't want to hear the word operation again.Hows that for a Happy New Year Start. I have been so exhausted , first I just thought it was the holidays and decorating,but soon discovered this was different, I haven't been able to even get my house cleaned up from Christmas , and everyone is back to work ,my daughter works two jobs so she hasn't been able to help much and me I can hardly get out of bed. I made the much dreaded doctor's appointment ,for Friday afternoon so I guess I will have to wait awhile to find out whats going on, and I'm sure from there it will be being prodded and poked and drinking yucky thick goup. Hows that girls , am I not a cheery ,peice of news. Ahhh maybe she will send me home and tell me I have gas or something I hope ,I wish. I really have no news other that that , sorry , the babies went for their first checkup today, my son took them before work , turns out they are doing well , and the little tan one is a boy and the little black one is a girl ,so I have one of each, they have already doubled in size , I will post the pictures when I get them ,if I can , can I, I don't know whats acceptable and whats not, so maybe someone could explain to me please. Who has S A D , I have struggled with that for years .I have seen those lights but never got one, my medication helps somewhat, but I have been unable to take that since my sypmtoms progressed, it seems to aggravate everthing.so on top of everything else I am going through withdrawl and depression. Oh I'm depressing myself more. hopefully not you girls , just don't listen to me ok. I have tried to get a quick update on everyone, I am sorry for everyone who lost friends and loved ones in that tragic situation its still so uncomprehensible . Angie ,so sorry to hear about Brandons fall , I feel so bad for him, he is going through a lot in his young life, give the boys Hugs and Kisses from Auntie Ellen whether they want them or not and nice trick by the way ,maybe Monte will insist they wear mittens Mindee how is Tommys hand doing and what was the outcome of the nurses visit today?Poor Cristi all that enthusiasm and now a downside to the paint I hear , I agree with the advise pretty lamps and lots of candles , You know what I think would look really pretty in your room a tiffany style lamp.It has that warm feeling that would lend itself to your room do you think? I hope your family got home safe and sound , Ice does scare me to when people are cought in it.Just think that its only 3 months till spring and that should take care of the ice problem, the paint problem, and the blues problem ,so smile,its closer now than it was a month ago I'm a big help huh? Hey whats this I hear about the meeting of the Oregon minds, I want to come, how come no one said Ellen do you want to come, guess you don't want me there I'm hurt and offended looks like Angie and me are going to be left out in the cold and I mean that litterally, unless of course you invited Angie , Hey Angie are you going,without me,??Hi Susan , am I still going to Hawaii with you, I packed my new undies and everthing,their pink did you hear. I don't think they are ever leaving that lingerie drawer.How are you and the girls , did you get anything straighted out yet, If you don't respond I will have no choice but to write another poem to you.Hi Jane the situation with my daughter seems to be alright,at this point. maybe she really just wasn't feeling good , I don't know, I just figured he should have called her regardless, it was New Years Eve, but as a Mother I tend to over react to these things,I want my kids happy all the time, and I am a little touchy where she is concerned ,since her last relationship. I will mind my own business , she knows how I feel and she also knows I am always here for her, what more can I do.Marti , sounds like you did well with the nutcrackers , its the best time to buy things like that, they are the kinds of things that go through the years, without changing. I only wish I had some money to go shopping for after christmas bargains, but knowing me its better that I don't, can't get the stuff I have put away this year, and anyways this is my year to groom and primp, great start I have had, I feel so depressed everyone is doing so well , starting off the year and I can't even get out of bed.Marti , thats a great plan ,for your savings good luck , savings what is that anyway sound nice, so does the by 40 I'm crying now, you went and made me cry Hi Pam there are so many varying opinions out there , they make you crazy , I am not sure how water could be bad for you, under any circumstance but I'm no Dr. Ellen , I leave the expert advise up to Dr. Katy. Marti ,have you ever seen than financial expert on tv her name is Sue , I can't think of the name of the show , but I would think any book by her would be intelligent advise, even I got that from her and I'm not to smart thats why I can't remember her name but I will find it , its my promise to you, Hi Ann good luck with your weight loss program. Hi Julie, sorry I didn't read an update on your progress, but I hope that everything is going well for you, I am sure I have missed someone, Oh Ellen get you butt out of bed , life is passing you by girl. I know I'm a nutcase but you may and I say this lightly with tongue in cheek , miss me , if my tummy needs a fixing, or maybe not I can understand that you may need a rest from me from time to time. but I'm not going yet unless they ban Me as well as my pictures, Well I need to go make me some soup or something , haven't eaten much today, to tired to open my mouth,its a good thing , all I have to do is type , cause I couldn't have talked this long, I will try and come back later, I bet you wish now that I would go back to that snow bank you though I was stuck in don't you, I know thats whats you guys are thinking. but I don't care I'm coming back whether you want me or not Marti I just remembered Suze Orman she has quite a few books out ,A few comes to mind The nine steps to financial freedom, Road to wealth , You earned it, don't lose it, Courage to be rich, Laws of money. Lessons of life, see just partially not smart, I have enjoyed watching her show many times and its not really to entertaining talking finances , but she makes it so , Maybe it would be worth picking up her book, and thats all she wrote.

Last edited by Tea Rose; 01-04-2005 at 07:54 PM.
Tea Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 08:06 PM   #27  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Happy New Year to everyone.

Just popping in really quick to say hi to everyone. We are still trying to get settled.

Thanks to everyone for the cards, I will try and get some sent out soon.

Kathy
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 10:30 PM   #28  
GmaTo8

Hiya ladies,

Angie - lol, I can just see Skittles putting her cold paws on the guys! Come on... you know you taught her to do that, lol. I do believe I need some new shoes, too, and a purse to match! About the Asian stuff going on, I just can't watch it anymore. I got the same way when the 9/11 disaster happened. Our birthday was awful that year, wasn't it?

Cristi - good idea about the lamp and candles. Another thing to try is a mirror or two. They will reflect the light you do have. I think the green sounds so pretty, and once you get used to less light, it'll be better, ok?

Marti - yep, Suze Orman is the experts name. You can probably get her books at the library. One thing she and other financial pros say is to Pay Yourself First. As though it is a bill that HAS to be paid, you should put 10% (or more) of your salary in the bank for retirement. Some people (like Neal) have it taken out of their checks so they don't ever see it. Neal says an IRA is a better way to save, but you need the flexiblity of a savings account, too, so try to have both. Don't you just love how I discuss the JLs with him, lol. It's safe to say all of our families know about the JLs, lol.

Ellen - so glad your DD and the kitties are doing well. And I'm very glad to hear (read?) you say you've got a doctor's appointment for Friday. I imagine you're right - they'll poke and prod and make you drink yucky stuff. But it will be better once you know what's going on. Hey, no one invited me to the Oregon meet-up, either, but since we don't live in Oregon, that could be why, lol. Which US state do you live north of? How close are you to Indiana, Oregon and Kansas?

Hi to Ann, Pam, and Kathy, too.

I ended up having a good day, after I turned on some music and lights, lol. As I've said, I'm really in a mood to change something around here. Maybe my living room border, or something. Maybe my kitchen curtains! I think I need a change of scenery, lol.

Neal and I went to see Meet the Fockers tonight. It was cute, but not nearly as funny as I thought it would be. And by the end of the movie, I truly couldn't take one more Focker joke. But it was fun to get out, even though it is still raining.

Hope you've had a good day!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 01:19 AM   #29  
Closed

Hi Everyone
Marti see I wasn't so dumb after all. Cristi I don't know if you noticed this on my Christmas pictures but I did a little light adding trick. My living room doesn't get much light and it drives me crazy.My other house was all big beautiful windows with sun streaming in from every angle , this house the way its facing and the fact that I am surrounded by big beautiful trees prevents the light from coming in. I find this a little difficult sometimes to live with even to the point of wanting to move , if not for the property and the lack of enthusiasm of moving and starting from scratch, I will stay. When I moved in here this house was a shell. The staircase was dark it had no windows and the front entrance was also dark ,because of this. I had to have the lights on even in the day I painted light,then lighter, and nothing helped.After a year I had the two small windows you see in the pictures put in , that made a huge difference,then I replaced the solid front door with all glass, and that also , helped tremendously. I added those two little mirrors on the wall by the front door and the light reflects off of those making the entrance even brighter, In the living room beside the fireplace I had put in the light sconces . I had two oval pictures that were the perfect size, so I took the pictures out and had mirror installed, with the center cut out to put the electrical through and had the mirrorred frames put in behind the lighting fixtures,initially when I said I wanted to do this everyone thought why??? after it was done , they said great idea, I remember when I told my son of my plan and I asked what he though about it , he just looked at me and laughed and said Mom, why do you even ask , you will do it regardless what I say true but I still asked, I can't believe how much light reflects into the room now, not only from the lighting fixture but from the window in the landing directily across from it.I am always trying to create places to bring in more light,in my house,because I am one of those people who desperately needs it. Now as a matter of fact I am trying to figure out a way to do the same in my kitchen ,which has a patio door and window but still lacks sunshine,which I want , The mirror over the fireplace helps. but not enough, so as usual to make a short point a novel yes mirrors and lights and candles help Cristi Jane,I don't know what it is once the Christmas decorations came down I went into shock,thinking of what I needed or wanted to change ,maybe paint, floral arrangements, plants ,something ,anything,but maybe I will get that change of scenery like it or not . There is so much I want to do ,paint , spring clean , empty cupboards, closets , freshen things up , but I can't even bend or lift my arms up right now,which is making me even more restless,I had so many plans for this new year now it seems to have to be on hold for a bit till I figure this all out.Forgive me I don't mean to harp on this over and over , it has just set me back a bit, and I so wanted to get going right away, so I feel a little down , actually a lot down. Hey I need new shoes and purse to ,lets all go together. I bought a really nice one a few months ago , I don't remember if I told you, the kids kept saying Mom would you like a new purse that one you have is like what 10 years old now and yes ,it was. I bought the new onei at winners it is a really nice black leather designer bad for a great price, but I find it quite heavy to carry and I haven't even put my huge wad of cash in it so I feel now like the good deal wasn't so good,and I might either have to build up them muscles or get a lighter purse ,I think thats why I kept the old lightweight one, which the kids don't know is still in my closet,don't you dare tell them its there or they will take it from me I just got the new spring/summer sears catalogue and the clothes are so pretty and colourful for the season, lots of pinks and floral prints in every colour.the shoes are so pretty to in shades of pink and turquoise ,I was getting excited looking at the clothes planning a bit for the spring, hoping I will have met my goal.Even if I spend a good deal of my time in the garden a few pretty t-shirts and tanks will do.I really like sundresses and pretty sandals ,haven't had any of those in years. Its sad how much I have let myself go, can't even remember the last time I wore a dress, and I wonder if I will feel uncomfortable now.being its been so long, since I felt the least bit feminine. I was always a girly girl, and now I feel more like a hobo. I am really depressing today aren't I. I named my kitties Maddie, and Maddox , they still haven't opened their llittle eyes yet but you can see a little teeny tiny itsy bitsy slit,they are so cute. Jane can you believe I have to baby proof my house now, Are there special pills or tonics for grandma's LOL .Jane I'm not close to any of those states I am across the border from Niagara Falls, New York.I am about 61/2 -7 hours from New York City.So if I start walking now I might get to your house in time for Christmas . Angie I am still laughing about skittles , I can visulaize it perfectly, and I like Jane believe you taught him that nifty little trick or could just be , he knows where the warm spots are on a cold day
Jane are you going to get Barbara Taylor Bradfords new book Unexpected Blessings, its out now, I pre-ordered mine months ago so I am waiting for it to come in the mail. I have been looking so forward to getting and reading this book,I am so happy that I started reading again. I so enjoy sitting down with a good book , listening to music, with a cup of coffee or tea its so relaxing.I have realized lately how many things I gave up, that I enjoyed doing.Any way I know its late and no one is listening to me anyway, I guess sometimes I just feel like rambling on and on,takes my mind of things I cannot change for the moment. I know its time for me to make my lists of things to do, I do this every few months ,and one by one I elimate the tasks at hand,I know I should probably get some sleep, my routine is way out of wack right now.I think I will make me some tea and try and read a little and maybe that will help me to sleep, I think you will know ,if you come back tomorrow and I have written a book ,without pictures I might add , do you know how difficult this is for me, all those pictures , just sitting there waiting for me,to use ,after meticulously picking them one by one, what can I say its sad devastatingly sad Ok Ladies I will leave you ,for now ,but sure as the weeds come back so will I After all that yattering I forgot to say Hi to Kathy, so Hi Kathy although I am wounded that you didn't respond to my sleigh ride request I think I will forgive you though considering the move and holidays and all but don't let it happen again Have a wonderful night although your probably all asleep anyway by now, but Hi to everyone and good night , yes I'm going you don't have to tell me three times, night all .

Last edited by Tea Rose; 01-05-2005 at 01:25 AM.
Tea Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 01:24 AM   #30  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone…..how are you all doing?

We now know how big our tank baby is! He is 20lbs. 5oz. and 28 inches long!

Kate~ Yup he is growing like a tumble weed!!! He is less short and squatty like his mommy and more long and lean like daddy. But he has the true German big bones!

Jane~ I haven’t seen the new spring/summer clothes out yet. I can’t seem to find any little boys clothes, all I seem to find are the racks of girls clothes. Maybe a premonition about the sex of our next baby in the future?

Marti~ He is definitely getting bigger! He is growing every day.

Ellen~ Tommy’s hand is doing much better! It is healing up nicely all on it’s own. The outcome of the visit is up above.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote